‘Big Brother Canada’ Season 2 Update and Spoilers: Kyle Leaves, Allison Enters; Ika is New HOH, Forms New Alliance?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 14, 2014 3:39 PM EST
Kyle gets evicted in week 2 of the famous reality show franchise, the "Big Brother Canada" Season 2. Allison enters the house as an official houseguest while Ika won the HOH challenge which made her the new Head of Household.
Kyle was out of the house after being nominated side by side with Paul in the week 2 of the famous reality show. The 24-year-old personal trainer stay in the house was cut short after getting a 9-1 vote.
In the previous days, winner of HOH Andrew had nominated Paul and Neda for eviction. But after winning the Power of Veto, Kenny used it to remove Neda from the block which put Kyle as a nomination replacement. Kyle has been so emotional and started to express his resignation to the game. It also seemed that everyone would like to kick Kyle out of the house in the "Big Brother Canada" Season 2 live feeds.
Kyle is the second evictee in this season of "Big Brother Canada" following Anick.
"Big Brother Canada" 2 fans also looked forward to the new official houseguest from last week's mystery houseguests who stayed in the house war room for a week. Three mystery houseguests enter the house and need to garner enough viewers' votes to be declared as official houseguest. Only one of them will be part of the original contestants.
The results are out and Allison enters the house after garnering the highest percentage of votes. The 25-year-old registered nurse bested two others, the medical secretary and drag queen Scoot and the metal sheet fabricator Nate. Scott gets the most attention among the three in the past week so Allison's winning came as a surprise.
Allison enters the house with Big Brother's condition that she will not let other houseguests know about the secret room in the house.
Meanwhile, "Big Brother Canada" Season 2 live feeds also revealed that the hairstylist houseguest Ika won the HoH challenge which made her the new Head of Household. [WARNING: SPOILER HERE!]
Now the question is who will Ika put in the eviction list? Earlier today, Ika told her strong ally Neda that maybe it is time to team up with Paul and Adel to bring the other guys out. If this alliance will work, the house will be divided into two strong alliances, the first was the former and the other is Andrew's.
For More 'Big Brother Canada' Season 2 Updates, Read Below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1