NBA Preview: Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 16, 2014 12:11 AM EST
The Brooklyn Nets confirmed their status as one of the rising teams in the stretch run of the regular season after beating the Miami Heat on the road, 96-95 last Wednesday. They are now 3-0 against the two-time defending champions this season. On Saturday, they’ll face the Washington Wizards, which are 2-0 against Brooklyn this year.
NBA: Washington Wizards at Miami Heat
Paul Pierce was his vintage self against the Heat finishing with a game-high 29 points missing just 3 of 12 attempts and going 5-of-7 from behind the arc to lead the Nets to its third consecutive win. Brooklyn also won against the Toronto Raptors, 101-97 and the Sacramento Kings, 104-89 before the big upset victory at Miami.
The Wizards are coming off a win over the Orlando Magic, 105-101 in overtime. Washington struggled all game but did enough in the fourth quarter and overtime especially John Wall who scored 12 of his 21 points in that stretch.
Five players finished in double-figure scoring including Trevor Ariza (21 points with 11 rebounds); Marcin Gortat (19 points with 14 rebounds) and Trevor Booker (11 points and 11 rebounds).
After a six straight wins in the latter part of February, the Washington is just 3-3 in the first two weeks of March. The Wizards (34-31) are in sixth place in the Eastern Conference standings just a game behind Brooklyn (33-30) in fifth place.
The Wizards own the Nets this year winning 112-108 (OT) at home on November 8 and then 113-107 at Brooklyn on December 18. They have been even more successful against the spread going 7-1 ATS in the last 8 match-ups with the Nets.
Watch the Nets-Wizards match-up via NBA League Pass.
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Brooklyn Nets Trends
- The Nets are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Nets are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games vs. Southeast division teams
- The Nets are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games after a win
- The Nets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. East teams
- The Nets are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games vs. the Wizards
Washington Wizards Trends
- The Wizards are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games
- The Wizards are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. the Nets in Washington
- The Wizards are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games at home
- The Wizards are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. East teams
- The Wizards are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on second day of a back-to-back
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Roger Federer Dedicates 80th Career Title For His Kids
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Mehdi Benatia and Alex Song in the Mix as Wenger Looks to 'Strengthen Defensive Department'
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6