Kendall Jenner's Semi-Nude Underwear Picture Shuts Down Instagram for Some Time
By nidhi tewari | March 17, 2014 10:25 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has taken Instagram selfies to a whole new level when she appeared in Calvin Klein underwear and a bra. The fans of this 18-year-old reality star liked her picture so much that it caused Instagram to shut down for some time. The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star wore a white coloured CK underwear which she showed off after removing her denims partially. Kendall also chose not to wear anything on top except what looked like a sports bra from the same brand. She is seen sitting sideways and smiling. Check out the picture here, which has more than 930 thousand likes.
"Morning! just going to hang out in #MyCalvins alllll day! ... thank you @calvinklein for my little gifts," Kendall captioned the picture. Calvin Klein recently launched a social media advertisement campaign where it encourages people to post semi-nude pictures of themselves in CK's underwear (Just like Kendal's) and in return it send them free under garments from the brand.
Kendall also came out with a blog on her recent experience as a fashion model walking the runway. "Proving myself in the high fashion world is really important to me and something that i'm willing to work hard at accomplishing. I feel so blessed to be doing what I'm doing and can't wait for more!!!," Kendall wrote in her blog at Love Magazine. She also posted some pictures, check it out here.
However. Kendall faced criticism from media who accused the reality star of bagging the runway job of Givenchy and Marc Jacobs because of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's connections in the fashion world. Now, her elder sister Kim Kardashian has come out in the favour of her step sister at the re-opening of the Dash Store in Miami recently. It is a known fact that Kim Kardashian and her fiancé Kanye West are good friends with Givenchy's creative director.
"She went and auditioned, and she just goes by the name of Kendall, hoping that people won't think that she gets any [handouts]," Kim said about Kendall's surname dropping, according to Huffington Post.
"She works her butt off! She just goes to casting after casting," Kim said according to the Web site. I'm so proud of her that she -- for her first Fashion Week -- was able to achieve all the shows she was able to walk in. She's living her dream and it's so inspiring to watch her," proud sister Kim Kardashian added.
Do you believe Kim's words and think that Kendall deserves to get applauded to have gotten into the fashion world on her own? Or you still believe that Kim and Kanye West are behind Kendall's success?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2