Shocking: Justin Bieber Says He Will Not Commit to Selena Gomez, Will Cheat if Opportunity Knocks
By Annie Dee | March 14, 2014 1:30 PM EST
After professing his undying love to Selena, kissing and dirty dancing in Texas, Justin Bieber still will not commit to a relationship with Selena. And to think people think it is Justin Bieber that still has the hots for the "Come and Get It" singer! Not only will he not commit, he does not believe in being faithful to Selena either. In a more shocking revelation by Hollywood Life, Justin Bieber thinks Selena Gomez is totally under his spell and even if he treats her like dirt, Gomez will keep forgiving him.
"He thinks he is the man," a source close Beiber exclusively shared to Hollywood Life and the magazine is now reporting. Furthermore, "He likes - and you could even say he loves - Selena, but he knows he has the control in the relationship."
"When opportunity knocks, he will for sure answer the door," the source of Hollywood Life added. "He knows that he would be able to get Selena back if she were to find out, so he is having his cake and eating it too.
For his sake, we hope what he thinks is true or he will lose the gem that Selena Gomez is. For Selena Gomez's sake, we hope she can wake up from whatever reverie she is in and discover Justin's true feelings.
Maybe this is already a sign that Taylor Swift is right, that Justin Bieber is a jerk that Gomez should stay far, far away from. Selena still cannot see it or refuses to see it, calling Taylor Swift petty just because the 'Red' singer ditched their friendship over her reunion with Justin.
While Taylor Swift seems to be overreacting and even acting like a bad friend to someone who needs all the friends she can get, it now appears that Selena Gomez should be extra careful about Justin Bieber too.
Taylor Swift has been called bitter and jealous by Justin, and this shows how un-gentleman the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer is. Maybe Bieber's indifference to how family and friends of Selena feel about him is already a sign that her ex-bad boy still has not change and become mature, so Selena Gomez is going to deal with heartbreak all over again soon.
With this kind of attitude, Justin Bieber just can kiss the adoration of his remaining fans away, which are mostly young girls. Girls do not hate anything more than a cocky boy who thinks he can wrap anyone around his finger and be unfaithful, especially to a sweet girl like Selena Gomez.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June