Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Thinks Marriage End Years With Khloe Were a Torture
By Sonalee singh | March 14, 2014 4:48 PM EST
Lamar Odom does not want to watch the finale of "KUWTK" as he thinks that watching the demise of his marriage on screen will be no less of a torture. Reportedly, Lamar Odom is trying to avoid watching Khloe Kardashian on TV as wants to avoid any emotional trauma by watching the troubled final year of his marriage.
Lamar Odom is trying to move on in life towards better things. He has even got a spot in the Basketball team in Spain. He has reportedly given up drugs so that he can focus on his game and make a befitting return to NBA. However, what he does not want to do is being dragged back in the drama of his derailed marriage.
"Lamar ain't got nothing but love for everybody but he's really not trying to go back down memory lane because it wasn't a good look," a source close to Lamar reveals to HollywoodLife, adding, "He hasn't even seen the show and is not keeping up with that."
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian called it splits last year in month of December after celebrating their fourth wedding anniversary. The reason for their separation was Lamar's alleged drug addiction and extra marital affair. For those who are avid followers of KUWTK, would know what all Khloe and Lamar went through during the time of separation and now the NBA player does not want to go through it once more.
"That's not new to him," the source further said, adding, "That was last year and he lived through that and it was torture for him. The last thing he's doing is sitting up watching his demise with a bowl of popcorn and a glass of water."
Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian is on a lookout of new man with whom she can have a happy married life. Various sources have revealed that though the reality star is not over Lamar, she is hoping to find true love again.
Let us know your thoughts on Lamar and Khloe divorce drama. What do you think lies in the store for them?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide