‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Spoilers: Part1 (Episode 20) Airs March 17; Expect Tears, Arguments and Accusations
By jaskiran kaur | March 15, 2014 11:27 AM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 may have aired its finale episode on March 10, but the show is not quite over. The most exciting and dramatic part of "RHOBH" is yet to come during the three-part "Reunion" episodes before the season closes. And according to the spoilers swirling around the season will meet its end only after the ladies confront each other on the burning issues. Here are few spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20. [Warning Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Episodes. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
Recently, E! Online released sneak peek video of the three-part reunion of the ladies of TV show "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH). The reunion will bring together the Season 4 cast including Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud along with host Andy Cohen.
Andy Cohen will try to play the role of a peacekeeper between the women seething with anger. "RHOBH" cast will get down talking about their issues and there will be arguments and fights. Fans can expect lots of tears, allegations, finger-pointing, name calling and more. Kyle and Carlton will get involved in another heated up argument and former best friends and latest enemies Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump will have a major showdown.
"You can manipulate anyone!" Brandi Glanville snaps at Lisa Vanderpump as it can be seen in the promo video.
"I've been a very good friend to you," replies Lisa.
"Yes, and you've been a very sh*tty friend at the same time!" Brandi Glanville breaks in.
According to The Epoch Times on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20, host Andy Cohen will also be rewinding the "must-see" moments of the season close to its end.
"Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards, Joyce Giraud de Ohoven and Carlton Gebbia head to the couches to reflect on this season's defining moments and to draw lines in the sand concerning the future of their friendships," The Epoch Times notes the official description of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Episode.
Besides Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville conflict, viewers are also looking forward see Kim Richards and Yolanda Foster come forward with their issues with Vanderpump. At the end of the show, fans of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) can expect some bangs and blowouts.
The engrossing yet supremely dramatic "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20 will air on Monday March 17, 2014 at 9PM on Bravo. It will be followed by Part 2 and Part 3 as well as the very last episode titled "Secrets Revealed," on April 7, 2014.
For more spoilers on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" RHOBH) Season 4 read below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0