‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4, Finale, ‘A Is For Answers’ Spoilers: Ali Tells All - Findings from the Promo [VIDEO]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 14, 2014 3:12 PM EST
Finally, the Liars have Alison in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24, "A Is For Answers." Executive producer Marlene King tweeted about the finale episode. "Feel what you feel. Think what you think you know. The PLL finale delivers... and then some.... and then way more. #AliTellsAll," tweeted Marlene on February 27. The hashtag "AliTellsAll" explains a lot of things. The new promo also presents numerous clues about what is set to happen in "PLL" season 4, episode 24.
What happens when "Ali Tells All?" Let's have a look at the findings from the promo for "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24.
1. Ali talks about her burial: The promo begins with Ali telling the Liars about the night.
"She thought I was dead," said a tearful Ali. In the next scene, someone is seen burying Ali. Who buried her alive (by accident)? Wetpaint shared a theory that the person can be Mrs. D because she might be saving Jason or Spencer (if she was the killer). It is also possible that a member from the Hastings family is behind the burial to save Spencer. Whatever the case maybe, it is certain that the person is a woman.
2. Ali tried to stop her burial: "I was trying to tell her I was alive," recalled Ali.
3. Ali and Spencer: In the promo, there is a flashback scene featuring Ali and Spencer. It means fans will get to know what happened between Ali and Spencer.
4. The video recording: Ali is seen recording a video. However, before Ali comes on the video, it captures someone walking around. Who can that be? It means Ali is not alone recording the video.
5. The Lost woods Resort: The inn is back. It is the same inn that was "A's" lair.
6. Melissa: She is shown talking to a guy in the promo. Perhaps, she is talking to Ian.
7. Ali and Ezra: "You're not going anywhere," says Ezra to Ali. He grabbed his hand to stop her. Is he threatening Ali?
8. Figure in black interrupts the Liars' meeting: The Liars cannot catch a break as their meeting is interrupted when someone breaks a window. "A" alert!
9. The roof: The Liars and the masked guy are on the roof. The finale sequence. Hanna has a gun. "Take off your mask!" orders Spencer and Hanna pulls the gun. The person starts to take off his mask. Will "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale reveal the identity of the masked person?
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24 on Tuesday, March 18 on ABC Family at 8 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown