Pawan Kalyan to Announce New Party on Friday
By Rama Mohan | March 14, 2014 1:40 AM EST
For the live telecast of their favourite hero Pawan Kalyan's new political party announcement, fans have been making massive arrangements in Andhra Pradesh. The star's supporters were making arrangenments for big-screen live telecast of the party announcement programme in more than 28 centres of both Telangana and Seemandhra regions, to enable people to watch it. It is understood that these telecast centres include some cineme theatres as well.
Pawan is set to announce his political party "Jana Sena" at Hitec City in Hyderabad at 6.30pm on 14 March. The actor is expected to deliver a scintillating speech from the dais as well.
Media reports indicate that Tollywood director Trivikram Srinivas is giving suggestions for the 45-minute speech of the 'power star'. Pawan's office has also confirmed the launch of the new party.
At the programme, Pawan is expected to reveal whether he is going to contest for the Lok Sabha or the State Assembly, as the two polls have been scheduled to be held simultaneously in the state between 30 April and 7 May. It is speculated that he is interested to contest from the Kakinada seat. Pawan is also said to have decided to field as many candidates as possible in the election to both Lok Sabha and State Assembly from his proposed new party.
Media reports also say that an individual from Telangana area has already registered a party with the Election Commission, bearing the same name of Pawan's new party "Jana Sena". If that is the case, the new party may face controversies, inlcuding a legal battle.
Pawan is the younger brother of noted Telugu actor and Union Tourism Department Miniter K Chiranjeevi. Interestingly, Chiranjeevi has not yet commented on Pawan's new party, while speculations are rife over a rift between the two brothers.
However, Pawan's other brother Nagababu has reportedly asserted that he will remain with Chiranjeevi, as he has been the guiding force in the 'mega family'.
Recent reports also indicate that TDP president Chandrababu Naidu and another leader of the party and hero of Nandamuri clan, Balakrishna, have invited him to join their party.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Russian Govt Found Tinkering Wikipedia Crash Info
- Scientists Warn MERS Virus Could be Spread Airborne
- New Senator Jacqui Lambie Heats Up Aussie Radio by Saying Potential Suitor Should Be Rich and Well-Hung
- Australian Dollar Outlook - 22 July 2014
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports