Justin Bieber Fan's Shocking Weight Loss Journey: Bryanna Debinder Loses 122 Pounds to Get Noticed From Bieber
By nidhi tewari | March 14, 2014 7:59 PM EST
A 20-year-old overweight girl named Bryanna Debinder lost 122 pounds over the course of a year so that she could get the attention of his favourite singer Justin Bieber! The hard core 'Belieber' (a term used for Justin's fans) posted her dramatic weight loss picture on her Twitter account and is gaining public attention because if it. Debinder gave an interesting reason why she was compelled to lose weight because of Bieber. Let's find out.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
Bryanna attended Justin Bieber's concert once as there saw his favourite pop star pulling really slim and good looking girls on stage to dance with him. While she was also a huge fan of Bieber, Justin did not notice or call her onstage as she was too fat to get noticed. This prompted Bryanna to change her approach towards her diet and exercise to embark upon a healthy journey.
"Every time I saw him pull up a pretty, slim girl on stage, I just thought: 'that should be me.' Everyone deserves a chance to be noticed by the person they love, and I'm his biggest fan. I just wanted to be the girl he sang to," Bryanna told Daily Mail in her interview.
Her obsession with Beiber started way back in 2009 and ever since then she has been a big fan of the "Believe" hit maker collecting his pictures, memorabilia, his posters in his room, his concert details and much more. She even spent hours writing tweets to Bieber but has not gotten any reply from the singer.
"It did hurt my feelings. But I understood. After all, he has 50 million followers, and gets thousands of tweets per day," Bryanna told the Web site.
"All of these beautiful girls are messaging him. He would never have noticed me," she added, according to the Web site. So now that Bryanna has reached her goal, what next?
"I just want to let him know that he inspired me to lose all this weight. He has always been there for me, and his lyrics mean so much to me," Bryanna told the Web site.
"In fact, I'm planning to get the lyrics to 'Be Alright' tattooed on my back," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff