‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4, Finale, ‘A Is For Answers’ Spoilers: Ali Tells All - Findings from the Promo [VIDEO]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 14, 2014 3:12 PM EST
Finally, the Liars have Alison in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24, "A Is For Answers." Executive producer Marlene King tweeted about the finale episode. "Feel what you feel. Think what you think you know. The PLL finale delivers... and then some.... and then way more. #AliTellsAll," tweeted Marlene on February 27. The hashtag "AliTellsAll" explains a lot of things. The new promo also presents numerous clues about what is set to happen in "PLL" season 4, episode 24.
What happens when "Ali Tells All?" Let's have a look at the findings from the promo for "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24.
1. Ali talks about her burial: The promo begins with Ali telling the Liars about the night.
"She thought I was dead," said a tearful Ali. In the next scene, someone is seen burying Ali. Who buried her alive (by accident)? Wetpaint shared a theory that the person can be Mrs. D because she might be saving Jason or Spencer (if she was the killer). It is also possible that a member from the Hastings family is behind the burial to save Spencer. Whatever the case maybe, it is certain that the person is a woman.
2. Ali tried to stop her burial: "I was trying to tell her I was alive," recalled Ali.
3. Ali and Spencer: In the promo, there is a flashback scene featuring Ali and Spencer. It means fans will get to know what happened between Ali and Spencer.
4. The video recording: Ali is seen recording a video. However, before Ali comes on the video, it captures someone walking around. Who can that be? It means Ali is not alone recording the video.
5. The Lost woods Resort: The inn is back. It is the same inn that was "A's" lair.
6. Melissa: She is shown talking to a guy in the promo. Perhaps, she is talking to Ian.
7. Ali and Ezra: "You're not going anywhere," says Ezra to Ali. He grabbed his hand to stop her. Is he threatening Ali?
8. Figure in black interrupts the Liars' meeting: The Liars cannot catch a break as their meeting is interrupted when someone breaks a window. "A" alert!
9. The roof: The Liars and the masked guy are on the roof. The finale sequence. Hanna has a gun. "Take off your mask!" orders Spencer and Hanna pulls the gun. The person starts to take off his mask. Will "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale reveal the identity of the masked person?
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24 on Tuesday, March 18 on ABC Family at 8 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build