Kim Kardashian Defends Little Sister Kendall Jenner: 'She Works Her Butt Off!'
By nidhi tewari | March 17, 2014 10:23 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has dropped her surname "Jenner" as far as her modelling career is concerned. She is only known as Kendall to all her professional friends, it has been revealed. The shocking revelation was made by Kendall's elder sister Kim Kardashian when she was asked about Kendall's foray into the fashion world. The 18-year-old walked the Fashion Week runway in New York, London and Paris recently and turned heads when she sat and watched one of the shows with none other than the Vogue magazine editor Anna.
However, Kendall faced criticism from media who accused the reality star of bagging the runway job of Givenchy and Marc Jacobs because of Kim and Kanye's connections in the fashion world. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star stunned everyone as she showed off her nipples at one of the fashion shows. Some critics also suggested that she got all the modelling assignments because of her connection to One Direction singer Harry Styles, who has been a regular at various fashion events.
Yet, Kim Kardashian has come out in the favour of her step sister at the re-opening of the Dash Store in Miami recently. "She went and auditioned, and she just goes by the name of Kendall, hoping that people won't think that she gets any [handouts]," Kim said about Kendall's surname dropping, according to Huffington Post.
It is a known fact that Kim Kardashian and her fiancé Kanye West are good friends with Givenchy's creative director. "She works her butt off! She just goes to casting after casting," said Kim according to the Web site.
The proud sister added that Kendall is lucky to be living her dream of becoming a model and walking the runway on her own.
"I'm so proud of her that she -- for her first Fashion Week -- was able to achieve all the shows she was able to walk in. She's living her dream and it's so inspiring to watch her," added proud sister Kim Kardashian.
Do you believe Kim's words and think that Kendall deserves to get applauded to have gotten into the fashion world on her own? Or do you still believe that Kim and Kanye West are behind Kendall's success?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation