DLC News: Need for Speed Rivals DLC, Assassin’s Creed 4 Jackdaw Edition Detailed; Gran Turismo 6 Gets Multi-monitor Support
By Gel Galang | March 14, 2014 12:22 PM EST
As The Need for Speed movie hits theaters, the titular game also has an accompanying DLC called the Movie Pack, which serves as a tie-in with the movie.
EA has already announced that the Movie Pack DLC lets buyers enjoy three cars that appear in the movie, including the Lamborghini Sestp Elemento, the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Roadster 722S, and the GTA Spano.
Fudzilla adds that the Movie DLC Pack will be sold for $6.99, which is quite pricey for just three cars, though the DLC does allow the cars to be used for the cops and the racer modes. But for those who just want to use the cars for just either one of the modes can save $2, as the pack is also offered at $4.99.
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag gets Jackdaw Edition
Before diving into the various speculations for the next location and protagonist for Assassin's Creed 5, Ubisoft has just announced the Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Jackdaw Edition, which will be coming to Europe, the Middle East and Africa on March 27 and the U.K. on March 28, though it will be an Amazon exclusive.
The Jackdaw Edition will have a number of additional features, such as the Death Vessel Pack, the Crusader & Florentine Pack, and the Illustrious Pirates Pack. There are also two multiplayers, the Blackbeard's Wrath Pack and the Guild of Rogues Pack., which will extend the multiplayer with three new additional playable characters for each pack.
Lastly, there is also the Freedom Cry, which features nine single-player mission, which supposedly has been a standalone game launched last year, according to Polygon.
There's also the Kraken Ship Pack, though it's exclusive to Season Pass holders. According to Ubisoft's press release, the Jackdaw Edition will be out for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Gran Turismo 6 will get multi-monitor support
If you're playing the Gran Turismo 6, you may want to get the Update 1.05, as it adds a few new features to the game.
PlayStation Blog has announced that the developer has already rolled out the update, with some of the additions taking from the feedback of the community.
Some of the new features include the Time Trial, Drift Trial and Free Run additions in the Race Type option, the Filter by Performance option even when you're using Filter by Make or Category, Karts selection in one-make races, and checking of regulation settings.
There's also the multi-monitor compatibility, which you can find in the Start Button Options > Display options. Check out the full list of changes and additions for Gran Turismo 6 Update 1.05 in the link above.
Read more gaming and tech news here:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Useful Tips For Moto X And Moto G: Lock Screen Notifications, Quick Settings And Privacy
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Tips For LG Nexus 5: Notifications, Accessibility, Privacy And Saving Battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop List Of Bugs And Ways To Resolve On Nexus 5, Nexus 7 And Nexus 9
- Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5 And Sony Xperia Z4: Top Things Unveiled So Far
- iPhone 8 Speculation: Exciting Big Leap From The iPhone 6
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'