Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Says She Wants to Love a Man, the Same Way She Loved Lamar
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 14, 2014 12:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian plans to remarry, but only once she has completely healed from the bruises and the damages that she suffered emotionally in her marriage with Lamar Odom. However, as much as Khloe wants to move on for good and try another shot at a new relationship or even marriage, she just can't do it now because she is not over Lamar yet. If she ever falls in love again, Khloe says she wants to love a man the same way that she loved Lamar.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
FC Barcelona Centre-Back Gerard Piqué Overly Possessive With Wife Shakira, Won’t Let Her Do Music Videos with Sexy Men Anymore
A source told Hollywood Life that Khloe wants to have another chance at love and be in a happy marriage even though she still has feelings for Lamar. When someone has got the baggage of a failed marriage, especially for women, it is natural to feel a little apprehensive and afraid to even think about getting into a new relationship, but not for Khloe. She is hopeful that she will find true love once again.
Khloe is 29 years old and at her age, she can rebound from her failed relationship because she has that unutterable quality to come back tougher in life after being knocked down the first time, according to the source. "She's learned how to be patient, understanding and above all, extremely loving," the source further told the Web site.
"She wants to love a man, the same way she loved Lamar."
It seems that for Khloe, a second shot at love is so precious that she is not rushing to find a new man in her life. Even though Khloe has been thinking about love, she is taking things slow. Khloe just can't start dating and seeing other guys because she hasn't been really completely healed from her broken marriage with Lamar. By the looks of it, the source revealed that it will take some time before Khloe can really get over the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player because up until this day, she is still thinking of Lamar and his foolish behaviour, how he had gone missing for days, just before their marriage was over
"She wishes that she would have known better or that there was some sort of sign so that she was better prepared for that type of behaviour."
On March 9, Khloe posted a note on Instagram which maybe explains why she hasn't fully healed from his divorce with Lamar. "I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won't happen twice."
Despite the fact that Lamar has given Khloe a lot of headaches and pains during the course of their marriage, the duo had their fair share of happy moments as well. Could those happy times be the reasons why Khloe hasn't completely gotten over Lamar?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia