HTC One (M8) Leaked in Case Listing and Ad for Second Camera, HTC One Unlocked Now $100 Cheaper
By Gel Galang | March 14, 2014 1:43 PM EST
Sources like Phone Arena has already gotten wind of the newest leaks, this time via Spigen, the premier designer of mobile accessories. Currently, the listed cases for the HTC's flagship for 2014, dubbed by Spigen as the HTC One 2 include the Slim Armor, which features a variety of colours like Smooth Black, Champagne Gold, Metal Slate, Satin Silver and Aintree Green.
The HTC One (M8) Spigen cases are priced at $24.99 and offered at a free shipping for U.S. orders. Buyers can expect this case to have shock absorption at all sides, with its double-layered case of TPU and polycarbonate material.
Spigen was also responsible for leaking case listings for the Samsung Galaxy S5, which pretty much confirmed the existence of the handset as early as February. Those interested can check the screenshots of the HTC One (M8) Spigen cases here, where parts can be seen up close.
Another Leak, This Time an Ad for the Second Camera
As though the Spigen leak is not enough, another one comes from an Australian Telstra ad, which has been leaked and listed the second camera on the HTC One (M8) as being the booster for the phone's low-light capabilities.
According to Android Police, the new ad reveals the Duo Camera of the handset, which will allow for better pictures taken even under low light. In addition to better lighting for photos, it seems that the HTC One (M8) will also have the ability to focus on or soften the background and even add 3-D effects.
The last bit has not yet been leaked previously, but hopefully, HTC will be announcing the phone pretty soon for any confirmations.
Price Cut of the HTC One Unlocked Announced
Here's another hint that the HTC One (M8) announcement is probably just a short while away---HTC has recently cut down the price tag of the HTC One unlocked version.
GSM Arena has spotted the $100 price cut for those in the U.S.A., wherein the contract-free version is now being sold at $499.99.
Considering the previous leaks of HTC's newest flagship and the fact that the old HTC One is now available at a lower price, the HTC One 2014 is potentially already on the way, with March 25 being the pegged date for the official unveiling of the device.
Read more tech and gaming news here:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’