NBA Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 14, 2014 5:13 PM EST
The Toronto Raptors are trying to hold on to the 3rd seed in the Eastern Conference and division leadership in the Atlantic. The Memphis Grizzlies faces a similar task out West— hold on to the final spots in the playoff picture as the regular season winds down to its final stretch this year.
NBA: Memphis Grizzlies at Sacramento Kings
Both the Raptors and Grizzlies have done a good job recently in staying at their respective slots. Toronto is 6-2 in its last 8 games and Memphis has won four straight and 6-1 in the last 7 outings.
Memphis’ streak includes wins over quality teams like the Chicago Bulls, 85-77; Charlotte Bobcats, 111-89; and Portland Trail Blazers, 109-99. Toronto has taken care of business against the lowly squads in this stretch but also have a big win over the Golden State Warriors, 104-98 last Sunday.
The Raptors won over the Detroit Pistons 101-87 in their last game and was led by DeMar DeRozan (25 points), Amir Johnson (20 points and 9 rebounds) and Jonas Valanciunas (8 points and 13 rebounds).
The Grizzlies are coming off a close 90-88 road win over the New Orleans Pelicans. Mike Conley had 16 points including the game-winner with 1.5 seconds to go in the game.
Memphis is 8-1 against in their last 9 games versus Toronto. The Raptors took the last one however, a 103-87 win at Memphis on November 13, 2013. Kyle Lowry led his team in scoring with 21 points while DeRozan added 18 markers.
Watch the Grizzlies-Raptors game via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Memphis Grizzlies (+1) vs. Toronto Raptors (O/U: 186.5)
Game time: 10:00 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Memphis Grizzlies Trends
- The Grizzlies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. East teams
- The Grizzlies are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Grizzlies are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games vs. Atlantic division teams
Toronto Raptors Trends
- The Raptors are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games vs. West teams
- The Raptors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home
- The Raptors are 15-6-2 ATS in their last 23 games vs. Southwest division teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report