Demi Lovato Brings Crowd To Tears and Drives Fans to Throw their Bras
By Annie Dee | March 14, 2014 1:23 PM EST
If Miley is performing in her bra, Demi Lovato had her fans throwing their bras at her. Talk about women empowerment? Demi Lovato, who recently 'shouted' her love for Wilmer Valderrama through Twitter, is given the same warmth and love from her fans, composed mostly of tweens and teens in the form of their bras.
Events where enigmatic singers and actors drove their fans to throw their bras to their idols are not new. Justin Bieber received the same treatment on one his concerts. But for Demi Lovato to get it is a different story altogether. For one, her fans are mostly tweens and teens, so removing their bras in a public arena can be somewhat bothering, for the parents and adults at least.
Aside from making the fans throw their bras, the tween and teen girls were crying and putting up their middle fingers up in the air too. Demi Lovato's fans certainly have their grunge and edginess, just like the singer herself. MTV.com detailed the whole scenario. As Lovato sings "Really Don't Care" and reached the lyrics of, "I'll walk right up to you and put one finger in the air," she was met with at least 15,000 middle fingers too, totally captivated and enthralled by the moment. As bras and the occasional trucker hat were raining on the emotional singer, Lovato let her Shakira-like hip motions take center stage, promptly leading the sea of girls to roar and cry. One will think that the audience is made up of hormonal boys, but who can really complain about enthusiastic crowds?
Lovato still has to carry out 11 more shows in North America before packing her bags and taking the Neon Lights Tour to South America and made the girls there cry and throw their middle fingers up in the air, along with their bras.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools