Emma Watson Praised by 'Noah’ Director Darren Aronofsky, Stuns Fans with Sexy Outfit in Magazine Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 14, 2014 1:52 PM EST
Despite the fame, Emma proves her love of her job by focusing on her acting even there are external challenges at hand. "Noah" director Darren Aronofsky is full of positive comments on Ms. Watson's attitude during the film's shoot on Iceland. Despite bad weather conditions, the lead star showed professionalism and portrayed well the emotions asked of her.
Emma Watson (Reuters)
The British stunner who will always be known as Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" franchise marked her 15 years Hollywood career. She starred other hit movies such as the "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" in 2012 and the "The Bling Ring" in 2013. Her recent film, the biblical tale "Noah" is to be set in theatres and is expected to be another Box-office hit.
"The force of the wind-we could barely hear the actors. The sun kept coming in and out. We had to wait for the right light, then, Go, go, go! Then, Wait, wait, wait! She was able to block out all those ridiculous external forces and just focus on the emotion at hand." Aronofsky said in a DailyMail report pertaining on how Ms. Watson handled the situation while filming.
Emma Watson graced the cover of the April edition of America's Elle Magazine. She shared her thoughts about having a life outside a Hollywood career after reading an anecdote by Elizabeth Taylor. The legendary actress' words about having her first kiss in character struck her, saying "I wasn't really careful, that could be me...that my first kiss could be in somebody else's clothes. And my experiences could all belong to someone else."
Despite her stable success as an actress, Ms Watson can only wish that she is a breakout actress like Jennifer Lawrence and Shailene Woodley.
Her Hollywood career, on the other hand did not hinder Ms. Watson to pursue her studies. In spite of busy schedules, she attends college to finish a degree in Brown University and Oxford University.
Emma Watson always wanted to live a normal life. In a Huffington Post report way back 2013, the British star shared that ignoring fame is a part of her rebellion and she wanted to separate her celebrity status from being a normal student.
Elle Magazine photographed Ms. Watson in different wardrobes that flaunted her gorgeous looks. She wore brands like Versace, Michael Kors, and Chanel to name a few.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People