‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Spoilers: Part1 (Episode 20) Airs March 17; Expect Tears, Arguments and Accusations
By jaskiran kaur | March 15, 2014 11:27 AM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 may have aired its finale episode on March 10, but the show is not quite over. The most exciting and dramatic part of "RHOBH" is yet to come during the three-part "Reunion" episodes before the season closes. And according to the spoilers swirling around the season will meet its end only after the ladies confront each other on the burning issues. Here are few spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20. [Warning Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Episodes. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
Recently, E! Online released sneak peek video of the three-part reunion of the ladies of TV show "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH). The reunion will bring together the Season 4 cast including Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud along with host Andy Cohen.
Andy Cohen will try to play the role of a peacekeeper between the women seething with anger. "RHOBH" cast will get down talking about their issues and there will be arguments and fights. Fans can expect lots of tears, allegations, finger-pointing, name calling and more. Kyle and Carlton will get involved in another heated up argument and former best friends and latest enemies Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump will have a major showdown.
"You can manipulate anyone!" Brandi Glanville snaps at Lisa Vanderpump as it can be seen in the promo video.
"I've been a very good friend to you," replies Lisa.
"Yes, and you've been a very sh*tty friend at the same time!" Brandi Glanville breaks in.
According to The Epoch Times on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20, host Andy Cohen will also be rewinding the "must-see" moments of the season close to its end.
"Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards, Joyce Giraud de Ohoven and Carlton Gebbia head to the couches to reflect on this season's defining moments and to draw lines in the sand concerning the future of their friendships," The Epoch Times notes the official description of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Episode.
Besides Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville conflict, viewers are also looking forward see Kim Richards and Yolanda Foster come forward with their issues with Vanderpump. At the end of the show, fans of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) can expect some bangs and blowouts.
The engrossing yet supremely dramatic "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20 will air on Monday March 17, 2014 at 9PM on Bravo. It will be followed by Part 2 and Part 3 as well as the very last episode titled "Secrets Revealed," on April 7, 2014.
For more spoilers on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" RHOBH) Season 4 read below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate