Emma Watson Praised by 'Noah’ Director Darren Aronofsky, Stuns Fans with Sexy Outfit in Magazine Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 14, 2014 1:52 PM EST
Despite the fame, Emma proves her love of her job by focusing on her acting even there are external challenges at hand. "Noah" director Darren Aronofsky is full of positive comments on Ms. Watson's attitude during the film's shoot on Iceland. Despite bad weather conditions, the lead star showed professionalism and portrayed well the emotions asked of her.
Emma Watson (Reuters)
The British stunner who will always be known as Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" franchise marked her 15 years Hollywood career. She starred other hit movies such as the "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" in 2012 and the "The Bling Ring" in 2013. Her recent film, the biblical tale "Noah" is to be set in theatres and is expected to be another Box-office hit.
"The force of the wind-we could barely hear the actors. The sun kept coming in and out. We had to wait for the right light, then, Go, go, go! Then, Wait, wait, wait! She was able to block out all those ridiculous external forces and just focus on the emotion at hand." Aronofsky said in a DailyMail report pertaining on how Ms. Watson handled the situation while filming.
Emma Watson graced the cover of the April edition of America's Elle Magazine. She shared her thoughts about having a life outside a Hollywood career after reading an anecdote by Elizabeth Taylor. The legendary actress' words about having her first kiss in character struck her, saying "I wasn't really careful, that could be me...that my first kiss could be in somebody else's clothes. And my experiences could all belong to someone else."
Despite her stable success as an actress, Ms Watson can only wish that she is a breakout actress like Jennifer Lawrence and Shailene Woodley.
Her Hollywood career, on the other hand did not hinder Ms. Watson to pursue her studies. In spite of busy schedules, she attends college to finish a degree in Brown University and Oxford University.
Emma Watson always wanted to live a normal life. In a Huffington Post report way back 2013, the British star shared that ignoring fame is a part of her rebellion and she wanted to separate her celebrity status from being a normal student.
Elle Magazine photographed Ms. Watson in different wardrobes that flaunted her gorgeous looks. She wore brands like Versace, Michael Kors, and Chanel to name a few.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes