Selena Gomez Thinks Taylor Swift is Petty, Does Not Want Her Friendship
By Annie Dee | March 14, 2014 1:01 PM EST
Selena Gomez thinks Taylor Swift's reaction to her and Justin Bieber's reunion as very petty. The "Come and Get It" singer thinks the Number 1 Paid singer's ditching of their supposedly-close relationship is an overreaction, and in a way, very insulting.
If Taylor Swift thinks Selena Gomez did not choose their friendship over her relationship with Justin Bieber and therefore, should just leave the young singer actress and Adidas Neo endorser to her unwise decision, Selena Gomez is thinking the same. For Selena, if Taylor Swift cannot act like a friend, then she doesn't need a friend in Taylor.
"She thinks the way Taylor is dealing with it is very petty," a source told Hollywood Life. "Selena doesn't see the big deal with her relationship with Justin that everyone else sees." "She doesn't need a friend in Taylor if she doesn't want to be friends," the source also adds. Selena Gomez's reaction raised the question of who is acting as the better friend.
Taylor Swift's holier-than-thou attitude is rubbing off Selena Gomez in the wrong way. If Swift truly cares for Selena and has her BFF's interests in her heart, then she will not be leaving Selena Gomez for such a 'petty' matter. For Selena, it seems as if ending their friendship is so easy for the Red Singer. Therefore, if Taylor Swift can just throw her away like that, considering that Taylor called her 'the closest thing I had for a sister', then Gomez does not see the need to go and beg for Swift's forgiveness and attention. Taylor Swift just demonstrated how she is not the good friend that Selena had considered her to be. Moreover, Justin Bieber also thinks Taylor Swift is a jealous and bitter girl anyway. Whether or not Selena thinks the same, she still has not say.
While both sides have their own valid points for wanting to stay away from each other, fans are on their toes hoping for this reconciliation. Even though fans are interested in how Bieber and Gomez will make their reunion official, most are more interested in the feud between the sweetest BFF combo in Hollywood.
Breaking up over a boy just seems so trivial. We can all just sit back and watch how the drama unfolds.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet