Demi Lovato Used the Word Love For the First Time, Wilmer Valderrama Elated?
By Annie Dee | March 14, 2014 1:54 PM EST
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderamma might have been an on and off item for years, but people have not heard Demi professed her love for her boyfriend until March 11. In an unprecedented move by the "Let It Go" singer, Demi went to Twitter to air how proud she is of her man and his work on the new show "From Dusk Till Dawn." The same tweet includes the L-word that people never heard Demi said before. Now this is a step-up to any relationship.
Are the stories real this time? Singer Demi Lovato & Wilmer Valderrama Back Together?
"From Dusk Till Dawn" premiered on March 11 and to show her excitement, the 21-year old "Neon Lights" singer tweeted a very sweet message of Wilmer Valderrama, Hollywood Life reports.
"I'm so excited for #FromDuskTillDawn - @WValderrama I couldn't be more proud of you.. This is your night!!! Congrats my love!! Besitos."
Any man can melt after that tweet, especially if it comes from the tough singer who had her fair share of troubles in the limelight.
While the L-word is just an affirmation of how the two felt for each other, what with them getting cozier in the public lately, it is still nice to see how strong their relationship is that Demi Lovato can already call Wilmer her love without fear.
Even though this is the first time that Demi Lovato called Valderrama her love, she was not holding back on how crazy she is about him on Twitter. There was one tweet on Valderrama's birthday that just radiates so much sap and love that there is no doubt about how Demi felt about Wilmer.
"To the funniest, most inspiring, incredible man I know..@WilmerValderrama - thank you for helping me get through my darkest moments.. You truly are a light to this world and to my life.. Happy Birthday!!!," she wrote.
Earlier, they went to celebrate the said birthday at Magnolia Cafe and they looked really happy to be with each other.
"Demi and Wilmer had dinner together at Magnolia Cafe South [Jan. 29] and they both looked incredibly happy," Hollywood Life reports exclusively. "They were just so obviously into each other, holding hands at the table and smiling non-stop, especially Demi. She's been here before and is always sweet and friendly, but last night she was glowing."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS