Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Says She Wants to Love a Man, the Same Way She Loved Lamar
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 14, 2014 12:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian plans to remarry, but only once she has completely healed from the bruises and the damages that she suffered emotionally in her marriage with Lamar Odom. However, as much as Khloe wants to move on for good and try another shot at a new relationship or even marriage, she just can't do it now because she is not over Lamar yet. If she ever falls in love again, Khloe says she wants to love a man the same way that she loved Lamar.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
FC Barcelona Centre-Back Gerard Piqué Overly Possessive With Wife Shakira, Won’t Let Her Do Music Videos with Sexy Men Anymore
A source told Hollywood Life that Khloe wants to have another chance at love and be in a happy marriage even though she still has feelings for Lamar. When someone has got the baggage of a failed marriage, especially for women, it is natural to feel a little apprehensive and afraid to even think about getting into a new relationship, but not for Khloe. She is hopeful that she will find true love once again.
Khloe is 29 years old and at her age, she can rebound from her failed relationship because she has that unutterable quality to come back tougher in life after being knocked down the first time, according to the source. "She's learned how to be patient, understanding and above all, extremely loving," the source further told the Web site.
"She wants to love a man, the same way she loved Lamar."
It seems that for Khloe, a second shot at love is so precious that she is not rushing to find a new man in her life. Even though Khloe has been thinking about love, she is taking things slow. Khloe just can't start dating and seeing other guys because she hasn't been really completely healed from her broken marriage with Lamar. By the looks of it, the source revealed that it will take some time before Khloe can really get over the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player because up until this day, she is still thinking of Lamar and his foolish behaviour, how he had gone missing for days, just before their marriage was over
"She wishes that she would have known better or that there was some sort of sign so that she was better prepared for that type of behaviour."
On March 9, Khloe posted a note on Instagram which maybe explains why she hasn't fully healed from his divorce with Lamar. "I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won't happen twice."
Despite the fact that Lamar has given Khloe a lot of headaches and pains during the course of their marriage, the duo had their fair share of happy moments as well. Could those happy times be the reasons why Khloe hasn't completely gotten over Lamar?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display