Kim Kardashian Defends Little Sister Kendall Jenner: 'She Works Her Butt Off!'
By nidhi tewari | March 17, 2014 10:23 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has dropped her surname "Jenner" as far as her modelling career is concerned. She is only known as Kendall to all her professional friends, it has been revealed. The shocking revelation was made by Kendall's elder sister Kim Kardashian when she was asked about Kendall's foray into the fashion world. The 18-year-old walked the Fashion Week runway in New York, London and Paris recently and turned heads when she sat and watched one of the shows with none other than the Vogue magazine editor Anna.
However, Kendall faced criticism from media who accused the reality star of bagging the runway job of Givenchy and Marc Jacobs because of Kim and Kanye's connections in the fashion world. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star stunned everyone as she showed off her nipples at one of the fashion shows. Some critics also suggested that she got all the modelling assignments because of her connection to One Direction singer Harry Styles, who has been a regular at various fashion events.
Yet, Kim Kardashian has come out in the favour of her step sister at the re-opening of the Dash Store in Miami recently. "She went and auditioned, and she just goes by the name of Kendall, hoping that people won't think that she gets any [handouts]," Kim said about Kendall's surname dropping, according to Huffington Post.
It is a known fact that Kim Kardashian and her fiancé Kanye West are good friends with Givenchy's creative director. "She works her butt off! She just goes to casting after casting," said Kim according to the Web site.
The proud sister added that Kendall is lucky to be living her dream of becoming a model and walking the runway on her own.
"I'm so proud of her that she -- for her first Fashion Week -- was able to achieve all the shows she was able to walk in. She's living her dream and it's so inspiring to watch her," added proud sister Kim Kardashian.
Do you believe Kim's words and think that Kendall deserves to get applauded to have gotten into the fashion world on her own? Or do you still believe that Kim and Kanye West are behind Kendall's success?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate