Kim Kardashian Defends Little Sister Kendall Jenner: 'She Works Her Butt Off!'
By nidhi tewari | March 17, 2014 10:23 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has dropped her surname "Jenner" as far as her modelling career is concerned. She is only known as Kendall to all her professional friends, it has been revealed. The shocking revelation was made by Kendall's elder sister Kim Kardashian when she was asked about Kendall's foray into the fashion world. The 18-year-old walked the Fashion Week runway in New York, London and Paris recently and turned heads when she sat and watched one of the shows with none other than the Vogue magazine editor Anna.
However, Kendall faced criticism from media who accused the reality star of bagging the runway job of Givenchy and Marc Jacobs because of Kim and Kanye's connections in the fashion world. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star stunned everyone as she showed off her nipples at one of the fashion shows. Some critics also suggested that she got all the modelling assignments because of her connection to One Direction singer Harry Styles, who has been a regular at various fashion events.
Yet, Kim Kardashian has come out in the favour of her step sister at the re-opening of the Dash Store in Miami recently. "She went and auditioned, and she just goes by the name of Kendall, hoping that people won't think that she gets any [handouts]," Kim said about Kendall's surname dropping, according to Huffington Post.
It is a known fact that Kim Kardashian and her fiancé Kanye West are good friends with Givenchy's creative director. "She works her butt off! She just goes to casting after casting," said Kim according to the Web site.
The proud sister added that Kendall is lucky to be living her dream of becoming a model and walking the runway on her own.
"I'm so proud of her that she -- for her first Fashion Week -- was able to achieve all the shows she was able to walk in. She's living her dream and it's so inspiring to watch her," added proud sister Kim Kardashian.
Do you believe Kim's words and think that Kendall deserves to get applauded to have gotten into the fashion world on her own? Or do you still believe that Kim and Kanye West are behind Kendall's success?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015