'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 15 Spoilers: 'Struggle' Brings Emily Thorne, Jack Porter Closer; Nolan Ross Takes Desperate Measures [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | March 17, 2014 5:04 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3, Episode 15, titled "Struggle" airs on ABC this Sunday, Mar. 16. Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) is more dangerous than ever because of her blackouts. This time, she could really hurt someone she cares deeply about. Meanwhile, Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) is shocked to find out the truth about his real family tree. The revelation is expected to bring him and Emily even closer together.
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3. Read at your own risk.
In Revenge Season 3, Episode 14, it becomes clear that Emily Thorne planted Takeda's sword in Aiden's (Barry Sloane) room. Ms Thorne in blackouts seems to be a poster girl for honesty, observes Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann). Emily shifts to her second self in Nolan's presence. He tries to protect her, but she gets violent.
Aiden is very upset that Emily almost got him killed. But would he still be willing to help her? In the Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 promo video, Nolan seems to be convincing Aiden to help Emily.
In other developments at the Hamptons, the first Mrs Grayson is taking over the Grayson Manor. Then she reveals in Revenge 3x14 that Jack is her son. Stevie Grayson, played by Gail O'Grady, is not too keen on staying. But she realizes her son, Jack Porter needs her now. (Good thing Jack told her how much he hated Conrad.)
Some revenger fans are thinking Emily is going to get help from both Jack and Stevie to take down the Graysons. The bad news, however, is her blackouts. What would the "different Emily" do next? In an earlier interview, Revenge showrunner Sunil Nayar hinted Stevie has more secrets than Jack being her son. Is it possible that Stevie knows important matters about David Clarke?
As for more Revenge Season 3 finale spoilers, E! Online reported Margaux's brother is joining the Hamptons scandals. Another homicide is about to unfold. It is not clear who the killer is, but a detective will be watching Emily Thorne closely.
Watch: Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 Promo Video [ABC on YouTube]
Revenge Season 3, Episode 15 airs on March 16. The next episode is called, "Expiration."
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne's Blackouts, New Enemies, New Kill Plan; Will Aiden Die? [Watch Promo Video]
'Once Upon A Time' Season 3 Spoilers: Wicked Witch vs Evil Queen, Emma Swan and Snow White [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales