Must Watch: Strangers Sharing 'First Kiss' in a Youtube Video Goes Viral [See Video]
By jaskiran kaur | March 14, 2014 1:37 PM EST
What happens when absolute strangers are asked to kiss each other for the first time? Filmmaker Tatia Pilieva tells you exactly what happened when she asked few strangers to share a "First Kiss" and filmed it. Three and half minute video of 20 strangers paired up to share a "First Kiss" has gone viral and has become the talk of the town.
Ever since Tatia Pilieva released her shot film entitled "First Kiss" on video sharing Web site Youtube.com, the video has gone viral. The video became an internet sensation and swirled around on social media, being widely circulated on Facebook and Twitter. Viewers all around the world raved how beautifully the video captures something as awkward as the "First Kiss" between strangers.
The YouTube viral video has been praised by several media outlets. While Gizmodo calls it "really beautiful," Time says "It was Strangely Beautiful" and Huffpost describes it as "A Beautiful Thing." Viral video 'First Kiss' has been shot in gray scale and features 20 awkward and nervous strangers from diverse backgrounds. The video showcases gay pairs, straight pairs, young and old pairs. They begin with an uneasy kiss which turns into a passionate one. The video also has a beautiful soundtrack playing in the background called "We Might Be Dead by Tomorrow" by SOKO.
However, what was thought to be a social experiment turns out to be an advert created for the promotion of a fall collection of a clothing line catering to women called Wren. Slate notes that the video featuring strangers are mostly "professional performers." The cast includes models like Natalia Bonifacci, Ingrid Schram, and Langley Fox, musicians Z Berg of "The Like," Damian Kulash of "OK Go," Justin Kennedy of "Army Navy," singer Nicole Simone, and singer-actress Soko. Some others in the act are actors Karim Saleh, Matthew Carey, Jill Larson, Corby Griesenbeck, Elisabetta Tedla, Luke Cook, and Marianna Palka, according to the reports.
MTV reports that according to Melissa Coker the fashion designer and the woman behind the video "Everyone was a volunteer". She said even though viral video "Fist Kiss" has actors in it "everything that you see is 100 percent authentic and real and exactly as how the video explains it."
"First Kiss" was posted on YouTube March 10, 2014 by filmmaker Tatia Pilieva and garnered more than 43, 202, 000 views by Thursday. Watch the video that has gone viral and has become quite an internet sensation, below:
Video: FIRST KISS
CREDIT: Youtube.com/ Tatia Pllieva
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- After Estee Lauder, Kendal Jenner Now Bags Karl Lagerfeld Campaign In Less Than A Week
- Ryan Gosling Turned Down 'Sexiest Man Alive' Title, Feels He Is 'Too Serious' For It
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Austin Mahone Looks Drool Worthy On Teen Vogue, Opens Up About Girlfriend Camilla Cabello
- Cindy Crawford's Teenage Daughter Kaia Looks Stunning In Teen Vogue, Says She Wants To Be An Actress
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance