HTC One (M8) Leaked in Case Listing and Ad for Second Camera, HTC One Unlocked Now $100 Cheaper
By Gel Galang | March 14, 2014 1:43 PM EST
Sources like Phone Arena has already gotten wind of the newest leaks, this time via Spigen, the premier designer of mobile accessories. Currently, the listed cases for the HTC's flagship for 2014, dubbed by Spigen as the HTC One 2 include the Slim Armor, which features a variety of colours like Smooth Black, Champagne Gold, Metal Slate, Satin Silver and Aintree Green.
The HTC One (M8) Spigen cases are priced at $24.99 and offered at a free shipping for U.S. orders. Buyers can expect this case to have shock absorption at all sides, with its double-layered case of TPU and polycarbonate material.
Spigen was also responsible for leaking case listings for the Samsung Galaxy S5, which pretty much confirmed the existence of the handset as early as February. Those interested can check the screenshots of the HTC One (M8) Spigen cases here, where parts can be seen up close.
Another Leak, This Time an Ad for the Second Camera
As though the Spigen leak is not enough, another one comes from an Australian Telstra ad, which has been leaked and listed the second camera on the HTC One (M8) as being the booster for the phone's low-light capabilities.
According to Android Police, the new ad reveals the Duo Camera of the handset, which will allow for better pictures taken even under low light. In addition to better lighting for photos, it seems that the HTC One (M8) will also have the ability to focus on or soften the background and even add 3-D effects.
The last bit has not yet been leaked previously, but hopefully, HTC will be announcing the phone pretty soon for any confirmations.
Price Cut of the HTC One Unlocked Announced
Here's another hint that the HTC One (M8) announcement is probably just a short while away---HTC has recently cut down the price tag of the HTC One unlocked version.
GSM Arena has spotted the $100 price cut for those in the U.S.A., wherein the contract-free version is now being sold at $499.99.
Considering the previous leaks of HTC's newest flagship and the fact that the old HTC One is now available at a lower price, the HTC One 2014 is potentially already on the way, with March 25 being the pegged date for the official unveiling of the device.
Read more tech and gaming news here:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet 17.1.2.A.0.314 Firmware Update to Improve Touch Screen and Charging Speed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install