Demi Lovato Used the Word Love For the First Time, Wilmer Valderrama Elated?
By Annie Dee | March 14, 2014 1:54 PM EST
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderamma might have been an on and off item for years, but people have not heard Demi professed her love for her boyfriend until March 11. In an unprecedented move by the "Let It Go" singer, Demi went to Twitter to air how proud she is of her man and his work on the new show "From Dusk Till Dawn." The same tweet includes the L-word that people never heard Demi said before. Now this is a step-up to any relationship.
Are the stories real this time? Singer Demi Lovato & Wilmer Valderrama Back Together?
"From Dusk Till Dawn" premiered on March 11 and to show her excitement, the 21-year old "Neon Lights" singer tweeted a very sweet message of Wilmer Valderrama, Hollywood Life reports.
"I'm so excited for #FromDuskTillDawn - @WValderrama I couldn't be more proud of you.. This is your night!!! Congrats my love!! Besitos."
Any man can melt after that tweet, especially if it comes from the tough singer who had her fair share of troubles in the limelight.
While the L-word is just an affirmation of how the two felt for each other, what with them getting cozier in the public lately, it is still nice to see how strong their relationship is that Demi Lovato can already call Wilmer her love without fear.
Even though this is the first time that Demi Lovato called Valderrama her love, she was not holding back on how crazy she is about him on Twitter. There was one tweet on Valderrama's birthday that just radiates so much sap and love that there is no doubt about how Demi felt about Wilmer.
"To the funniest, most inspiring, incredible man I know..@WilmerValderrama - thank you for helping me get through my darkest moments.. You truly are a light to this world and to my life.. Happy Birthday!!!," she wrote.
Earlier, they went to celebrate the said birthday at Magnolia Cafe and they looked really happy to be with each other.
"Demi and Wilmer had dinner together at Magnolia Cafe South [Jan. 29] and they both looked incredibly happy," Hollywood Life reports exclusively. "They were just so obviously into each other, holding hands at the table and smiling non-stop, especially Demi. She's been here before and is always sweet and friendly, but last night she was glowing."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles