Emma Watson Graces Cover of Elle Magazine: Talks about 'Noah,' Jealousy Issues and Character Kisses
By Diadem Pambid | March 14, 2014 9:32 AM EST
"Harry Potter's" Emma Watson manages to stun her fans once again all thanks to her ravishing cover for Elle magazine. The British actress not only shows her sophisticated style but also talks about life as an actress from first kisses on set to being jealous of other actresses in the Hollywood biz. Check out the full story here.
Presenter Emma Watson poses for photos at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
While Emma Watson is one of the many biggest stars in the business all thanks to nabbing the iconic role of Hermione Granger at such a young age, the actress admits it wasn't always effortless for her. In fact, she goes on to admit that she feels "jealous" of other stars that have emerged successfully in the limelight of Hollywood in a matter of two years - could Emma perhaps be referring to Kristen Stewart of "Twilight" or Jennifer Lawrence of "The Hunger Games?"
"There are all these actresses who have emerged in the last year or two, and they get to emerge as this complete human being. And I'm so jealous!" stated Emma in the interview with Elle.
Though Emma may feel this way, her fans believe otherwise. She's grown up to be one of Hollywood's most talented and not to mention gorgeous actresses. Plus, "Potterheads" know that even if there are countless remakes of "Harry Potter," no one beats the original Hermione Granger played by Watson.
Aside from opening up about her jealousy issues with other stars, Emma talked about first hand experiences on set such as first kisses - the idea of which she isn't too fond of.
"I remember reading this thing that Elizabeth Taylor wrote. She had her first kiss in character. On a movie set. It really struck me. I don't know how or why, but I had this sense that if I wasn't really careful, that could be me. That my first kiss could be in somebody else's clothes. And my experiences could all belong to someone else," revealed Watson.
Currently, Watson is in Berlin promoting her latest film, "Noah" directed by Darren Aronofsky which also stars Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Logan Lerman and Douglas Booth.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia