Amir Khan Moves On From Mayweather Heartbreak by Watching Drake’s Concert with a Knockout Beauty
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 14, 2014 12:44 PM EST
Amir Khan has completely gotten over and has stopped feeling disheartened after Floyd Mayweather turned him down for a fight that he had been eyeing for so long that people can remember. There is no more Twitter bickering and no more trash talking. Instead, the British boxer is just focused on training and conditioning himself for his next fight. He had been constantly keeping his fans and followers updated with what is going on with him through social media, and Khan's latest outlet to get his mind off the Mayweather heart is by watching Drake's concert.
The British webloid Daily Mail first reported Khan's sighting at Drake's concert. He was seated next to a knockout beauty, Tulisa Contostavlos, an English singer-songwriter who participated as a judge in The X Factor UK in 2011. Khan later on posted a picture of him with Tulisa on his Twitter.
Khan's Next Fight
Khan is expected to announce his next opponent come next week, the Web site further reported. However, the identity of Khan's next opponent remains vague.
Robert Guerrero, the fighter that Mayweather in 2013, had tried reaching out to Khan's camp for a possible fight. However, as Guerrero revealed on his Twitter, Khan has turned down his offer. According to Fight Hype, Khan's team tried to talk to Guerrero to make their fight happen. Guerrero was even willing to make the fight but for some reason, Khan backed out and went towards a different route.
Now, Khan is reportedly looking at Luis Callazo, who knocked out former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz in the second round. A source told the boxing Web site that Khan is eyeing to star in the second best fight on Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana's card on May 3 at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. However, nothing has been confirmed yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft