Kate Middleton and Prince William to Become Next Queen and King of England? Coronation Date Already Set By Dying Queen Elizabeth-Report
By jaskiran kaur | March 14, 2014 11:47 AM EST
People around the world are eager to know who would be the next queen and king to the throne of England after Queen Elizabeth. Speculations are running wild and media outlets are constantly contemplating whether Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles will be given the most coveted status or Kate Middleton and Prince William will be adorning the crowns.
Latest updates on royal family suggest that the 87-year-old Queen Elizabeth's health is now deteriorating. Keeping that in mind, a heating debate is speculated in the royal family. Traditionally it should be Prince Charles who must be given the place of the King of England after Queen Elizabeth. But rumor has it that Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are the favored candidates to the throne of England.
While no official word has been given out by the royal family representatives, a report by America's Globe Magazine is swirling around which claims that Kate Middleton and Prince Williams could be the next Queen and King of England. A Celebrity Dirty Laundry report based on Globe Magazine's March 24th print edition the Queen is "planning to set aside this summer." Furthermore, Queen Elizabeth has reportedly set a coronation date for a couple who she plans to crown the king and the queen of the England. As per the report, the investiture ceremony will be held for Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton and not Prince Charles who is rightfully and traditionally the next monarch. Celebrity Dirty Laundry inferred that such a decision may have left Prince Charles' wife Camilla Parker-Bowles seething with anger and "on one of her typical drunken benders."
Meanwhile, it is said that Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took a break and went for a romantic getaway to the Maldives islands. Word is Kate Middleton and Prince William left their 8-month old royal baby Prince George with his grandparents, Carole and Michael Middleton and a new nanny. According NY Daily News, the royal couple has recently recruited a "thirtysomething Spanish nanny for Prince George." According to the reports after leaving behind their son, two of them visited Noonu Atoll in Maldives. Even though it is not yet confirmed, but do you think Kate Middleton and Prince William deserve to become the next Queen and King of England?
For more updates on royal family including Kate Middleton and Prince William, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Belgium Chocolate Maker ISIS Forced To Change Brand Name To Escape Customer Fury
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS