‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Spoilers: Part1 (Episode 20) Airs March 17; Expect Tears, Arguments and Accusations
By jaskiran kaur | March 15, 2014 11:27 AM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 may have aired its finale episode on March 10, but the show is not quite over. The most exciting and dramatic part of "RHOBH" is yet to come during the three-part "Reunion" episodes before the season closes. And according to the spoilers swirling around the season will meet its end only after the ladies confront each other on the burning issues. Here are few spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20. [Warning Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Episodes. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
Recently, E! Online released sneak peek video of the three-part reunion of the ladies of TV show "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH). The reunion will bring together the Season 4 cast including Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud along with host Andy Cohen.
Andy Cohen will try to play the role of a peacekeeper between the women seething with anger. "RHOBH" cast will get down talking about their issues and there will be arguments and fights. Fans can expect lots of tears, allegations, finger-pointing, name calling and more. Kyle and Carlton will get involved in another heated up argument and former best friends and latest enemies Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump will have a major showdown.
"You can manipulate anyone!" Brandi Glanville snaps at Lisa Vanderpump as it can be seen in the promo video.
"I've been a very good friend to you," replies Lisa.
"Yes, and you've been a very sh*tty friend at the same time!" Brandi Glanville breaks in.
According to The Epoch Times on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20, host Andy Cohen will also be rewinding the "must-see" moments of the season close to its end.
"Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards, Joyce Giraud de Ohoven and Carlton Gebbia head to the couches to reflect on this season's defining moments and to draw lines in the sand concerning the future of their friendships," The Epoch Times notes the official description of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Episode.
Besides Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville conflict, viewers are also looking forward see Kim Richards and Yolanda Foster come forward with their issues with Vanderpump. At the end of the show, fans of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) can expect some bangs and blowouts.
The engrossing yet supremely dramatic "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20 will air on Monday March 17, 2014 at 9PM on Bravo. It will be followed by Part 2 and Part 3 as well as the very last episode titled "Secrets Revealed," on April 7, 2014.
For more spoilers on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" RHOBH) Season 4 read below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown