Kate Middleton Pregnant With Twins Rumor Followed by Prince Harry And Cressida Bonas Engagement Reports: Are They True?
By Sonalee singh | March 14, 2014 6:40 PM EST
A lot has been going in the Royal Family. From Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumors, to the reports of Queen Elizabeth gone broke to Prince Harry's potential wedding plans to Cressida Bonas, everyday tabloids are churning out new reports about the Royals. The recent buzz is Kat Middelton had a heart to heart chat with Cressida who has allegedly engaged to Prince Harry. Apparently, Middleton and Bonas had a long conversation as the latter may become the second princess of Britain.
Marriage rumors of Prince Harry And Cressida Bonas have been in the air since last year and various tabloids are even suggesting the couple is already engaged. Is that why Middleton is offering her support to Cressida so that she can know the ways of royal life?
There is one person who reportedly has been able to help [Cressida] curb her anxiety about this shift, one of the few people on earth who can actually relate to what she'd be going through: the Duchess of Cambridge.
A source told E! "Kate has been brilliant with Cressida and has been giving her advice, their royal source says. She likes her very much and has offered her tips on how to keep her normality. Kate's been there and done it and, while she knows Cressida won't be as talked about and followed like she was, she needs to get a real slant on what happens."
Middleton fans are quite happy to see the friendly bond between the two. Apart from Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry alleged engagement, another shocking news is of Kate Middleton's alleged pregnancy with twins. Though Kate Middleton has not shown any baby bump till date, Star and OK! magazine can't get enough of her second pregnancy.
A source reportedly told OK! Magazine, "She'd been trying to eat yams after someone told her they help you have twins - the peelings are thought to contain a chemical that causes hyperovulation. And she's drinking lots of milk, eating lots of cheese and has a huge tub of Greek yogurt every day."
Let us know what do you think about these rumors regarding Royal family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone