Emma Watson Praised by 'Noah’ Director Darren Aronofsky, Stuns Fans with Sexy Outfit in Magazine Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 14, 2014 1:52 PM EST
Despite the fame, Emma proves her love of her job by focusing on her acting even there are external challenges at hand. "Noah" director Darren Aronofsky is full of positive comments on Ms. Watson's attitude during the film's shoot on Iceland. Despite bad weather conditions, the lead star showed professionalism and portrayed well the emotions asked of her.
Emma Watson (Reuters)
The British stunner who will always be known as Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" franchise marked her 15 years Hollywood career. She starred other hit movies such as the "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" in 2012 and the "The Bling Ring" in 2013. Her recent film, the biblical tale "Noah" is to be set in theatres and is expected to be another Box-office hit.
"The force of the wind-we could barely hear the actors. The sun kept coming in and out. We had to wait for the right light, then, Go, go, go! Then, Wait, wait, wait! She was able to block out all those ridiculous external forces and just focus on the emotion at hand." Aronofsky said in a DailyMail report pertaining on how Ms. Watson handled the situation while filming.
Emma Watson graced the cover of the April edition of America's Elle Magazine. She shared her thoughts about having a life outside a Hollywood career after reading an anecdote by Elizabeth Taylor. The legendary actress' words about having her first kiss in character struck her, saying "I wasn't really careful, that could be me...that my first kiss could be in somebody else's clothes. And my experiences could all belong to someone else."
Despite her stable success as an actress, Ms Watson can only wish that she is a breakout actress like Jennifer Lawrence and Shailene Woodley.
Her Hollywood career, on the other hand did not hinder Ms. Watson to pursue her studies. In spite of busy schedules, she attends college to finish a degree in Brown University and Oxford University.
Emma Watson always wanted to live a normal life. In a Huffington Post report way back 2013, the British star shared that ignoring fame is a part of her rebellion and she wanted to separate her celebrity status from being a normal student.
Elle Magazine photographed Ms. Watson in different wardrobes that flaunted her gorgeous looks. She wore brands like Versace, Michael Kors, and Chanel to name a few.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date