Kim Kardashian Defends Little Sister Kendall Jenner: 'She Works Her Butt Off!'
By nidhi tewari | March 17, 2014 10:23 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has dropped her surname "Jenner" as far as her modelling career is concerned. She is only known as Kendall to all her professional friends, it has been revealed. The shocking revelation was made by Kendall's elder sister Kim Kardashian when she was asked about Kendall's foray into the fashion world. The 18-year-old walked the Fashion Week runway in New York, London and Paris recently and turned heads when she sat and watched one of the shows with none other than the Vogue magazine editor Anna.
However, Kendall faced criticism from media who accused the reality star of bagging the runway job of Givenchy and Marc Jacobs because of Kim and Kanye's connections in the fashion world. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star stunned everyone as she showed off her nipples at one of the fashion shows. Some critics also suggested that she got all the modelling assignments because of her connection to One Direction singer Harry Styles, who has been a regular at various fashion events.
Yet, Kim Kardashian has come out in the favour of her step sister at the re-opening of the Dash Store in Miami recently. "She went and auditioned, and she just goes by the name of Kendall, hoping that people won't think that she gets any [handouts]," Kim said about Kendall's surname dropping, according to Huffington Post.
It is a known fact that Kim Kardashian and her fiancé Kanye West are good friends with Givenchy's creative director. "She works her butt off! She just goes to casting after casting," said Kim according to the Web site.
The proud sister added that Kendall is lucky to be living her dream of becoming a model and walking the runway on her own.
"I'm so proud of her that she -- for her first Fashion Week -- was able to achieve all the shows she was able to walk in. She's living her dream and it's so inspiring to watch her," added proud sister Kim Kardashian.
Do you believe Kim's words and think that Kendall deserves to get applauded to have gotten into the fashion world on her own? Or do you still believe that Kim and Kanye West are behind Kendall's success?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family