UK Ticket-Holder Wins £107.9m Euromillions Jackpot; How Much Money is That?
By Gopi Chandra Kharel | March 15, 2014 11:19 PM EST
An unnamed British ticket-holder has won the $107m EuroMillions jackpot, a staggering amount that has landed various media to analyze what the money means.
The jackpot winner has now entered exclusive top five on the National Lottery Rich list and has grabbed the place of fourth biggest ever lottery winner.
It can't be said with certainty if the winning ticket belongs to an individual or a syndicate, Metro Reported. But there have been various angles in which the whooping amount of money has been analyzed.
The jackpot winner has now entered to the exclusive top five on the National Lottery Rich list and has grabbed the place of fourth biggest ever lottery winner, The Daily Mail noted.
The money is more than the total wealth possessed by celebrities - musicians Robbie Williams and George Michael, various reports say.
"With the weather set fair for the coming week, this UK winner is set fair for the rest of their lives having just become a multimillionaire," Metro quoted a national Lottery spokesman.
The winning numbers, 6, 24, 25, 27 and 30 with lucky stars 5 and 9 were drawn at 7:45 pm GMT Friday night. Before deciding what to do with the money, the winner has the first daunting test to decide whether or not to go public.
The lottery operators, Camelot, reportedly have counseling service to help deal with the 'stress' of turning into an overnight multi-millionaire.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Release Video Of Officers Shooting 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice
- US Toddler, 3, Shoots Mother To Death With 9mm Handgun
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Has 'Uncanny Ability,' Described As 'Posh' During Public Appearances
- NSW Girl, 12, Takes Wheel of Mazda MX5 & Saves Lives After Father Suffers Heart Attack
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast