Construction Worker Files Lawsuit vs Miley Cyrus’ Giant Tongue Slide
By Vittorio Hernandez | March 15, 2014 11:39 PM EST
Former Disney star Miley Cyrus's infamous protruding tongue is bringing her to deep trouble. And so does its giant replica.
First, she was blamed for the separation of Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton who got jealous of Miley's twerking, while she was sticking her notorious tongue out, at the VMAs to simulate a sex act.
Miley Cyrus is listed by GQ as one of the 25 least influential people of 2013 (Photo: Reuters)
Then at Miley's Bangerz concert in LA, she kissed fellow singer Katy Perry, complete with tongue action, which Katy didn't like. In an appearance at Australian talk show Sunrise, Perry said, quote by Webpronews, "I just walked up to her [Cyrus] to give her like a friendly girly kiss, you know, as most girls do. Then she like tried to move her head and go deeper and I pulled away."
Perry added, "God knows where that tongue has been. We don't know! That tongue is so infamous!"
Now, the latest is that Charles Nicholas Sarris, a construction worker, has filed a lawsuit against ShowFX Inc, the equipment supply company in Los Angeles that built the giant tongue slide where Miley enters during her Bangerz Tour.
Sarris, hired to help build the tongue, fell and was injured after the equipment used to construct the tongue gave out. He said ShowFx lacked proper warning and is seeking unspecified damage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Apple Faces Court Action In Canada Over iPhone Anti-Competition Deals, Phone Maker to Counter
- From A Garden Of Bouquets For Tori & Katrina, Martin Place Becomes A Sea Of Colourful Blooms; Ex-Australian Idol Winner Writes Song About Sydney Siege
- Unruly Female Passenger Who Assaults FA Forces Air Canada To Divert Flight
- Sydney Siege Victim Katrina Dawson Killed by Man Haron Monis, Preliminary Report Suggests
- Sydney Siege Hero Tori Johnson Shot by Hostage-Taker Man Haron Monis at Close Range – Report