iPhone 6 Release Soon as Apple Shortens Return Policy
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 14, 2014 5:23 PM EST
iPhone 6 release date may come soon as Apple reduced its return policy from a month to 14 days.
The revised return policy is now aligned to the return policies of Mac, iPod and iPad. The new policy also matched those of most wireless carriers. Consumers now lose the benefit of buying an iPhone in Apple Store.
The return policy allows consumers to give back the device to the store if any defect is found. This subjects the consumer to get a new device free of defects.
Digitimes reported more than 3 million units of iPhone 5C are still unsold where 2 million units are stored in Pegatron's warehouses and the other 1 million units are collecting dust in carriers' and retailers' shelves. Previous reports revealed iPhone 5S was the real winner among the 2013 iPhone models that Apple came up with. The low-cost iPhone 5C failed to attract iPhone consumers yielding to poor sales and profits.
iPhone 6 release date is set to arrive as soon as September this year. The reported said iPhone 6 release date will follow last year's launch of iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. Consumers can expect iPhone 6 around September or October, according to iDigitalTimes.
Previously, it was reported iPhone 6 will be released in June at Apple's annual Worldwide Developers' Conference alongside the upcoming iOS 8.
Rumors also claimed two iPhone 6 will be coming this year and both versions will come with a bigger screen display. One of the new iPhone variants was speculated to enter the phablet category as one of the variants with 5.6-inch screen panel.
Other reports noted iPhone 6 will pack faster and better A8 processor, and the upcoming iOS 8. Also, iPhone 5S' touchID fingerprint sensor will surely receive new features and improvements.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced