DLC News: Need for Speed Rivals DLC, Assassin’s Creed 4 Jackdaw Edition Detailed; Gran Turismo 6 Gets Multi-monitor Support
By Gel Galang | March 14, 2014 12:22 PM EST
As The Need for Speed movie hits theaters, the titular game also has an accompanying DLC called the Movie Pack, which serves as a tie-in with the movie.
EA has already announced that the Movie Pack DLC lets buyers enjoy three cars that appear in the movie, including the Lamborghini Sestp Elemento, the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Roadster 722S, and the GTA Spano.
Fudzilla adds that the Movie DLC Pack will be sold for $6.99, which is quite pricey for just three cars, though the DLC does allow the cars to be used for the cops and the racer modes. But for those who just want to use the cars for just either one of the modes can save $2, as the pack is also offered at $4.99.
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag gets Jackdaw Edition
Before diving into the various speculations for the next location and protagonist for Assassin's Creed 5, Ubisoft has just announced the Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Jackdaw Edition, which will be coming to Europe, the Middle East and Africa on March 27 and the U.K. on March 28, though it will be an Amazon exclusive.
The Jackdaw Edition will have a number of additional features, such as the Death Vessel Pack, the Crusader & Florentine Pack, and the Illustrious Pirates Pack. There are also two multiplayers, the Blackbeard's Wrath Pack and the Guild of Rogues Pack., which will extend the multiplayer with three new additional playable characters for each pack.
Lastly, there is also the Freedom Cry, which features nine single-player mission, which supposedly has been a standalone game launched last year, according to Polygon.
There's also the Kraken Ship Pack, though it's exclusive to Season Pass holders. According to Ubisoft's press release, the Jackdaw Edition will be out for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Gran Turismo 6 will get multi-monitor support
If you're playing the Gran Turismo 6, you may want to get the Update 1.05, as it adds a few new features to the game.
PlayStation Blog has announced that the developer has already rolled out the update, with some of the additions taking from the feedback of the community.
Some of the new features include the Time Trial, Drift Trial and Free Run additions in the Race Type option, the Filter by Performance option even when you're using Filter by Make or Category, Karts selection in one-make races, and checking of regulation settings.
There's also the multi-monitor compatibility, which you can find in the Start Button Options > Display options. Check out the full list of changes and additions for Gran Turismo 6 Update 1.05 in the link above.
Read more gaming and tech news here:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports