BNP Paribas Open 2014 Women’s Final: Flavia Pennetta vs. Agnieszka Radwanska Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 16, 2014 11:51 PM EST
Early in the tournament Flavia Pennetta did not believe she had what it takes to make the championship round of the BNP Paribas Open 2014 in Indian Wells, California. But after a huge upset victory in the semifinal round, she’s now a believer that she can go all the way to the WTA title.
Tennis: BNP Paribas Open-Pennetta v Li
Penneta from Italy beat top seed Li Na of China in the final four, 7-6 (5), 6-3 to advance to the final against Poland’s Agnieszka Radwanska, who defeated Simona Halep of Romania in the other semis match, 6-3, 6-4.
"In the beginning of the week if you told me, 'You're going to make the final here,' I would have said, 'Mmmm, I don't think so!' So I'm really happy. I'm happy with my game,” said Pennetta in an article in the tournament’s official website.
Pennetta needs to remain in form against second seed Radwanska who leads the head-to-head series, 4-2.
“What I was trying to do was play aggressively from the beginning of the match and just try to go for my shots,” said Radwanska after her match against Halep. “I was lucky. I think I was serving better than other days, so that helped today as well. I think it was a pretty good match.”
Radwanska has won three of the last four matches between the two but Pennetta was victorious in the last one— a 6-4, 6-1 win in the Round of 16 of the Dubai Tennis Championships last February.
BNP Paribas Open 2014 Women’s Final Betting Odds
Flavia Pennetta (Italy) vs. Agnieszka Radwanska (Poland)
Match Odds: Pennetta (2.87) vs. Radwanska (1.42)
Game Handicap: Pennetta (+3.5) vs. Radwanska (-3.5)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate