First Look! Angelina Jolie and Daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt Look Great Together in 'Malificent': See Video [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | March 14, 2014 7:35 PM EST
Angelina Jolie is looking both scary and beautiful in the new trailers of "Malificent" where her daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt too has made her acting debut. The first look of both mother and daughter staring at each other can be seen in the latest trailer released by the movie makers. Check out the YouTube video below where Angelina Jolie is looking really wicked and her daughter Vivienne, who plays the little princess Aurora, can be seen staring at her.
Actress Angelina Jolie arrives, wearing a Elie Saab gown, at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
The 38-year-old actress and her 5-year-old daughter star together in "Malificent," the upcoming Disney movie based on the story of "Sleeping Beauty." Dressed in a beautiful sweet yellow dress, Vivienne, then four, stares at her mother in a forest. Jolie earlier revealed that she had to cast her daughter in the role as all other kids were scared of her in that role. Only Vivienne was comfortable to be near Angie when she came dressed in the wicked attire with horns and dark make-up.
"We think its fun for our kids to have cameos and join us on set, but not to be actors," Angelina told Entertainment Weekly in a previous interview, according to Daily Mail. However efficient they might be with their acting skills, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie do not want their kids to become actors.
"That's not our goal, for Brad and I, at all. But the other three- and four-year-old [performers] wouldn't come near me," the actress revealed.
The trailer shows a young Aurora running in the field carefree with her hair in the wind. The camera then pans to the elder Princess Aurora played by Elle Fanning who is then seen talking to Angelina's character.
"I know who you are. You've been watching over me my whole life. I know you're there," says Elle as Princess Aurora.
"Your shadow has been following me ever since I was small. Don't be afraid," Aurora adds further.
"I am not afraid," replies Angelina's bewitching voice. The film tells the little known story of Maleficent, who was simply an adversary in the original animated 1959 Disney film where Princess Aurora is put to sleep.
"Maleficent" is slated for release on May 30 and co-stars Sharlto Copley and Juno Temple. Check out the trailers below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’