Seth Rogen Calls Fellow Canadian Justin Bieber ‘Obnoxious’ and “A Piece of S***’
By Anne Lu | March 14, 2014 6:56 PM EST
Seth Rogen isn’t a fan of Justin Bieber, and he’s not afraid of the Beliebers lashing out at him. The 31-year-old comedian has some unkind words for his fellow Canadian, saying that the 19-year-old singer is, simply put, “a piece of s***.”
Actor Seth Rogen arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this file photo taken March 2, 2014. As a married former party guy transitioning into suburban parenthood, Rogen wages war with the frat house next door in the raucous new Nicholas Stoller movie, \"Neighbors,\" that screened this weekend as a work in progress at the SXSW Film Festival. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok/Files
On “Watch What Happens Live” on Wednesday, Rogen didn’t pull back when host Andy Cohen asked him about the controversial tweet he posted in January when Bieber was arrested for DUI.
All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of shit.
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) January 23, 2014
Rogen wasn’t apologetic, though. And instead of sweetening up his tweet, he added more sharp jibes at the tween heartthrob.
“In my opinion, Justin Bieber is a piece of s***,” the “Pineapple Express” star said.
“He seems like he’s obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere and he puts people’s lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behaviour.”
Rogen wasn’t also shy in naming men that he has “done” it with. Taking a page from Lindsay Lohan’s book, he gave the names of celebrities that he smoked weed with.
“This is really depressing for me to say... I’ve never smoked weed with James Franco because he doesn’t smoke weed. That’s why he’s such a good actor! It’s really sad, actually,” he said of James Franco, whom he has starred with in “Pineapple Express” and “This is the End.”
As for Franco’s younger brother, Rogen said, “I don’t know, honestly. Maybe sometime throughout the years.”
He also hasn’t smoked marijuana with iconic singer Barbra Streisand, but “we talked about it a lot. She smoked weed with Peter Sellers, though. That’s the craziest s*** ever!”
Rogen also named Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Sarah Silverman, and Snoop Dogg.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage