Demi Lovato Used the Word Love For the First Time, Wilmer Valderrama Elated?
By Annie Dee | March 14, 2014 1:54 PM EST
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderamma might have been an on and off item for years, but people have not heard Demi professed her love for her boyfriend until March 11. In an unprecedented move by the "Let It Go" singer, Demi went to Twitter to air how proud she is of her man and his work on the new show "From Dusk Till Dawn." The same tweet includes the L-word that people never heard Demi said before. Now this is a step-up to any relationship.
Are the stories real this time? Singer Demi Lovato & Wilmer Valderrama Back Together?
"From Dusk Till Dawn" premiered on March 11 and to show her excitement, the 21-year old "Neon Lights" singer tweeted a very sweet message of Wilmer Valderrama, Hollywood Life reports.
"I'm so excited for #FromDuskTillDawn - @WValderrama I couldn't be more proud of you.. This is your night!!! Congrats my love!! Besitos."
Any man can melt after that tweet, especially if it comes from the tough singer who had her fair share of troubles in the limelight.
While the L-word is just an affirmation of how the two felt for each other, what with them getting cozier in the public lately, it is still nice to see how strong their relationship is that Demi Lovato can already call Wilmer her love without fear.
Even though this is the first time that Demi Lovato called Valderrama her love, she was not holding back on how crazy she is about him on Twitter. There was one tweet on Valderrama's birthday that just radiates so much sap and love that there is no doubt about how Demi felt about Wilmer.
"To the funniest, most inspiring, incredible man I know..@WilmerValderrama - thank you for helping me get through my darkest moments.. You truly are a light to this world and to my life.. Happy Birthday!!!," she wrote.
Earlier, they went to celebrate the said birthday at Magnolia Cafe and they looked really happy to be with each other.
"Demi and Wilmer had dinner together at Magnolia Cafe South [Jan. 29] and they both looked incredibly happy," Hollywood Life reports exclusively. "They were just so obviously into each other, holding hands at the table and smiling non-stop, especially Demi. She's been here before and is always sweet and friendly, but last night she was glowing."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013