Amir Khan Moves On From Mayweather Heartbreak by Watching Drake’s Concert with a Knockout Beauty
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 14, 2014 12:44 PM EST
Amir Khan has completely gotten over and has stopped feeling disheartened after Floyd Mayweather turned him down for a fight that he had been eyeing for so long that people can remember. There is no more Twitter bickering and no more trash talking. Instead, the British boxer is just focused on training and conditioning himself for his next fight. He had been constantly keeping his fans and followers updated with what is going on with him through social media, and Khan's latest outlet to get his mind off the Mayweather heart is by watching Drake's concert.
The British webloid Daily Mail first reported Khan's sighting at Drake's concert. He was seated next to a knockout beauty, Tulisa Contostavlos, an English singer-songwriter who participated as a judge in The X Factor UK in 2011. Khan later on posted a picture of him with Tulisa on his Twitter.
Khan's Next Fight
Khan is expected to announce his next opponent come next week, the Web site further reported. However, the identity of Khan's next opponent remains vague.
Robert Guerrero, the fighter that Mayweather in 2013, had tried reaching out to Khan's camp for a possible fight. However, as Guerrero revealed on his Twitter, Khan has turned down his offer. According to Fight Hype, Khan's team tried to talk to Guerrero to make their fight happen. Guerrero was even willing to make the fight but for some reason, Khan backed out and went towards a different route.
Now, Khan is reportedly looking at Luis Callazo, who knocked out former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz in the second round. A source told the boxing Web site that Khan is eyeing to star in the second best fight on Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana's card on May 3 at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. However, nothing has been confirmed yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation