DLC News: Need for Speed Rivals DLC, Assassin’s Creed 4 Jackdaw Edition Detailed; Gran Turismo 6 Gets Multi-monitor Support
By Gel Galang | March 14, 2014 12:22 PM EST
As The Need for Speed movie hits theaters, the titular game also has an accompanying DLC called the Movie Pack, which serves as a tie-in with the movie.
EA has already announced that the Movie Pack DLC lets buyers enjoy three cars that appear in the movie, including the Lamborghini Sestp Elemento, the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Roadster 722S, and the GTA Spano.
Fudzilla adds that the Movie DLC Pack will be sold for $6.99, which is quite pricey for just three cars, though the DLC does allow the cars to be used for the cops and the racer modes. But for those who just want to use the cars for just either one of the modes can save $2, as the pack is also offered at $4.99.
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag gets Jackdaw Edition
Before diving into the various speculations for the next location and protagonist for Assassin's Creed 5, Ubisoft has just announced the Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Jackdaw Edition, which will be coming to Europe, the Middle East and Africa on March 27 and the U.K. on March 28, though it will be an Amazon exclusive.
The Jackdaw Edition will have a number of additional features, such as the Death Vessel Pack, the Crusader & Florentine Pack, and the Illustrious Pirates Pack. There are also two multiplayers, the Blackbeard's Wrath Pack and the Guild of Rogues Pack., which will extend the multiplayer with three new additional playable characters for each pack.
Lastly, there is also the Freedom Cry, which features nine single-player mission, which supposedly has been a standalone game launched last year, according to Polygon.
There's also the Kraken Ship Pack, though it's exclusive to Season Pass holders. According to Ubisoft's press release, the Jackdaw Edition will be out for the PS4 and Xbox One.
Gran Turismo 6 will get multi-monitor support
If you're playing the Gran Turismo 6, you may want to get the Update 1.05, as it adds a few new features to the game.
PlayStation Blog has announced that the developer has already rolled out the update, with some of the additions taking from the feedback of the community.
Some of the new features include the Time Trial, Drift Trial and Free Run additions in the Race Type option, the Filter by Performance option even when you're using Filter by Make or Category, Karts selection in one-make races, and checking of regulation settings.
There's also the multi-monitor compatibility, which you can find in the Start Button Options > Display options. Check out the full list of changes and additions for Gran Turismo 6 Update 1.05 in the link above.
Read more gaming and tech news here:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Sony Xperia Z3 Five Things Unveiled: 2 Metres Water-Resistance, Sprint US, Specifications, LTE Certification, Sports Sensor
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans