‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Spoilers: Part1 (Episode 20) Airs March 17; Expect Tears, Arguments and Accusations
By jaskiran kaur | March 15, 2014 11:27 AM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 may have aired its finale episode on March 10, but the show is not quite over. The most exciting and dramatic part of "RHOBH" is yet to come during the three-part "Reunion" episodes before the season closes. And according to the spoilers swirling around the season will meet its end only after the ladies confront each other on the burning issues. Here are few spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20. [Warning Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Episodes. Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
Recently, E! Online released sneak peek video of the three-part reunion of the ladies of TV show "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH). The reunion will bring together the Season 4 cast including Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud along with host Andy Cohen.
Andy Cohen will try to play the role of a peacekeeper between the women seething with anger. "RHOBH" cast will get down talking about their issues and there will be arguments and fights. Fans can expect lots of tears, allegations, finger-pointing, name calling and more. Kyle and Carlton will get involved in another heated up argument and former best friends and latest enemies Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump will have a major showdown.
"You can manipulate anyone!" Brandi Glanville snaps at Lisa Vanderpump as it can be seen in the promo video.
"I've been a very good friend to you," replies Lisa.
"Yes, and you've been a very sh*tty friend at the same time!" Brandi Glanville breaks in.
According to The Epoch Times on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20, host Andy Cohen will also be rewinding the "must-see" moments of the season close to its end.
"Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards, Joyce Giraud de Ohoven and Carlton Gebbia head to the couches to reflect on this season's defining moments and to draw lines in the sand concerning the future of their friendships," The Epoch Times notes the official description of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Episode.
Besides Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville conflict, viewers are also looking forward see Kim Richards and Yolanda Foster come forward with their issues with Vanderpump. At the end of the show, fans of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) can expect some bangs and blowouts.
The engrossing yet supremely dramatic "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion-Part 1 Episode 20 will air on Monday March 17, 2014 at 9PM on Bravo. It will be followed by Part 2 and Part 3 as well as the very last episode titled "Secrets Revealed," on April 7, 2014.
For more spoilers on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" RHOBH) Season 4 read below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown