Justin Bieber to be Grilled on His Relationship with Selena Gomez?
By Sonam Malik | March 15, 2014 8:57 PM EST
Justin Bieber, who stormed out of court last week after he was asked about his relationship with Selena Gomez, may now have to forcefully answer questions regarding his relationship with the "Come and Get It" singer.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges. REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dept./Handout via Reuters
The lawyer who is fighting the case against Bieber has sought permission to interrogate the "Baby" singer about Gomez, reports indicate.
Gomez's name is being dragged into the case as she was in a relationship with Bieber when he allegedly sent his men to beat up a photographer.
"The plaintiff's lawyers will run with this as far as they can,” Bieber’s lawyer Roy Black told HollywoodLife. “They have no evidence to prove Justin had anything to do with the so-called assault on his client so why not cause as much controversy as possible. It is more fun being on TMZ than being in court."
Last week, during a deposition leading up to the alleged beating incident, Bieber was asked questions about his relationship with Gomez. However, he refused to answer them and reportedly shouted: "Don't ask me about her! Do not ask me about her!"
Now, the photographer’s lawyer has court documents demanding that he should be allowed to get his queries regarding Gomez answered. Moreover, the victim's lawyer wants Bieber punished for his rude behaviour.
Meanwhile, Selena fans are sad to know that Gomez's name is being dragged in court because of Bieber. The “Beauty and the Beast” singer’s bad-boy ways has always posed a problem for Gomez, and this was said to be one of the reasons why she was apprehensive about rekindling her relationship with him.
However, now that Bieber and Gomez are reportedly in a relationship, sources close to the couple say she is madly in love with the singer and will do anything for him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown