NBA Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 14, 2014 5:13 PM EST
The Toronto Raptors are trying to hold on to the 3rd seed in the Eastern Conference and division leadership in the Atlantic. The Memphis Grizzlies faces a similar task out West— hold on to the final spots in the playoff picture as the regular season winds down to its final stretch this year.
NBA: Memphis Grizzlies at Sacramento Kings
Both the Raptors and Grizzlies have done a good job recently in staying at their respective slots. Toronto is 6-2 in its last 8 games and Memphis has won four straight and 6-1 in the last 7 outings.
Memphis’ streak includes wins over quality teams like the Chicago Bulls, 85-77; Charlotte Bobcats, 111-89; and Portland Trail Blazers, 109-99. Toronto has taken care of business against the lowly squads in this stretch but also have a big win over the Golden State Warriors, 104-98 last Sunday.
The Raptors won over the Detroit Pistons 101-87 in their last game and was led by DeMar DeRozan (25 points), Amir Johnson (20 points and 9 rebounds) and Jonas Valanciunas (8 points and 13 rebounds).
The Grizzlies are coming off a close 90-88 road win over the New Orleans Pelicans. Mike Conley had 16 points including the game-winner with 1.5 seconds to go in the game.
Memphis is 8-1 against in their last 9 games versus Toronto. The Raptors took the last one however, a 103-87 win at Memphis on November 13, 2013. Kyle Lowry led his team in scoring with 21 points while DeRozan added 18 markers.
Watch the Grizzlies-Raptors game via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Memphis Grizzlies (+1) vs. Toronto Raptors (O/U: 186.5)
Game time: 10:00 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Memphis Grizzlies Trends
- The Grizzlies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. East teams
- The Grizzlies are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Grizzlies are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games vs. Atlantic division teams
Toronto Raptors Trends
- The Raptors are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games vs. West teams
- The Raptors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home
- The Raptors are 15-6-2 ATS in their last 23 games vs. Southwest division teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June