‘Breaking Bad’ Stars Aaron Paul & Bryan Cranston Reunited in 'Need for Speed' Premiere
By Riza Ornos | March 14, 2014 3:05 PM EST
After five explosive seasons of "Breaking Bad," Emmy-award winner Aaron Paul is ready to break bad in the big screen with his upcoming movie "Need for Speed." The happily married actor was overwhelmed to see his "Breaking Bad" co-star Bryan Cranston during the red carpet premiere of his new movie.
Aaron Paul kisses the Emmy award for outstanding supporting actor for a drama series for his role in "Breaking Bad" at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles
Cranston who is currently playing U.S. president Lyndon Baines Johnson went out to the Cinema Society's "Need for Speed" event just to support his long-time friend. The 58-year-old actor is sporting a silver hair for his character which amuses Paul.
The two actor have been busy after they wrapped up the fifth and the final season of "Breaking Bad." Cranston is performing in Broadway play "All the Way," while Paul will be seen next in Ridley Scott's Biblical epic "Exodus."
After winning various awards for his portrayal of Jesse Pinkman, Aaron has been invited to do a cameo for FX "Sons of Anarchy." He also expressed his interest to reprise his role in "Breaking Bad" for its sequel "Better Call Saul."
Paul plays an ex-con street racer in Scot Waugh's "Need for Speed," but the actor wasn't very keen t do the movie and "didn't even want to read the script." "I saw the script and I was like, ' Oh no, another video game movie'," revealed the actor in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter.
Paul's co-star Ramon Rodriguez was also skeptical when he was offered for the role but immediately changed his mind after reading the script. The actor also revealed that he doesn't want to do another video game adaptation.
"It took everything in me to turn the first page and once I turned the first page, I kept turning. I was so surprised that it had a great human story behind it and great characters that I found myself instantly invested in," says Rodriguez in an interview posted on The Independent.
"Need for Speed" is scheduled to be released by Touchstone Pictures on March 14, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate