‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4, Finale, ‘A Is For Answers’ Spoilers: Ali Tells All - Findings from the Promo [VIDEO]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 14, 2014 3:12 PM EST
Finally, the Liars have Alison in "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24, "A Is For Answers." Executive producer Marlene King tweeted about the finale episode. "Feel what you feel. Think what you think you know. The PLL finale delivers... and then some.... and then way more. #AliTellsAll," tweeted Marlene on February 27. The hashtag "AliTellsAll" explains a lot of things. The new promo also presents numerous clues about what is set to happen in "PLL" season 4, episode 24.
What happens when "Ali Tells All?" Let's have a look at the findings from the promo for "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24.
1. Ali talks about her burial: The promo begins with Ali telling the Liars about the night.
"She thought I was dead," said a tearful Ali. In the next scene, someone is seen burying Ali. Who buried her alive (by accident)? Wetpaint shared a theory that the person can be Mrs. D because she might be saving Jason or Spencer (if she was the killer). It is also possible that a member from the Hastings family is behind the burial to save Spencer. Whatever the case maybe, it is certain that the person is a woman.
2. Ali tried to stop her burial: "I was trying to tell her I was alive," recalled Ali.
3. Ali and Spencer: In the promo, there is a flashback scene featuring Ali and Spencer. It means fans will get to know what happened between Ali and Spencer.
4. The video recording: Ali is seen recording a video. However, before Ali comes on the video, it captures someone walking around. Who can that be? It means Ali is not alone recording the video.
5. The Lost woods Resort: The inn is back. It is the same inn that was "A's" lair.
6. Melissa: She is shown talking to a guy in the promo. Perhaps, she is talking to Ian.
7. Ali and Ezra: "You're not going anywhere," says Ezra to Ali. He grabbed his hand to stop her. Is he threatening Ali?
8. Figure in black interrupts the Liars' meeting: The Liars cannot catch a break as their meeting is interrupted when someone breaks a window. "A" alert!
9. The roof: The Liars and the masked guy are on the roof. The finale sequence. Hanna has a gun. "Take off your mask!" orders Spencer and Hanna pulls the gun. The person starts to take off his mask. Will "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 finale reveal the identity of the masked person?
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 24 on Tuesday, March 18 on ABC Family at 8 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans