NBA Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 14, 2014 5:13 PM EST
The Toronto Raptors are trying to hold on to the 3rd seed in the Eastern Conference and division leadership in the Atlantic. The Memphis Grizzlies faces a similar task out West— hold on to the final spots in the playoff picture as the regular season winds down to its final stretch this year.
NBA: Memphis Grizzlies at Sacramento Kings
Both the Raptors and Grizzlies have done a good job recently in staying at their respective slots. Toronto is 6-2 in its last 8 games and Memphis has won four straight and 6-1 in the last 7 outings.
Memphis’ streak includes wins over quality teams like the Chicago Bulls, 85-77; Charlotte Bobcats, 111-89; and Portland Trail Blazers, 109-99. Toronto has taken care of business against the lowly squads in this stretch but also have a big win over the Golden State Warriors, 104-98 last Sunday.
The Raptors won over the Detroit Pistons 101-87 in their last game and was led by DeMar DeRozan (25 points), Amir Johnson (20 points and 9 rebounds) and Jonas Valanciunas (8 points and 13 rebounds).
The Grizzlies are coming off a close 90-88 road win over the New Orleans Pelicans. Mike Conley had 16 points including the game-winner with 1.5 seconds to go in the game.
Memphis is 8-1 against in their last 9 games versus Toronto. The Raptors took the last one however, a 103-87 win at Memphis on November 13, 2013. Kyle Lowry led his team in scoring with 21 points while DeRozan added 18 markers.
Watch the Grizzlies-Raptors game via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Memphis Grizzlies (+1) vs. Toronto Raptors (O/U: 186.5)
Game time: 10:00 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Memphis Grizzlies Trends
- The Grizzlies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. East teams
- The Grizzlies are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Grizzlies are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games vs. Atlantic division teams
Toronto Raptors Trends
- The Raptors are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games vs. West teams
- The Raptors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home
- The Raptors are 15-6-2 ATS in their last 23 games vs. Southwest division teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan