Shocking! Justin Bieber Cheating on Selena Gomez: Is This Why he is Not Committing?
By Sonam Malik | March 14, 2014 11:17 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may have reunited, but chances of them committing to a long-term relationship are zero to none.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
Despite Jelena’s public display of affection in the past few days, sources revealed that Bieber has not stopped eyeing other women.
"He thinks he is the man," a source close to Bieber told HollywoodLife. "He likes - and you could even say he loves - Selena, but he knows he has the control in the relationship."
The report noted that Gomez is head over heels in love with Bieber and she will always come back to the "Baby" singer no matter how he treats her. The source added that Bieber knows he is in control of the relationship, and wouldn’t mind hooking up with other girls while dating the "Come And Get It" singer.
"When opportunity knocks, he will for sure answer the door," the source said. "He knows that he would be able to get Selena back if she were to find out, so he is having his cake and eating it too."
In the past few months, Bieber has been linked to a number of women, including Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin and Chantel Jeffries to name a few. And this is a cause of worry for Jelena fans, who are said to be ecstatic about the couple’s reunion.
Bieber and Gomez first sparked reunion rumors after they were spotted taking a Segway ride together. But later, she was reportedly seen crying over Bieber and Jeffries' alleged affair, leading to them to go their separate ways.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies