Justin Bieber to be Grilled on His Relationship with Selena Gomez?
By Sonam Malik | March 15, 2014 8:57 PM EST
Justin Bieber, who stormed out of court last week after he was asked about his relationship with Selena Gomez, may now have to forcefully answer questions regarding his relationship with the "Come and Get It" singer.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges. REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dept./Handout via Reuters
The lawyer who is fighting the case against Bieber has sought permission to interrogate the "Baby" singer about Gomez, reports indicate.
Gomez's name is being dragged into the case as she was in a relationship with Bieber when he allegedly sent his men to beat up a photographer.
"The plaintiff's lawyers will run with this as far as they can,” Bieber’s lawyer Roy Black told HollywoodLife. “They have no evidence to prove Justin had anything to do with the so-called assault on his client so why not cause as much controversy as possible. It is more fun being on TMZ than being in court."
Last week, during a deposition leading up to the alleged beating incident, Bieber was asked questions about his relationship with Gomez. However, he refused to answer them and reportedly shouted: "Don't ask me about her! Do not ask me about her!"
Now, the photographer’s lawyer has court documents demanding that he should be allowed to get his queries regarding Gomez answered. Moreover, the victim's lawyer wants Bieber punished for his rude behaviour.
Meanwhile, Selena fans are sad to know that Gomez's name is being dragged in court because of Bieber. The “Beauty and the Beast” singer’s bad-boy ways has always posed a problem for Gomez, and this was said to be one of the reasons why she was apprehensive about rekindling her relationship with him.
However, now that Bieber and Gomez are reportedly in a relationship, sources close to the couple say she is madly in love with the singer and will do anything for him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists