Kate Middleton Pregnant With Twins Rumor Followed by Prince Harry And Cressida Bonas Engagement Reports: Are They True?
By Sonalee singh | March 14, 2014 6:40 PM EST
A lot has been going in the Royal Family. From Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumors, to the reports of Queen Elizabeth gone broke to Prince Harry's potential wedding plans to Cressida Bonas, everyday tabloids are churning out new reports about the Royals. The recent buzz is Kat Middelton had a heart to heart chat with Cressida who has allegedly engaged to Prince Harry. Apparently, Middleton and Bonas had a long conversation as the latter may become the second princess of Britain.
Marriage rumors of Prince Harry And Cressida Bonas have been in the air since last year and various tabloids are even suggesting the couple is already engaged. Is that why Middleton is offering her support to Cressida so that she can know the ways of royal life?
There is one person who reportedly has been able to help [Cressida] curb her anxiety about this shift, one of the few people on earth who can actually relate to what she'd be going through: the Duchess of Cambridge.
A source told E! "Kate has been brilliant with Cressida and has been giving her advice, their royal source says. She likes her very much and has offered her tips on how to keep her normality. Kate's been there and done it and, while she knows Cressida won't be as talked about and followed like she was, she needs to get a real slant on what happens."
Middleton fans are quite happy to see the friendly bond between the two. Apart from Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry alleged engagement, another shocking news is of Kate Middleton's alleged pregnancy with twins. Though Kate Middleton has not shown any baby bump till date, Star and OK! magazine can't get enough of her second pregnancy.
A source reportedly told OK! Magazine, "She'd been trying to eat yams after someone told her they help you have twins - the peelings are thought to contain a chemical that causes hyperovulation. And she's drinking lots of milk, eating lots of cheese and has a huge tub of Greek yogurt every day."
Let us know what do you think about these rumors regarding Royal family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation