Selena Gomez Thinks Taylor Swift is Petty, Does Not Want Her Friendship
By Annie Dee | March 14, 2014 1:01 PM EST
Selena Gomez thinks Taylor Swift's reaction to her and Justin Bieber's reunion as very petty. The "Come and Get It" singer thinks the Number 1 Paid singer's ditching of their supposedly-close relationship is an overreaction, and in a way, very insulting.
If Taylor Swift thinks Selena Gomez did not choose their friendship over her relationship with Justin Bieber and therefore, should just leave the young singer actress and Adidas Neo endorser to her unwise decision, Selena Gomez is thinking the same. For Selena, if Taylor Swift cannot act like a friend, then she doesn't need a friend in Taylor.
"She thinks the way Taylor is dealing with it is very petty," a source told Hollywood Life. "Selena doesn't see the big deal with her relationship with Justin that everyone else sees." "She doesn't need a friend in Taylor if she doesn't want to be friends," the source also adds. Selena Gomez's reaction raised the question of who is acting as the better friend.
Taylor Swift's holier-than-thou attitude is rubbing off Selena Gomez in the wrong way. If Swift truly cares for Selena and has her BFF's interests in her heart, then she will not be leaving Selena Gomez for such a 'petty' matter. For Selena, it seems as if ending their friendship is so easy for the Red Singer. Therefore, if Taylor Swift can just throw her away like that, considering that Taylor called her 'the closest thing I had for a sister', then Gomez does not see the need to go and beg for Swift's forgiveness and attention. Taylor Swift just demonstrated how she is not the good friend that Selena had considered her to be. Moreover, Justin Bieber also thinks Taylor Swift is a jealous and bitter girl anyway. Whether or not Selena thinks the same, she still has not say.
While both sides have their own valid points for wanting to stay away from each other, fans are on their toes hoping for this reconciliation. Even though fans are interested in how Bieber and Gomez will make their reunion official, most are more interested in the feud between the sweetest BFF combo in Hollywood.
Breaking up over a boy just seems so trivial. We can all just sit back and watch how the drama unfolds.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch