HTC One (M8) Leaked in Case Listing and Ad for Second Camera, HTC One Unlocked Now $100 Cheaper
By Gel Galang | March 14, 2014 1:43 PM EST
Sources like Phone Arena has already gotten wind of the newest leaks, this time via Spigen, the premier designer of mobile accessories. Currently, the listed cases for the HTC's flagship for 2014, dubbed by Spigen as the HTC One 2 include the Slim Armor, which features a variety of colours like Smooth Black, Champagne Gold, Metal Slate, Satin Silver and Aintree Green.
The HTC One (M8) Spigen cases are priced at $24.99 and offered at a free shipping for U.S. orders. Buyers can expect this case to have shock absorption at all sides, with its double-layered case of TPU and polycarbonate material.
Spigen was also responsible for leaking case listings for the Samsung Galaxy S5, which pretty much confirmed the existence of the handset as early as February. Those interested can check the screenshots of the HTC One (M8) Spigen cases here, where parts can be seen up close.
Another Leak, This Time an Ad for the Second Camera
As though the Spigen leak is not enough, another one comes from an Australian Telstra ad, which has been leaked and listed the second camera on the HTC One (M8) as being the booster for the phone's low-light capabilities.
According to Android Police, the new ad reveals the Duo Camera of the handset, which will allow for better pictures taken even under low light. In addition to better lighting for photos, it seems that the HTC One (M8) will also have the ability to focus on or soften the background and even add 3-D effects.
The last bit has not yet been leaked previously, but hopefully, HTC will be announcing the phone pretty soon for any confirmations.
Price Cut of the HTC One Unlocked Announced
Here's another hint that the HTC One (M8) announcement is probably just a short while away---HTC has recently cut down the price tag of the HTC One unlocked version.
GSM Arena has spotted the $100 price cut for those in the U.S.A., wherein the contract-free version is now being sold at $499.99.
Considering the previous leaks of HTC's newest flagship and the fact that the old HTC One is now available at a lower price, the HTC One 2014 is potentially already on the way, with March 25 being the pegged date for the official unveiling of the device.
Read more tech and gaming news here:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- Minecraft: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang Makers of Minecraft Today
- iPhone 6 Released: The 5 Biggest and Best Smartphones Of 2014: Their Best Features And Price Comparisons
- Xbox One News: Playable Games In Browser And Possible ‘Gears of War’ Exclusivity Reported
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown