‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Episode 18: Will Sheldon’s Relationship with Amy Change after ‘The Mommy Observation’?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 14, 2014 7:44 PM EST
Sheldon Cooper might not like changes but in the previous few episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" season 7 he has been forced to deal with quite a few, including taking his relationship with Amy to the next level.
The Big Bang Theory
Amy got her best Valentine’s Day gift when Sheldon kissed her, proving he is capable of an intimate relationship. But is he ready to take the next step?
The upcoming episodes might answer that but this week Sheldon will be forced to accept yet another change when he visits his mother in Houston.
Thursday’s episode of “The Big Bang Theory” saw Sheldon visiting his mother and gets the shock of his life when he sees his mother with another man.
“I saw my mommy with a naked man!” Sheldon tells Howard, “And she was trying to be a mommy again!”
Instead of knocking on the door, Sheldon bolts to the car and finally finds refuge in a bar. While Sheldon has almost made up his mind to tell his mother that he would never forgive her, Howard dissuades Sheldon saying he should not get in the way of his mother’s happiness.
“Do you have any idea what it’s like to see your mother ravaging someone?” Howard responds, “Does a brisket count?”
Laurie Metcalf reprises her role as Mary Cooper, and with her no nonsense Texas attitude she puts Sheldon in his place, when he accuses her of "fornicating like a demonic weasel".
Sheldon gets sent to his room when he returns home and calls her a pervert. Later, the mother and son have a heart-to-heart talk where Mary concedes to not being perfect, and Sheldon ends up talking to her about condoms.
Now that he has accepted his mother as a sexual being, will Sheldon decide to take his relationship with Amy to the next level?
Going by Raj’s predictions, there will not be any change in their relationship in the next 20 years. During Raj’s murder mystery dinner, the group reads Raj’s future cards for them, and Amy and Sheldon’s relationship is said to be somewhat similar to what it is now.
But for Penny and Leonard, it’s splitsville. Raj predicts the couple will put their work ahead of their relationship and this will create a wedge between them.
Following the prediction, Penny and Leonard fight and Stuart intervenes to assure them they are perfect for each other.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown