‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4, Finale, ‘A Is For Answers’ Spoilers: Ali Tells All - Findings from the Promo [VIDEO]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 14, 2014 3:12 PM EST
Finally, the Liars have Alison in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24, "A Is For Answers." Executive producer Marlene King tweeted about the finale episode. "Feel what you feel. Think what you think you know. The PLL finale delivers... and then some.... and then way more. #AliTellsAll," tweeted Marlene on February 27. The hashtag "AliTellsAll" explains a lot of things. The new promo also presents numerous clues about what is set to happen in "PLL" season 4, episode 24.
What happens when "Ali Tells All?" Let's have a look at the findings from the promo for "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24.
1. Ali talks about her burial: The promo begins with Ali telling the Liars about the night.
"She thought I was dead," said a tearful Ali. In the next scene, someone is seen burying Ali. Who buried her alive (by accident)? Wetpaint shared a theory that the person can be Mrs. D because she might be saving Jason or Spencer (if she was the killer). It is also possible that a member from the Hastings family is behind the burial to save Spencer. Whatever the case maybe, it is certain that the person is a woman.
2. Ali tried to stop her burial: "I was trying to tell her I was alive," recalled Ali.
3. Ali and Spencer: In the promo, there is a flashback scene featuring Ali and Spencer. It means fans will get to know what happened between Ali and Spencer.
4. The video recording: Ali is seen recording a video. However, before Ali comes on the video, it captures someone walking around. Who can that be? It means Ali is not alone recording the video.
5. The Lost woods Resort: The inn is back. It is the same inn that was "A's" lair.
6. Melissa: She is shown talking to a guy in the promo. Perhaps, she is talking to Ian.
7. Ali and Ezra: "You're not going anywhere," says Ezra to Ali. He grabbed his hand to stop her. Is he threatening Ali?
8. Figure in black interrupts the Liars' meeting: The Liars cannot catch a break as their meeting is interrupted when someone breaks a window. "A" alert!
9. The roof: The Liars and the masked guy are on the roof. The finale sequence. Hanna has a gun. "Take off your mask!" orders Spencer and Hanna pulls the gun. The person starts to take off his mask. Will "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale reveal the identity of the masked person?
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24 on Tuesday, March 18 on ABC Family at 8 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year