Demi Lovato Brings Crowd To Tears and Drives Fans to Throw their Bras
By Annie Dee | March 14, 2014 1:23 PM EST
If Miley is performing in her bra, Demi Lovato had her fans throwing their bras at her. Talk about women empowerment? Demi Lovato, who recently 'shouted' her love for Wilmer Valderrama through Twitter, is given the same warmth and love from her fans, composed mostly of tweens and teens in the form of their bras.
Events where enigmatic singers and actors drove their fans to throw their bras to their idols are not new. Justin Bieber received the same treatment on one his concerts. But for Demi Lovato to get it is a different story altogether. For one, her fans are mostly tweens and teens, so removing their bras in a public arena can be somewhat bothering, for the parents and adults at least.
Aside from making the fans throw their bras, the tween and teen girls were crying and putting up their middle fingers up in the air too. Demi Lovato's fans certainly have their grunge and edginess, just like the singer herself. MTV.com detailed the whole scenario. As Lovato sings "Really Don't Care" and reached the lyrics of, "I'll walk right up to you and put one finger in the air," she was met with at least 15,000 middle fingers too, totally captivated and enthralled by the moment. As bras and the occasional trucker hat were raining on the emotional singer, Lovato let her Shakira-like hip motions take center stage, promptly leading the sea of girls to roar and cry. One will think that the audience is made up of hormonal boys, but who can really complain about enthusiastic crowds?
Lovato still has to carry out 11 more shows in North America before packing her bags and taking the Neon Lights Tour to South America and made the girls there cry and throw their middle fingers up in the air, along with their bras.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date