Justin Bieber to be Grilled on His Relationship with Selena Gomez?
By Sonam Malik | March 15, 2014 8:57 PM EST
Justin Bieber, who stormed out of court last week after he was asked about his relationship with Selena Gomez, may now have to forcefully answer questions regarding his relationship with the "Come and Get It" singer.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges. REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dept./Handout via Reuters
The lawyer who is fighting the case against Bieber has sought permission to interrogate the "Baby" singer about Gomez, reports indicate.
Gomez's name is being dragged into the case as she was in a relationship with Bieber when he allegedly sent his men to beat up a photographer.
"The plaintiff's lawyers will run with this as far as they can,” Bieber’s lawyer Roy Black told HollywoodLife. “They have no evidence to prove Justin had anything to do with the so-called assault on his client so why not cause as much controversy as possible. It is more fun being on TMZ than being in court."
Last week, during a deposition leading up to the alleged beating incident, Bieber was asked questions about his relationship with Gomez. However, he refused to answer them and reportedly shouted: "Don't ask me about her! Do not ask me about her!"
Now, the photographer’s lawyer has court documents demanding that he should be allowed to get his queries regarding Gomez answered. Moreover, the victim's lawyer wants Bieber punished for his rude behaviour.
Meanwhile, Selena fans are sad to know that Gomez's name is being dragged in court because of Bieber. The “Beauty and the Beast” singer’s bad-boy ways has always posed a problem for Gomez, and this was said to be one of the reasons why she was apprehensive about rekindling her relationship with him.
However, now that Bieber and Gomez are reportedly in a relationship, sources close to the couple say she is madly in love with the singer and will do anything for him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports