‘How I Met Your Mother’ Season Finale Spoilers: Synopsis Leaked Online; What Will Happen When Season 9 Ends?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 15, 2014 7:20 PM EST
When “How I Met Your Mother” comes to a close by the end of this month, it is sure to leave a lot of fans in tears. Leaked photos and synopsis of the one-hour special episode shows that Ted finally finishes telling his children how he met their mother.
How I Met Your Mother
CBS has remained tight-lipped about the episode and the official synopsis only states that Ted gets to the end of his long story, which has often annoyed his children.
Ted finally finishes telling his kids the story of how he met their mother, on the special one-hour series finale of "How I Met Your Mother", the synopsis reads.
But before that, the show ties up some of the loose ends that have been troubling viewers for long. One of them is regarding Robin and Barney’s wedding. Will the two finally get hitched? Leaked photos indicate that they do, but not before both of them undergo some serious panic attacks.
“With only a half-an-hour to go, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks about their upcoming nuptials," CBS revealed about the episode in its official synopsis. "Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows."
While Marshall and Lily try to calm down Barney, Ted ends up having a serious conversation with Robin. Whatever he said seems to have worked, because photos show Robin being walked down the aisle by her father, and another one shows Robin and Barney grinning at each other before saying, “I Do.”
But it is not sure if they will end up as man and wife, as the couple has had their share of ups and downs during their wedding weekend.
Photos also show Ted cuddling with the mother, Barney bringing out the second volume of the Playbook, and the gang sharing a group hug.
The show’s creators, Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, assure that the final episode is sure to be a tearjerker, and several theories suggest that the mother is going to die. Several spoilers also indicate that Ted might end up with Robin.
Final episodes of “How I Met Your Mother” will air on 31 March. It will be a one-hour episode that will be split into two parts.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best