‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4, Finale, ‘A Is For Answers’ Spoilers: Ali Tells All - Findings from the Promo [VIDEO]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 14, 2014 3:12 PM EST
Finally, the Liars have Alison in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24, "A Is For Answers." Executive producer Marlene King tweeted about the finale episode. "Feel what you feel. Think what you think you know. The PLL finale delivers... and then some.... and then way more. #AliTellsAll," tweeted Marlene on February 27. The hashtag "AliTellsAll" explains a lot of things. The new promo also presents numerous clues about what is set to happen in "PLL" season 4, episode 24.
What happens when "Ali Tells All?" Let's have a look at the findings from the promo for "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24.
1. Ali talks about her burial: The promo begins with Ali telling the Liars about the night.
"She thought I was dead," said a tearful Ali. In the next scene, someone is seen burying Ali. Who buried her alive (by accident)? Wetpaint shared a theory that the person can be Mrs. D because she might be saving Jason or Spencer (if she was the killer). It is also possible that a member from the Hastings family is behind the burial to save Spencer. Whatever the case maybe, it is certain that the person is a woman.
2. Ali tried to stop her burial: "I was trying to tell her I was alive," recalled Ali.
3. Ali and Spencer: In the promo, there is a flashback scene featuring Ali and Spencer. It means fans will get to know what happened between Ali and Spencer.
4. The video recording: Ali is seen recording a video. However, before Ali comes on the video, it captures someone walking around. Who can that be? It means Ali is not alone recording the video.
5. The Lost woods Resort: The inn is back. It is the same inn that was "A's" lair.
6. Melissa: She is shown talking to a guy in the promo. Perhaps, she is talking to Ian.
7. Ali and Ezra: "You're not going anywhere," says Ezra to Ali. He grabbed his hand to stop her. Is he threatening Ali?
8. Figure in black interrupts the Liars' meeting: The Liars cannot catch a break as their meeting is interrupted when someone breaks a window. "A" alert!
9. The roof: The Liars and the masked guy are on the roof. The finale sequence. Hanna has a gun. "Take off your mask!" orders Spencer and Hanna pulls the gun. The person starts to take off his mask. Will "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale reveal the identity of the masked person?
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24 on Tuesday, March 18 on ABC Family at 8 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People