Seth Rogen Calls Fellow Canadian Justin Bieber ‘Obnoxious’ and “A Piece of S***’
By Anne Lu | March 14, 2014 6:56 PM EST
Seth Rogen isn’t a fan of Justin Bieber, and he’s not afraid of the Beliebers lashing out at him. The 31-year-old comedian has some unkind words for his fellow Canadian, saying that the 19-year-old singer is, simply put, “a piece of s***.”
Actor Seth Rogen arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this file photo taken March 2, 2014. As a married former party guy transitioning into suburban parenthood, Rogen wages war with the frat house next door in the raucous new Nicholas Stoller movie, \"Neighbors,\" that screened this weekend as a work in progress at the SXSW Film Festival. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok/Files
On “Watch What Happens Live” on Wednesday, Rogen didn’t pull back when host Andy Cohen asked him about the controversial tweet he posted in January when Bieber was arrested for DUI.
All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of shit.
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) January 23, 2014
Rogen wasn’t apologetic, though. And instead of sweetening up his tweet, he added more sharp jibes at the tween heartthrob.
“In my opinion, Justin Bieber is a piece of s***,” the “Pineapple Express” star said.
“He seems like he’s obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere and he puts people’s lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behaviour.”
Rogen wasn’t also shy in naming men that he has “done” it with. Taking a page from Lindsay Lohan’s book, he gave the names of celebrities that he smoked weed with.
“This is really depressing for me to say... I’ve never smoked weed with James Franco because he doesn’t smoke weed. That’s why he’s such a good actor! It’s really sad, actually,” he said of James Franco, whom he has starred with in “Pineapple Express” and “This is the End.”
As for Franco’s younger brother, Rogen said, “I don’t know, honestly. Maybe sometime throughout the years.”
He also hasn’t smoked marijuana with iconic singer Barbra Streisand, but “we talked about it a lot. She smoked weed with Peter Sellers, though. That’s the craziest s*** ever!”
Rogen also named Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Sarah Silverman, and Snoop Dogg.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown