Demi Lovato Used the Word Love For the First Time, Wilmer Valderrama Elated?
By Annie Dee | March 14, 2014 1:54 PM EST
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderamma might have been an on and off item for years, but people have not heard Demi professed her love for her boyfriend until March 11. In an unprecedented move by the "Let It Go" singer, Demi went to Twitter to air how proud she is of her man and his work on the new show "From Dusk Till Dawn." The same tweet includes the L-word that people never heard Demi said before. Now this is a step-up to any relationship.
Are the stories real this time? Singer Demi Lovato & Wilmer Valderrama Back Together?
"From Dusk Till Dawn" premiered on March 11 and to show her excitement, the 21-year old "Neon Lights" singer tweeted a very sweet message of Wilmer Valderrama, Hollywood Life reports.
"I'm so excited for #FromDuskTillDawn - @WValderrama I couldn't be more proud of you.. This is your night!!! Congrats my love!! Besitos."
Any man can melt after that tweet, especially if it comes from the tough singer who had her fair share of troubles in the limelight.
While the L-word is just an affirmation of how the two felt for each other, what with them getting cozier in the public lately, it is still nice to see how strong their relationship is that Demi Lovato can already call Wilmer her love without fear.
Even though this is the first time that Demi Lovato called Valderrama her love, she was not holding back on how crazy she is about him on Twitter. There was one tweet on Valderrama's birthday that just radiates so much sap and love that there is no doubt about how Demi felt about Wilmer.
"To the funniest, most inspiring, incredible man I know..@WilmerValderrama - thank you for helping me get through my darkest moments.. You truly are a light to this world and to my life.. Happy Birthday!!!," she wrote.
Earlier, they went to celebrate the said birthday at Magnolia Cafe and they looked really happy to be with each other.
"Demi and Wilmer had dinner together at Magnolia Cafe South [Jan. 29] and they both looked incredibly happy," Hollywood Life reports exclusively. "They were just so obviously into each other, holding hands at the table and smiling non-stop, especially Demi. She's been here before and is always sweet and friendly, but last night she was glowing."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features