'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 15 Spoilers: 'Struggle' Brings Emily Thorne, Jack Porter Closer; Nolan Ross Takes Desperate Measures [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | March 17, 2014 5:04 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3, Episode 15, titled "Struggle" airs on ABC this Sunday, Mar. 16. Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) is more dangerous than ever because of her blackouts. This time, she could really hurt someone she cares deeply about. Meanwhile, Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) is shocked to find out the truth about his real family tree. The revelation is expected to bring him and Emily even closer together.
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3. Read at your own risk.
In Revenge Season 3, Episode 14, it becomes clear that Emily Thorne planted Takeda's sword in Aiden's (Barry Sloane) room. Ms Thorne in blackouts seems to be a poster girl for honesty, observes Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann). Emily shifts to her second self in Nolan's presence. He tries to protect her, but she gets violent.
Aiden is very upset that Emily almost got him killed. But would he still be willing to help her? In the Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 promo video, Nolan seems to be convincing Aiden to help Emily.
In other developments at the Hamptons, the first Mrs Grayson is taking over the Grayson Manor. Then she reveals in Revenge 3x14 that Jack is her son. Stevie Grayson, played by Gail O'Grady, is not too keen on staying. But she realizes her son, Jack Porter needs her now. (Good thing Jack told her how much he hated Conrad.)
Some revenger fans are thinking Emily is going to get help from both Jack and Stevie to take down the Graysons. The bad news, however, is her blackouts. What would the "different Emily" do next? In an earlier interview, Revenge showrunner Sunil Nayar hinted Stevie has more secrets than Jack being her son. Is it possible that Stevie knows important matters about David Clarke?
As for more Revenge Season 3 finale spoilers, E! Online reported Margaux's brother is joining the Hamptons scandals. Another homicide is about to unfold. It is not clear who the killer is, but a detective will be watching Emily Thorne closely.
Watch: Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 Promo Video [ABC on YouTube]
Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 airs on March 16. The next episode is called, "Expiration."
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne's Blackouts, New Enemies, New Kill Plan; Will Aiden Die? [Watch Promo Video]
'Once Upon A Time' Season 3 Spoilers: Wicked Witch vs Evil Queen, Emma Swan and Snow White [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop