Must Watch: Strangers Sharing 'First Kiss' in a Youtube Video Goes Viral [See Video]
By jaskiran kaur | March 14, 2014 1:37 PM EST
What happens when absolute strangers are asked to kiss each other for the first time? Filmmaker Tatia Pilieva tells you exactly what happened when she asked few strangers to share a "First Kiss" and filmed it. Three and half minute video of 20 strangers paired up to share a "First Kiss" has gone viral and has become the talk of the town.
Ever since Tatia Pilieva released her shot film entitled "First Kiss" on video sharing Web site Youtube.com, the video has gone viral. The video became an internet sensation and swirled around on social media, being widely circulated on Facebook and Twitter. Viewers all around the world raved how beautifully the video captures something as awkward as the "First Kiss" between strangers.
The YouTube viral video has been praised by several media outlets. While Gizmodo calls it "really beautiful," Time says "It was Strangely Beautiful" and Huffpost describes it as "A Beautiful Thing." Viral video 'First Kiss' has been shot in gray scale and features 20 awkward and nervous strangers from diverse backgrounds. The video showcases gay pairs, straight pairs, young and old pairs. They begin with an uneasy kiss which turns into a passionate one. The video also has a beautiful soundtrack playing in the background called "We Might Be Dead by Tomorrow" by SOKO.
However, what was thought to be a social experiment turns out to be an advert created for the promotion of a fall collection of a clothing line catering to women called Wren. Slate notes that the video featuring strangers are mostly "professional performers." The cast includes models like Natalia Bonifacci, Ingrid Schram, and Langley Fox, musicians Z Berg of "The Like," Damian Kulash of "OK Go," Justin Kennedy of "Army Navy," singer Nicole Simone, and singer-actress Soko. Some others in the act are actors Karim Saleh, Matthew Carey, Jill Larson, Corby Griesenbeck, Elisabetta Tedla, Luke Cook, and Marianna Palka, according to the reports.
MTV reports that according to Melissa Coker the fashion designer and the woman behind the video "Everyone was a volunteer". She said even though viral video "Fist Kiss" has actors in it "everything that you see is 100 percent authentic and real and exactly as how the video explains it."
"First Kiss" was posted on YouTube March 10, 2014 by filmmaker Tatia Pilieva and garnered more than 43, 202, 000 views by Thursday. Watch the video that has gone viral and has become quite an internet sensation, below:
Video: FIRST KISS
CREDIT: Youtube.com/ Tatia Pllieva
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Miranda Kerr And Orlando Bloom 'Love And Care For Each Other'
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Baby North West Makes Up André Leon Talley 'First Fashion Family'
- Nicole Kidman Wardrobe Malfunction: Keith Urban's Wife's Skirts Blows Up In Wind As She Takes A Shot At The Golf Tournament
- Kate Middleton's Pretty Little Black Dress Is A Sold Out
- Kim Kardashian Says Daughter North Will Have To Work For What She Wants Despite Family's Wealth
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness