Liverpool FC Transfer News: Reds Chase Roma's Playmaker Signature, Revealed Club Insider
By Mark Wayne Eubank | March 14, 2014 3:12 AM EST
Liverpool are suggested to be chasing the signature of AS Roma playmaker Adem Ljajic, revealed an Anfield insider.
"We've looked at Ljajic before and if he's available I think we'll be in with a chance of getting him," the source told Football Direct News.
Liverpool chase the signature of Roma playmaker Adem Ljajic, revealed a club insider
The Merseyside outfit are looking to add key personnel on the left side of the flanks following departures from Stewart Downing and Oussama Assaidi before this season began.
The 22-year-old brings versatility to the table since he can operate as secondary striker, and is also comfortable playing as an attacking midfielder.
He has contributed five goals as well as assists in the same figure in just twelve starts for the Wolves in the Serie A.
However, the limited opportunities at the Italian capital could only make him think of moving on to the next chapter of his playing career, which the Reds are willing to take advantage of.
The Serbian international could cost Liverpool around £10million, but a seemingly impending Champions League qualification, which translates to more revenue, will definitely help their cause in landing Ljajic.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop