Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Actor Miserable Since Split With Model Wife
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 14, 2014 5:21 PM EST
Orlando Bloom admitted that he was miserable since his split with his model wife Miranda Kerr.
Belfast Telegraph reported that Orlando told actor and good friend Justin Theroux "that he would bitterly regret it if he didn't fight for Jen, saying that he'd been lonely and miserable since his split from Miranda. Orlando made Justin realise just how important Jen is to him."
Amidst his divorce with Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom advised his good friend Justin Theroux how to handle his relationship with Jennifer Aniston.
Justin is engaged to Jennifer Aniston but there were undying rumours about their relationship and that they split up. The two were forced to spend some time apart when Justin needed to work on the East Coast and Jennifer stayed in Los Angeles that added fuel to the fire.
According to an insider cited by Heat magazine, Justin spent a night out with the boys even if it was Jennifer's 45th birthday. However, the insider said that Orlando "kept telling Justin that he should be with Jen, rather than his friends." The source added that Justin cannot really respond because he was guilty.
The actor set himself and Miranda as an example and warned Justin not to commit the same mistakes he did with his ex-wife. Orlando "begged him to stop being so stubborn and acting so distant with the woman he was supposed to marry." It seemed that Jen and Justin are good since no new rumours of their alleged split emerged.
Orlando called it quits with his model wife Miranda late last year and has kept things civil with her for the sake of their three-year-old son, Flynn. One of the factors of the break up was the many occasions that the couple spent apart due to work commitments. There were times that Orlando and Miranda were spending time in two different continents.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia