Emma Watson Praised by 'Noah’ Director Darren Aronofsky, Stuns Fans with Sexy Outfit in Magazine Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 14, 2014 1:52 PM EST
Despite the fame, Emma proves her love of her job by focusing on her acting even there are external challenges at hand. "Noah" director Darren Aronofsky is full of positive comments on Ms. Watson's attitude during the film's shoot on Iceland. Despite bad weather conditions, the lead star showed professionalism and portrayed well the emotions asked of her.
Emma Watson (Reuters)
The British stunner who will always be known as Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" franchise marked her 15 years Hollywood career. She starred other hit movies such as the "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" in 2012 and the "The Bling Ring" in 2013. Her recent film, the biblical tale "Noah" is to be set in theatres and is expected to be another Box-office hit.
"The force of the wind-we could barely hear the actors. The sun kept coming in and out. We had to wait for the right light, then, Go, go, go! Then, Wait, wait, wait! She was able to block out all those ridiculous external forces and just focus on the emotion at hand." Aronofsky said in a DailyMail report pertaining on how Ms. Watson handled the situation while filming.
Emma Watson graced the cover of the April edition of America's Elle Magazine. She shared her thoughts about having a life outside a Hollywood career after reading an anecdote by Elizabeth Taylor. The legendary actress' words about having her first kiss in character struck her, saying "I wasn't really careful, that could be me...that my first kiss could be in somebody else's clothes. And my experiences could all belong to someone else."
Despite her stable success as an actress, Ms Watson can only wish that she is a breakout actress like Jennifer Lawrence and Shailene Woodley.
Her Hollywood career, on the other hand did not hinder Ms. Watson to pursue her studies. In spite of busy schedules, she attends college to finish a degree in Brown University and Oxford University.
Emma Watson always wanted to live a normal life. In a Huffington Post report way back 2013, the British star shared that ignoring fame is a part of her rebellion and she wanted to separate her celebrity status from being a normal student.
Elle Magazine photographed Ms. Watson in different wardrobes that flaunted her gorgeous looks. She wore brands like Versace, Michael Kors, and Chanel to name a few.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists