First Look! Angelina Jolie and Daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt Look Great Together in 'Malificent': See Video [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | March 14, 2014 7:35 PM EST
Angelina Jolie is looking both scary and beautiful in the new trailers of "Malificent" where her daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt too has made her acting debut. The first look of both mother and daughter staring at each other can be seen in the latest trailer released by the movie makers. Check out the YouTube video below where Angelina Jolie is looking really wicked and her daughter Vivienne, who plays the little princess Aurora, can be seen staring at her.
Actress Angelina Jolie arrives, wearing a Elie Saab gown, at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
The 38-year-old actress and her 5-year-old daughter star together in "Malificent," the upcoming Disney movie based on the story of "Sleeping Beauty." Dressed in a beautiful sweet yellow dress, Vivienne, then four, stares at her mother in a forest. Jolie earlier revealed that she had to cast her daughter in the role as all other kids were scared of her in that role. Only Vivienne was comfortable to be near Angie when she came dressed in the wicked attire with horns and dark make-up.
"We think its fun for our kids to have cameos and join us on set, but not to be actors," Angelina told Entertainment Weekly in a previous interview, according to Daily Mail. However efficient they might be with their acting skills, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie do not want their kids to become actors.
"That's not our goal, for Brad and I, at all. But the other three- and four-year-old [performers] wouldn't come near me," the actress revealed.
The trailer shows a young Aurora running in the field carefree with her hair in the wind. The camera then pans to the elder Princess Aurora played by Elle Fanning who is then seen talking to Angelina's character.
"I know who you are. You've been watching over me my whole life. I know you're there," says Elle as Princess Aurora.
"Your shadow has been following me ever since I was small. Don't be afraid," Aurora adds further.
"I am not afraid," replies Angelina's bewitching voice. The film tells the little known story of Maleficent, who was simply an adversary in the original animated 1959 Disney film where Princess Aurora is put to sleep.
"Maleficent" is slated for release on May 30 and co-stars Sharlto Copley and Juno Temple. Check out the trailers below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?