Justin Bieber to be Grilled on His Relationship with Selena Gomez?
By Sonam Malik | March 15, 2014 8:57 PM EST
Justin Bieber, who stormed out of court last week after he was asked about his relationship with Selena Gomez, may now have to forcefully answer questions regarding his relationship with the "Come and Get It" singer.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dep
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber is pictured in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges. REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dept./Handout via Reuters
The lawyer who is fighting the case against Bieber has sought permission to interrogate the "Baby" singer about Gomez, reports indicate.
Gomez's name is being dragged into the case as she was in a relationship with Bieber when he allegedly sent his men to beat up a photographer.
"The plaintiff's lawyers will run with this as far as they can,” Bieber’s lawyer Roy Black told HollywoodLife. “They have no evidence to prove Justin had anything to do with the so-called assault on his client so why not cause as much controversy as possible. It is more fun being on TMZ than being in court."
Last week, during a deposition leading up to the alleged beating incident, Bieber was asked questions about his relationship with Gomez. However, he refused to answer them and reportedly shouted: "Don't ask me about her! Do not ask me about her!"
Now, the photographer’s lawyer has court documents demanding that he should be allowed to get his queries regarding Gomez answered. Moreover, the victim's lawyer wants Bieber punished for his rude behaviour.
Meanwhile, Selena fans are sad to know that Gomez's name is being dragged in court because of Bieber. The “Beauty and the Beast” singer’s bad-boy ways has always posed a problem for Gomez, and this was said to be one of the reasons why she was apprehensive about rekindling her relationship with him.
However, now that Bieber and Gomez are reportedly in a relationship, sources close to the couple say she is madly in love with the singer and will do anything for him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu