Kate Middleton and Prince William to Become Next Queen and King of England? Coronation Date Already Set By Dying Queen Elizabeth-Report
By jaskiran kaur | March 14, 2014 11:47 AM EST
People around the world are eager to know who would be the next queen and king to the throne of England after Queen Elizabeth. Speculations are running wild and media outlets are constantly contemplating whether Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles will be given the most coveted status or Kate Middleton and Prince William will be adorning the crowns.
Latest updates on royal family suggest that the 87-year-old Queen Elizabeth's health is now deteriorating. Keeping that in mind, a heating debate is speculated in the royal family. Traditionally it should be Prince Charles who must be given the place of the King of England after Queen Elizabeth. But rumor has it that Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are the favored candidates to the throne of England.
While no official word has been given out by the royal family representatives, a report by America's Globe Magazine is swirling around which claims that Kate Middleton and Prince Williams could be the next Queen and King of England. A Celebrity Dirty Laundry report based on Globe Magazine's March 24th print edition the Queen is "planning to set aside this summer." Furthermore, Queen Elizabeth has reportedly set a coronation date for a couple who she plans to crown the king and the queen of the England. As per the report, the investiture ceremony will be held for Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton and not Prince Charles who is rightfully and traditionally the next monarch. Celebrity Dirty Laundry inferred that such a decision may have left Prince Charles' wife Camilla Parker-Bowles seething with anger and "on one of her typical drunken benders."
Meanwhile, it is said that Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took a break and went for a romantic getaway to the Maldives islands. Word is Kate Middleton and Prince William left their 8-month old royal baby Prince George with his grandparents, Carole and Michael Middleton and a new nanny. According NY Daily News, the royal couple has recently recruited a "thirtysomething Spanish nanny for Prince George." According to the reports after leaving behind their son, two of them visited Noonu Atoll in Maldives. Even though it is not yet confirmed, but do you think Kate Middleton and Prince William deserve to become the next Queen and King of England?
For more updates on royal family including Kate Middleton and Prince William, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Meeks Death Hoax: Handsome Felon's Fake Death after Release from Jail Goes Viral
- Happy Birthday Prince George: 5 Things to Know About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Son
- Prince George’s Birthday Celebrations: Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla to Remain Absent from Grandson's First Birthday Party Plus Other Details- Report
- Another Aviation Disaster: Taiwan Plane Crashes, Passengers Aboard Feared Dead [PHOTO]
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales