Bromance: 'Voice' Coach Adam Levine Jokes About Having 'Sexual Problems' with Fellow Coach Blake Shelton
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 14, 2014 5:13 PM EST
"Voice" coach Adam Levine recently had a guest appearance on the show "Chelsea Lately" and admitted to some "bromance" trouble. Maroon 5 frontman Levine joked that he was having "sexual problems" with fellow "Voice" coach Blake Shelton.
Adam Levine at the 2013 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles
On Wednesday, March 12, host Chelsea Handler teased singer/songwriter/musician Levine about his so-called "bromance" with Shelton.
"You're in love with Blake Shelton. You're not scared to admit that," Handler joked during the interview. "You guys have been dating for what, two and a half years now? That's beautiful."
The 34-year-old singer, instead of looking offended, agreed to what the 39-year-old host had suggested. Also, according to Us Weekly, earlier on the interview Levine had been all out with his compliment for the host. Levine gave Handler a flattering remark regarding an interview of Handler on "Piers Morgan Live" on March 10.
"We're having some sexual problems, though," Levine added as a joke. The Maroon 5 singer just admitted that his relationship with Blake Shelton is on the rocks.
"Is that on your end more?" Handler asked. "Well, he [Shelton] drinks a lot so he probably can't . . ."
"He drinks a lot so . . . It's a problem," Levine finished, joking that Blake Shelton is battling impotence. "But it's fine. He's okay. We'll be all right. We'll figure it out somehow."
Handler also joked about Blake Shelton's wife Miranda Lambert. Handler told Levine that he also talked about the drinking problem with Lambert, too.
According to Gossippop, Levine had also been swearing a lot on the show just because he could. The singer even called it "awesome" that the language on the show was actually loose.
"I know," the comedienne replied, according to an E! Online report. "I don't really care."
In response, Levine said that it was great because he wasn't allowed to curse on the Voice . With the exact words "which f-ing blows," Levine made it clear that he was enjoying cursing.
"It's so nice to say that . . . I think it's really important to be able to say those words because you emphasize things. F--k! I think it's actually a good usage of the word . . . I mean it every time I say it. God dammit, I respect you," Levin capped off.
At present, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton are busy coaching on the Voice Season 6 with other coaches Shakira and Usher.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money