Kendall Jenner's Semi-Nude Underwear Picture Shuts Down Instagram for Some Time
By nidhi tewari | March 17, 2014 10:25 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has taken Instagram selfies to a whole new level when she appeared in Calvin Klein underwear and a bra. The fans of this 18-year-old reality star liked her picture so much that it caused Instagram to shut down for some time. The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star wore a white coloured CK underwear which she showed off after removing her denims partially. Kendall also chose not to wear anything on top except what looked like a sports bra from the same brand. She is seen sitting sideways and smiling. Check out the picture here, which has more than 930 thousand likes.
"Morning! just going to hang out in #MyCalvins alllll day! ... thank you @calvinklein for my little gifts," Kendall captioned the picture. Calvin Klein recently launched a social media advertisement campaign where it encourages people to post semi-nude pictures of themselves in CK's underwear (Just like Kendal's) and in return it send them free under garments from the brand.
Kendall also came out with a blog on her recent experience as a fashion model walking the runway. "Proving myself in the high fashion world is really important to me and something that i'm willing to work hard at accomplishing. I feel so blessed to be doing what I'm doing and can't wait for more!!!," Kendall wrote in her blog at Love Magazine. She also posted some pictures, check it out here.
However. Kendall faced criticism from media who accused the reality star of bagging the runway job of Givenchy and Marc Jacobs because of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's connections in the fashion world. Now, her elder sister Kim Kardashian has come out in the favour of her step sister at the re-opening of the Dash Store in Miami recently. It is a known fact that Kim Kardashian and her fiancé Kanye West are good friends with Givenchy's creative director.
"She went and auditioned, and she just goes by the name of Kendall, hoping that people won't think that she gets any [handouts]," Kim said about Kendall's surname dropping, according to Huffington Post.
"She works her butt off! She just goes to casting after casting," Kim said according to the Web site. I'm so proud of her that she -- for her first Fashion Week -- was able to achieve all the shows she was able to walk in. She's living her dream and it's so inspiring to watch her," proud sister Kim Kardashian added.
Do you believe Kim's words and think that Kendall deserves to get applauded to have gotten into the fashion world on her own? Or you still believe that Kim and Kanye West are behind Kendall's success?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists