Kim Kardashian Defends Little Sister Kendall Jenner: 'She Works Her Butt Off!'
By nidhi tewari | March 17, 2014 10:23 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has dropped her surname "Jenner" as far as her modelling career is concerned. She is only known as Kendall to all her professional friends, it has been revealed. The shocking revelation was made by Kendall's elder sister Kim Kardashian when she was asked about Kendall's foray into the fashion world. The 18-year-old walked the Fashion Week runway in New York, London and Paris recently and turned heads when she sat and watched one of the shows with none other than the Vogue magazine editor Anna.
However, Kendall faced criticism from media who accused the reality star of bagging the runway job of Givenchy and Marc Jacobs because of Kim and Kanye's connections in the fashion world. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star stunned everyone as she showed off her nipples at one of the fashion shows. Some critics also suggested that she got all the modelling assignments because of her connection to One Direction singer Harry Styles, who has been a regular at various fashion events.
Yet, Kim Kardashian has come out in the favour of her step sister at the re-opening of the Dash Store in Miami recently. "She went and auditioned, and she just goes by the name of Kendall, hoping that people won't think that she gets any [handouts]," Kim said about Kendall's surname dropping, according to Huffington Post.
It is a known fact that Kim Kardashian and her fiancé Kanye West are good friends with Givenchy's creative director. "She works her butt off! She just goes to casting after casting," said Kim according to the Web site.
The proud sister added that Kendall is lucky to be living her dream of becoming a model and walking the runway on her own.
"I'm so proud of her that she -- for her first Fashion Week -- was able to achieve all the shows she was able to walk in. She's living her dream and it's so inspiring to watch her," added proud sister Kim Kardashian.
Do you believe Kim's words and think that Kendall deserves to get applauded to have gotten into the fashion world on her own? Or do you still believe that Kim and Kanye West are behind Kendall's success?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast