NBA Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 14, 2014 5:13 PM EST
The Toronto Raptors are trying to hold on to the 3rd seed in the Eastern Conference and division leadership in the Atlantic. The Memphis Grizzlies faces a similar task out West— hold on to the final spots in the playoff picture as the regular season winds down to its final stretch this year.
NBA: Memphis Grizzlies at Sacramento Kings
Both the Raptors and Grizzlies have done a good job recently in staying at their respective slots. Toronto is 6-2 in its last 8 games and Memphis has won four straight and 6-1 in the last 7 outings.
Memphis’ streak includes wins over quality teams like the Chicago Bulls, 85-77; Charlotte Bobcats, 111-89; and Portland Trail Blazers, 109-99. Toronto has taken care of business against the lowly squads in this stretch but also have a big win over the Golden State Warriors, 104-98 last Sunday.
The Raptors won over the Detroit Pistons 101-87 in their last game and was led by DeMar DeRozan (25 points), Amir Johnson (20 points and 9 rebounds) and Jonas Valanciunas (8 points and 13 rebounds).
The Grizzlies are coming off a close 90-88 road win over the New Orleans Pelicans. Mike Conley had 16 points including the game-winner with 1.5 seconds to go in the game.
Memphis is 8-1 against in their last 9 games versus Toronto. The Raptors took the last one however, a 103-87 win at Memphis on November 13, 2013. Kyle Lowry led his team in scoring with 21 points while DeRozan added 18 markers.
Watch the Grizzlies-Raptors game via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Memphis Grizzlies (+1) vs. Toronto Raptors (O/U: 186.5)
Game time: 10:00 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Memphis Grizzlies Trends
- The Grizzlies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. East teams
- The Grizzlies are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Grizzlies are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games vs. Atlantic division teams
Toronto Raptors Trends
- The Raptors are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games vs. West teams
- The Raptors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home
- The Raptors are 15-6-2 ATS in their last 23 games vs. Southwest division teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display