Emma Watson Praised by 'Noah’ Director Darren Aronofsky, Stuns Fans with Sexy Outfit in Magazine Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 14, 2014 1:52 PM EST
Despite the fame, Emma proves her love of her job by focusing on her acting even there are external challenges at hand. "Noah" director Darren Aronofsky is full of positive comments on Ms. Watson's attitude during the film's shoot on Iceland. Despite bad weather conditions, the lead star showed professionalism and portrayed well the emotions asked of her.
Emma Watson (Reuters)
The British stunner who will always be known as Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" franchise marked her 15 years Hollywood career. She starred other hit movies such as the "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" in 2012 and the "The Bling Ring" in 2013. Her recent film, the biblical tale "Noah" is to be set in theatres and is expected to be another Box-office hit.
"The force of the wind-we could barely hear the actors. The sun kept coming in and out. We had to wait for the right light, then, Go, go, go! Then, Wait, wait, wait! She was able to block out all those ridiculous external forces and just focus on the emotion at hand." Aronofsky said in a DailyMail report pertaining on how Ms. Watson handled the situation while filming.
Emma Watson graced the cover of the April edition of America's Elle Magazine. She shared her thoughts about having a life outside a Hollywood career after reading an anecdote by Elizabeth Taylor. The legendary actress' words about having her first kiss in character struck her, saying "I wasn't really careful, that could be me...that my first kiss could be in somebody else's clothes. And my experiences could all belong to someone else."
Despite her stable success as an actress, Ms Watson can only wish that she is a breakout actress like Jennifer Lawrence and Shailene Woodley.
Her Hollywood career, on the other hand did not hinder Ms. Watson to pursue her studies. In spite of busy schedules, she attends college to finish a degree in Brown University and Oxford University.
Emma Watson always wanted to live a normal life. In a Huffington Post report way back 2013, the British star shared that ignoring fame is a part of her rebellion and she wanted to separate her celebrity status from being a normal student.
Elle Magazine photographed Ms. Watson in different wardrobes that flaunted her gorgeous looks. She wore brands like Versace, Michael Kors, and Chanel to name a few.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS