Justin Bieber to be Grilled on His Relationship with Selena Gomez?
By Sonam Malik | March 15, 2014 8:57 PM EST
Justin Bieber, who stormed out of court last week after he was asked about his relationship with Selena Gomez, may now have to forcefully answer questions regarding his relationship with the "Come and Get It" singer.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges. REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dept./Handout via Reuters
The lawyer who is fighting the case against Bieber has sought permission to interrogate the "Baby" singer about Gomez, reports indicate.
Gomez's name is being dragged into the case as she was in a relationship with Bieber when he allegedly sent his men to beat up a photographer.
"The plaintiff's lawyers will run with this as far as they can,” Bieber’s lawyer Roy Black told HollywoodLife. “They have no evidence to prove Justin had anything to do with the so-called assault on his client so why not cause as much controversy as possible. It is more fun being on TMZ than being in court."
Last week, during a deposition leading up to the alleged beating incident, Bieber was asked questions about his relationship with Gomez. However, he refused to answer them and reportedly shouted: "Don't ask me about her! Do not ask me about her!"
Now, the photographer’s lawyer has court documents demanding that he should be allowed to get his queries regarding Gomez answered. Moreover, the victim's lawyer wants Bieber punished for his rude behaviour.
Meanwhile, Selena fans are sad to know that Gomez's name is being dragged in court because of Bieber. The “Beauty and the Beast” singer’s bad-boy ways has always posed a problem for Gomez, and this was said to be one of the reasons why she was apprehensive about rekindling her relationship with him.
However, now that Bieber and Gomez are reportedly in a relationship, sources close to the couple say she is madly in love with the singer and will do anything for him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air