'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 15 Spoilers: 'Struggle' Brings Emily Thorne, Jack Porter Closer; Nolan Ross Takes Desperate Measures [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | March 17, 2014 5:04 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3, Episode 15, titled "Struggle" airs on ABC this Sunday, Mar. 16. Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) is more dangerous than ever because of her blackouts. This time, she could really hurt someone she cares deeply about. Meanwhile, Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) is shocked to find out the truth about his real family tree. The revelation is expected to bring him and Emily even closer together.
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3. Read at your own risk.
In Revenge Season 3, Episode 14, it becomes clear that Emily Thorne planted Takeda's sword in Aiden's (Barry Sloane) room. Ms Thorne in blackouts seems to be a poster girl for honesty, observes Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann). Emily shifts to her second self in Nolan's presence. He tries to protect her, but she gets violent.
Aiden is very upset that Emily almost got him killed. But would he still be willing to help her? In the Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 promo video, Nolan seems to be convincing Aiden to help Emily.
In other developments at the Hamptons, the first Mrs Grayson is taking over the Grayson Manor. Then she reveals in Revenge 3x14 that Jack is her son. Stevie Grayson, played by Gail O'Grady, is not too keen on staying. But she realizes her son, Jack Porter needs her now. (Good thing Jack told her how much he hated Conrad.)
Some revenger fans are thinking Emily is going to get help from both Jack and Stevie to take down the Graysons. The bad news, however, is her blackouts. What would the "different Emily" do next? In an earlier interview, Revenge showrunner Sunil Nayar hinted Stevie has more secrets than Jack being her son. Is it possible that Stevie knows important matters about David Clarke?
As for more Revenge Season 3 finale spoilers, E! Online reported Margaux's brother is joining the Hamptons scandals. Another homicide is about to unfold. It is not clear who the killer is, but a detective will be watching Emily Thorne closely.
Watch: Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 Promo Video [ABC on YouTube]
Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 airs on March 16. The next episode is called, "Expiration."
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne's Blackouts, New Enemies, New Kill Plan; Will Aiden Die? [Watch Promo Video]
'Once Upon A Time' Season 3 Spoilers: Wicked Witch vs Evil Queen, Emma Swan and Snow White [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef