Seth Rogen Calls Fellow Canadian Justin Bieber ‘Obnoxious’ and “A Piece of S***’
By Anne Lu | March 14, 2014 6:56 PM EST
Seth Rogen isn’t a fan of Justin Bieber, and he’s not afraid of the Beliebers lashing out at him. The 31-year-old comedian has some unkind words for his fellow Canadian, saying that the 19-year-old singer is, simply put, “a piece of s***.”
Actor Seth Rogen arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this file photo taken March 2, 2014. As a married former party guy transitioning into suburban parenthood, Rogen wages war with the frat house next door in the raucous new Nicholas Stoller movie, \"Neighbors,\" that screened this weekend as a work in progress at the SXSW Film Festival. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok/Files
On “Watch What Happens Live” on Wednesday, Rogen didn’t pull back when host Andy Cohen asked him about the controversial tweet he posted in January when Bieber was arrested for DUI.
All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of shit.
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) January 23, 2014
Rogen wasn’t apologetic, though. And instead of sweetening up his tweet, he added more sharp jibes at the tween heartthrob.
“In my opinion, Justin Bieber is a piece of s***,” the “Pineapple Express” star said.
“He seems like he’s obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere and he puts people’s lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behaviour.”
Rogen wasn’t also shy in naming men that he has “done” it with. Taking a page from Lindsay Lohan’s book, he gave the names of celebrities that he smoked weed with.
“This is really depressing for me to say... I’ve never smoked weed with James Franco because he doesn’t smoke weed. That’s why he’s such a good actor! It’s really sad, actually,” he said of James Franco, whom he has starred with in “Pineapple Express” and “This is the End.”
As for Franco’s younger brother, Rogen said, “I don’t know, honestly. Maybe sometime throughout the years.”
He also hasn’t smoked marijuana with iconic singer Barbra Streisand, but “we talked about it a lot. She smoked weed with Peter Sellers, though. That’s the craziest s*** ever!”
Rogen also named Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Sarah Silverman, and Snoop Dogg.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money