Seth Rogen Calls Fellow Canadian Justin Bieber ‘Obnoxious’ and “A Piece of S***’
By Anne Lu | March 14, 2014 6:56 PM EST
Seth Rogen isn’t a fan of Justin Bieber, and he’s not afraid of the Beliebers lashing out at him. The 31-year-old comedian has some unkind words for his fellow Canadian, saying that the 19-year-old singer is, simply put, “a piece of s***.”
Actor Seth Rogen arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this file photo taken March 2, 2014. As a married former party guy transitioning into suburban parenthood, Rogen wages war with the frat house next door in the raucous new Nicholas Stoller movie, \"Neighbors,\" that screened this weekend as a work in progress at the SXSW Film Festival. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok/Files
On “Watch What Happens Live” on Wednesday, Rogen didn’t pull back when host Andy Cohen asked him about the controversial tweet he posted in January when Bieber was arrested for DUI.
All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of shit.
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) January 23, 2014
Rogen wasn’t apologetic, though. And instead of sweetening up his tweet, he added more sharp jibes at the tween heartthrob.
“In my opinion, Justin Bieber is a piece of s***,” the “Pineapple Express” star said.
“He seems like he’s obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere and he puts people’s lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behaviour.”
Rogen wasn’t also shy in naming men that he has “done” it with. Taking a page from Lindsay Lohan’s book, he gave the names of celebrities that he smoked weed with.
“This is really depressing for me to say... I’ve never smoked weed with James Franco because he doesn’t smoke weed. That’s why he’s such a good actor! It’s really sad, actually,” he said of James Franco, whom he has starred with in “Pineapple Express” and “This is the End.”
As for Franco’s younger brother, Rogen said, “I don’t know, honestly. Maybe sometime throughout the years.”
He also hasn’t smoked marijuana with iconic singer Barbra Streisand, but “we talked about it a lot. She smoked weed with Peter Sellers, though. That’s the craziest s*** ever!”
Rogen also named Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Sarah Silverman, and Snoop Dogg.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU