Must Watch: Strangers Sharing 'First Kiss' in a Youtube Video Goes Viral [See Video]
By jaskiran kaur | March 14, 2014 1:37 PM EST
What happens when absolute strangers are asked to kiss each other for the first time? Filmmaker Tatia Pilieva tells you exactly what happened when she asked few strangers to share a "First Kiss" and filmed it. Three and half minute video of 20 strangers paired up to share a "First Kiss" has gone viral and has become the talk of the town.
Ever since Tatia Pilieva released her shot film entitled "First Kiss" on video sharing Web site Youtube.com, the video has gone viral. The video became an internet sensation and swirled around on social media, being widely circulated on Facebook and Twitter. Viewers all around the world raved how beautifully the video captures something as awkward as the "First Kiss" between strangers.
The YouTube viral video has been praised by several media outlets. While Gizmodo calls it "really beautiful," Time says "It was Strangely Beautiful" and Huffpost describes it as "A Beautiful Thing." Viral video 'First Kiss' has been shot in gray scale and features 20 awkward and nervous strangers from diverse backgrounds. The video showcases gay pairs, straight pairs, young and old pairs. They begin with an uneasy kiss which turns into a passionate one. The video also has a beautiful soundtrack playing in the background called "We Might Be Dead by Tomorrow" by SOKO.
However, what was thought to be a social experiment turns out to be an advert created for the promotion of a fall collection of a clothing line catering to women called Wren. Slate notes that the video featuring strangers are mostly "professional performers." The cast includes models like Natalia Bonifacci, Ingrid Schram, and Langley Fox, musicians Z Berg of "The Like," Damian Kulash of "OK Go," Justin Kennedy of "Army Navy," singer Nicole Simone, and singer-actress Soko. Some others in the act are actors Karim Saleh, Matthew Carey, Jill Larson, Corby Griesenbeck, Elisabetta Tedla, Luke Cook, and Marianna Palka, according to the reports.
MTV reports that according to Melissa Coker the fashion designer and the woman behind the video "Everyone was a volunteer". She said even though viral video "Fist Kiss" has actors in it "everything that you see is 100 percent authentic and real and exactly as how the video explains it."
"First Kiss" was posted on YouTube March 10, 2014 by filmmaker Tatia Pilieva and garnered more than 43, 202, 000 views by Thursday. Watch the video that has gone viral and has become quite an internet sensation, below:
Video: FIRST KISS
CREDIT: Youtube.com/ Tatia Pllieva
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
Host 'subweb.ibtimes.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL serverSELECT latest_id FROM site_artdata WHERE type='ib_articles_day2ago' Host 'subweb.ibtimes.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL serverSELECT tid as num FROM biztimes_stats.stats_articles_au_pop WHERE maincat_id='32' AND outkey='Y' AND tid> ORDER BY hits DESC LIMIT 15Host 'subweb.ibtimes.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL serverSELECT article_id as num FROM ib_categories_index WHERE tid=32 ORDER BY article_id DESC LIMIT 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine