Seth Rogen Calls Fellow Canadian Justin Bieber ‘Obnoxious’ and “A Piece of S***’
By Anne Lu | March 14, 2014 6:56 PM EST
Seth Rogen isn’t a fan of Justin Bieber, and he’s not afraid of the Beliebers lashing out at him. The 31-year-old comedian has some unkind words for his fellow Canadian, saying that the 19-year-old singer is, simply put, “a piece of s***.”
Actor Seth Rogen arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this file photo taken March 2, 2014. As a married former party guy transitioning into suburban parenthood, Rogen wages war with the frat house next door in the raucous new Nicholas Stoller movie, \"Neighbors,\" that screened this weekend as a work in progress at the SXSW Film Festival. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok/Files
On “Watch What Happens Live” on Wednesday, Rogen didn’t pull back when host Andy Cohen asked him about the controversial tweet he posted in January when Bieber was arrested for DUI.
All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of shit.
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) January 23, 2014
Rogen wasn’t apologetic, though. And instead of sweetening up his tweet, he added more sharp jibes at the tween heartthrob.
“In my opinion, Justin Bieber is a piece of s***,” the “Pineapple Express” star said.
“He seems like he’s obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere and he puts people’s lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behaviour.”
Rogen wasn’t also shy in naming men that he has “done” it with. Taking a page from Lindsay Lohan’s book, he gave the names of celebrities that he smoked weed with.
“This is really depressing for me to say... I’ve never smoked weed with James Franco because he doesn’t smoke weed. That’s why he’s such a good actor! It’s really sad, actually,” he said of James Franco, whom he has starred with in “Pineapple Express” and “This is the End.”
As for Franco’s younger brother, Rogen said, “I don’t know, honestly. Maybe sometime throughout the years.”
He also hasn’t smoked marijuana with iconic singer Barbra Streisand, but “we talked about it a lot. She smoked weed with Peter Sellers, though. That’s the craziest s*** ever!”
Rogen also named Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Sarah Silverman, and Snoop Dogg.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal