‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4, Episode 24, Spoilers Summary: Finale Installment – ‘A is for Answers’
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 17, 2014 10:17 AM EST
The ultimate episode is here. "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24, "A Is For Answers," is going to answer many questions. The hashtag #AliTellsAll makes perfect sense as Alison is going to talk about the night she disappeared. She is going to tell the Liars everything.
Spoilers Summary for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 4, Episode 24, "A Is For Answers.
1. Ali wants to talk: However, Hanna wants to slap and hug her. The Canadian promo starts with Hanna telling her that she willing to slap and hug her at the same time. In another sneak peek, Ali wants to tell the Liars what they want to know.
2. Many characters return: Viewers are going to see many old faces in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24, "A Is For Answers." The previews confirm that Melissa is definitely there. There are flashbacks of Ian and Jenna. Noel returns too.
3. Spencer and accusations: In the Canadian promo for "Pretty Little Liars" 4X24, Mr. Hasting says, "I thought this was about finding Spencer, not accusing her of something." It is not shown who Mr. Hastings is talking to. Wetpaint speculates that he is Holbrook.
4. Ali and Aria scene: In the Canadian promo, Ali is shown apologising to Aria. She wants to know for what she is apologising. Did Ali something wrong to her and is trying to make up with a sorry.
5. Melissa's scenes in the Canadian promo: Melissa is seen confronting Ian, it is probably a flashback scene. In another scene, she is seen in a room with a window and behind the window there are many files, it can be a police station.
6. Someone's in serious danger: In "Pretty Little Liars" season 5 premiere will have a beloved character in serious danger. This kind of danger would require a surgeon. The rooftop scene in the promo shows Hanna pulling out a gun. Will she hurt someone?
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24 on Tuesday, March 18 on ABC Family at 8 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail: