Kate Middleton Pregnant With Twins Rumor Followed by Prince Harry And Cressida Bonas Engagement Reports: Are They True?
By Sonalee singh | March 14, 2014 6:40 PM EST
A lot has been going in the Royal Family. From Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumors, to the reports of Queen Elizabeth gone broke to Prince Harry's potential wedding plans to Cressida Bonas, everyday tabloids are churning out new reports about the Royals. The recent buzz is Kat Middelton had a heart to heart chat with Cressida who has allegedly engaged to Prince Harry. Apparently, Middleton and Bonas had a long conversation as the latter may become the second princess of Britain.
Marriage rumors of Prince Harry And Cressida Bonas have been in the air since last year and various tabloids are even suggesting the couple is already engaged. Is that why Middleton is offering her support to Cressida so that she can know the ways of royal life?
There is one person who reportedly has been able to help [Cressida] curb her anxiety about this shift, one of the few people on earth who can actually relate to what she'd be going through: the Duchess of Cambridge.
A source told E! "Kate has been brilliant with Cressida and has been giving her advice, their royal source says. She likes her very much and has offered her tips on how to keep her normality. Kate's been there and done it and, while she knows Cressida won't be as talked about and followed like she was, she needs to get a real slant on what happens."
Middleton fans are quite happy to see the friendly bond between the two. Apart from Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry alleged engagement, another shocking news is of Kate Middleton's alleged pregnancy with twins. Though Kate Middleton has not shown any baby bump till date, Star and OK! magazine can't get enough of her second pregnancy.
A source reportedly told OK! Magazine, "She'd been trying to eat yams after someone told her they help you have twins - the peelings are thought to contain a chemical that causes hyperovulation. And she's drinking lots of milk, eating lots of cheese and has a huge tub of Greek yogurt every day."
Let us know what do you think about these rumors regarding Royal family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles