Google Nexus 10 2 Release Soon as Verizon Offers Nexus 7 For $49.99
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 14, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Google Nexus 10 2 release date may happen soon as Verizon now offers the Nexus 7 for $49.99.
Verizon Wireless treated its consumers with a marked down Nexus 7 tablet. The 2013 version of Nexus 7 landed on the carrier on Feb. 13. The network now offered the tablet for an incredibly low price from $249.99 to $49.99 with a two-year agreement. Without a contract, consumers can buy Nexus 7 for $349.99.
If consumers take up Verizon for its offer, buyers have to shell out $10 a month to add it to your Share Everything Plan and a $35 activation fee. Interested buyers will have to pay $49.99 upfront and pay $35 activation fee on the next bill.
Nexus 7 is one of the competitive tablets of 2013 and still ranked as one of best tablets. Google Nexus 10 2 is still missing in action since November last year.
Latest reports claimed Google Nexus 10 2 release date is set on the third quarter of this year packed with new great features such as Android 5.0 and Intel's 64-bit processor.
Google has not confirmed yet which company it will partner with in making the second generation of Nexus 10. It was reported Samsung will make a comeback in making the new 10-inch tablet.
If Samsung will take the helm, the recently released Samsung Galaxy S5 provided some hints on some of the possible features of Nexus 10 2 such as waterproof features, fingerprint scanner and heart rate sensor. But ASUS and HTC were also other possible manufacturers of Google's tablet.
Some of Google Nexus 10 2 rumored features are 10.1-inch size with a 2560 x 1600 resolution and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Under the hood, there will be 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor or the NVIDIA Tegra 4, 3 GB RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
For storage, there will be the standard 16 GB and 32 GB variants. As for the camera, the tablet will pack an 8 MP at the back and the front camera could be 2.1 MP. The tablet will also pack a dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, dual-side NFC and a 9500 mAh non-removable battery.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes