Must Watch: Strangers Sharing 'First Kiss' in a Youtube Video Goes Viral [See Video]
By jaskiran kaur | March 14, 2014 1:37 PM EST
What happens when absolute strangers are asked to kiss each other for the first time? Filmmaker Tatia Pilieva tells you exactly what happened when she asked few strangers to share a "First Kiss" and filmed it. Three and half minute video of 20 strangers paired up to share a "First Kiss" has gone viral and has become the talk of the town.
Ever since Tatia Pilieva released her shot film entitled "First Kiss" on video sharing Web site Youtube.com, the video has gone viral. The video became an internet sensation and swirled around on social media, being widely circulated on Facebook and Twitter. Viewers all around the world raved how beautifully the video captures something as awkward as the "First Kiss" between strangers.
The YouTube viral video has been praised by several media outlets. While Gizmodo calls it "really beautiful," Time says "It was Strangely Beautiful" and Huffpost describes it as "A Beautiful Thing." Viral video 'First Kiss' has been shot in gray scale and features 20 awkward and nervous strangers from diverse backgrounds. The video showcases gay pairs, straight pairs, young and old pairs. They begin with an uneasy kiss which turns into a passionate one. The video also has a beautiful soundtrack playing in the background called "We Might Be Dead by Tomorrow" by SOKO.
However, what was thought to be a social experiment turns out to be an advert created for the promotion of a fall collection of a clothing line catering to women called Wren. Slate notes that the video featuring strangers are mostly "professional performers." The cast includes models like Natalia Bonifacci, Ingrid Schram, and Langley Fox, musicians Z Berg of "The Like," Damian Kulash of "OK Go," Justin Kennedy of "Army Navy," singer Nicole Simone, and singer-actress Soko. Some others in the act are actors Karim Saleh, Matthew Carey, Jill Larson, Corby Griesenbeck, Elisabetta Tedla, Luke Cook, and Marianna Palka, according to the reports.
MTV reports that according to Melissa Coker the fashion designer and the woman behind the video "Everyone was a volunteer". She said even though viral video "Fist Kiss" has actors in it "everything that you see is 100 percent authentic and real and exactly as how the video explains it."
"First Kiss" was posted on YouTube March 10, 2014 by filmmaker Tatia Pilieva and garnered more than 43, 202, 000 views by Thursday. Watch the video that has gone viral and has become quite an internet sensation, below:
Video: FIRST KISS
CREDIT: Youtube.com/ Tatia Pllieva
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Kendall Jenner - Selena Gomez Feud Takes New Twist: Justin Goes Out On Date With Kendall Leaving Selena Alone [VIDEO]
- Kendall Jenner Rally Together With Cara Delevingne In Fight For Feminism
- Kendall Jenner Dons Another Daring Outfit For Sonia Rykiel At Paris Fashion Week
- Kardashian Sisters Collaborate With Younger Brother Rob For Arthur George Sock Party At DASH Miami
- Kanye West Grabs Kim Kardashian's Ass And She Shows Off More Skin During Paris Fashion Week
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes