'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 15 Spoilers: 'Struggle' Brings Emily Thorne, Jack Porter Closer; Nolan Ross Takes Desperate Measures [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | March 17, 2014 5:04 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3, Episode 15, titled "Struggle" airs on ABC this Sunday, Mar. 16. Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) is more dangerous than ever because of her blackouts. This time, she could really hurt someone she cares deeply about. Meanwhile, Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) is shocked to find out the truth about his real family tree. The revelation is expected to bring him and Emily even closer together.
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3. Read at your own risk.
In Revenge Season 3, Episode 14, it becomes clear that Emily Thorne planted Takeda's sword in Aiden's (Barry Sloane) room. Ms Thorne in blackouts seems to be a poster girl for honesty, observes Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann). Emily shifts to her second self in Nolan's presence. He tries to protect her, but she gets violent.
Aiden is very upset that Emily almost got him killed. But would he still be willing to help her? In the Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 promo video, Nolan seems to be convincing Aiden to help Emily.
In other developments at the Hamptons, the first Mrs Grayson is taking over the Grayson Manor. Then she reveals in Revenge 3x14 that Jack is her son. Stevie Grayson, played by Gail O'Grady, is not too keen on staying. But she realizes her son, Jack Porter needs her now. (Good thing Jack told her how much he hated Conrad.)
Some revenger fans are thinking Emily is going to get help from both Jack and Stevie to take down the Graysons. The bad news, however, is her blackouts. What would the "different Emily" do next? In an earlier interview, Revenge showrunner Sunil Nayar hinted Stevie has more secrets than Jack being her son. Is it possible that Stevie knows important matters about David Clarke?
As for more Revenge Season 3 finale spoilers, E! Online reported Margaux's brother is joining the Hamptons scandals. Another homicide is about to unfold. It is not clear who the killer is, but a detective will be watching Emily Thorne closely.
Watch: Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 Promo Video [ABC on YouTube]
Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 airs on March 16. The next episode is called, "Expiration."
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne's Blackouts, New Enemies, New Kill Plan; Will Aiden Die? [Watch Promo Video]
'Once Upon A Time' Season 3 Spoilers: Wicked Witch vs Evil Queen, Emma Swan and Snow White [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date