Emma Watson Graces Cover of Elle Magazine: Talks about 'Noah,' Jealousy Issues and Character Kisses
By Diadem Pambid | March 14, 2014 9:32 AM EST
"Harry Potter's" Emma Watson manages to stun her fans once again all thanks to her ravishing cover for Elle magazine. The British actress not only shows her sophisticated style but also talks about life as an actress from first kisses on set to being jealous of other actresses in the Hollywood biz. Check out the full story here.
Presenter Emma Watson poses for photos at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
While Emma Watson is one of the many biggest stars in the business all thanks to nabbing the iconic role of Hermione Granger at such a young age, the actress admits it wasn't always effortless for her. In fact, she goes on to admit that she feels "jealous" of other stars that have emerged successfully in the limelight of Hollywood in a matter of two years - could Emma perhaps be referring to Kristen Stewart of "Twilight" or Jennifer Lawrence of "The Hunger Games?"
"There are all these actresses who have emerged in the last year or two, and they get to emerge as this complete human being. And I'm so jealous!" stated Emma in the interview with Elle.
Though Emma may feel this way, her fans believe otherwise. She's grown up to be one of Hollywood's most talented and not to mention gorgeous actresses. Plus, "Potterheads" know that even if there are countless remakes of "Harry Potter," no one beats the original Hermione Granger played by Watson.
Aside from opening up about her jealousy issues with other stars, Emma talked about first hand experiences on set such as first kisses - the idea of which she isn't too fond of.
"I remember reading this thing that Elizabeth Taylor wrote. She had her first kiss in character. On a movie set. It really struck me. I don't know how or why, but I had this sense that if I wasn't really careful, that could be me. That my first kiss could be in somebody else's clothes. And my experiences could all belong to someone else," revealed Watson.
Currently, Watson is in Berlin promoting her latest film, "Noah" directed by Darren Aronofsky which also stars Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Logan Lerman and Douglas Booth.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal