Justin Bieber Fan's Shocking Weight Loss Journey: Bryanna Debinder Loses 122 Pounds to Get Noticed From Bieber
By nidhi tewari | March 14, 2014 7:59 PM EST
A 20-year-old overweight girl named Bryanna Debinder lost 122 pounds over the course of a year so that she could get the attention of his favourite singer Justin Bieber! The hard core 'Belieber' (a term used for Justin's fans) posted her dramatic weight loss picture on her Twitter account and is gaining public attention because if it. Debinder gave an interesting reason why she was compelled to lose weight because of Bieber. Let's find out.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
Bryanna attended Justin Bieber's concert once as there saw his favourite pop star pulling really slim and good looking girls on stage to dance with him. While she was also a huge fan of Bieber, Justin did not notice or call her onstage as she was too fat to get noticed. This prompted Bryanna to change her approach towards her diet and exercise to embark upon a healthy journey.
"Every time I saw him pull up a pretty, slim girl on stage, I just thought: 'that should be me.' Everyone deserves a chance to be noticed by the person they love, and I'm his biggest fan. I just wanted to be the girl he sang to," Bryanna told Daily Mail in her interview.
Her obsession with Beiber started way back in 2009 and ever since then she has been a big fan of the "Believe" hit maker collecting his pictures, memorabilia, his posters in his room, his concert details and much more. She even spent hours writing tweets to Bieber but has not gotten any reply from the singer.
"It did hurt my feelings. But I understood. After all, he has 50 million followers, and gets thousands of tweets per day," Bryanna told the Web site.
"All of these beautiful girls are messaging him. He would never have noticed me," she added, according to the Web site. So now that Bryanna has reached her goal, what next?
"I just want to let him know that he inspired me to lose all this weight. He has always been there for me, and his lyrics mean so much to me," Bryanna told the Web site.
"In fact, I'm planning to get the lyrics to 'Be Alright' tattooed on my back," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch