NBA Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 14, 2014 5:13 PM EST
The Toronto Raptors are trying to hold on to the 3rd seed in the Eastern Conference and division leadership in the Atlantic. The Memphis Grizzlies faces a similar task out West— hold on to the final spots in the playoff picture as the regular season winds down to its final stretch this year.
NBA: Memphis Grizzlies at Sacramento Kings
Both the Raptors and Grizzlies have done a good job recently in staying at their respective slots. Toronto is 6-2 in its last 8 games and Memphis has won four straight and 6-1 in the last 7 outings.
Memphis’ streak includes wins over quality teams like the Chicago Bulls, 85-77; Charlotte Bobcats, 111-89; and Portland Trail Blazers, 109-99. Toronto has taken care of business against the lowly squads in this stretch but also have a big win over the Golden State Warriors, 104-98 last Sunday.
The Raptors won over the Detroit Pistons 101-87 in their last game and was led by DeMar DeRozan (25 points), Amir Johnson (20 points and 9 rebounds) and Jonas Valanciunas (8 points and 13 rebounds).
The Grizzlies are coming off a close 90-88 road win over the New Orleans Pelicans. Mike Conley had 16 points including the game-winner with 1.5 seconds to go in the game.
Memphis is 8-1 against in their last 9 games versus Toronto. The Raptors took the last one however, a 103-87 win at Memphis on November 13, 2013. Kyle Lowry led his team in scoring with 21 points while DeRozan added 18 markers.
Watch the Grizzlies-Raptors game via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Memphis Grizzlies (+1) vs. Toronto Raptors (O/U: 186.5)
Game time: 10:00 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Memphis Grizzlies Trends
- The Grizzlies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. East teams
- The Grizzlies are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Grizzlies are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games vs. Atlantic division teams
Toronto Raptors Trends
- The Raptors are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games vs. West teams
- The Raptors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home
- The Raptors are 15-6-2 ATS in their last 23 games vs. Southwest division teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- American Heavyweight Boxer Amir Mansour Says It’s Disrespectful For 50 Cent To Take Jabs At Floyd Mayweather On Social Media
- Roger Federer and Michael Jordan Collaborate To Create Sneaker History For the US Open 2014
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown