Kate Middleton Pregnant With Twins Rumor Followed by Prince Harry And Cressida Bonas Engagement Reports: Are They True?
By Sonalee singh | March 14, 2014 6:40 PM EST
A lot has been going in the Royal Family. From Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumors, to the reports of Queen Elizabeth gone broke to Prince Harry's potential wedding plans to Cressida Bonas, everyday tabloids are churning out new reports about the Royals. The recent buzz is Kat Middelton had a heart to heart chat with Cressida who has allegedly engaged to Prince Harry. Apparently, Middleton and Bonas had a long conversation as the latter may become the second princess of Britain.
Marriage rumors of Prince Harry And Cressida Bonas have been in the air since last year and various tabloids are even suggesting the couple is already engaged. Is that why Middleton is offering her support to Cressida so that she can know the ways of royal life?
There is one person who reportedly has been able to help [Cressida] curb her anxiety about this shift, one of the few people on earth who can actually relate to what she'd be going through: the Duchess of Cambridge.
A source told E! "Kate has been brilliant with Cressida and has been giving her advice, their royal source says. She likes her very much and has offered her tips on how to keep her normality. Kate's been there and done it and, while she knows Cressida won't be as talked about and followed like she was, she needs to get a real slant on what happens."
Middleton fans are quite happy to see the friendly bond between the two. Apart from Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry alleged engagement, another shocking news is of Kate Middleton's alleged pregnancy with twins. Though Kate Middleton has not shown any baby bump till date, Star and OK! magazine can't get enough of her second pregnancy.
A source reportedly told OK! Magazine, "She'd been trying to eat yams after someone told her they help you have twins - the peelings are thought to contain a chemical that causes hyperovulation. And she's drinking lots of milk, eating lots of cheese and has a huge tub of Greek yogurt every day."
Let us know what do you think about these rumors regarding Royal family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes