Pawan Kalyan to Announce New Party on Friday
By Rama Mohan | March 14, 2014 1:40 AM EST
For the live telecast of their favourite hero Pawan Kalyan's new political party announcement, fans have been making massive arrangements in Andhra Pradesh. The star's supporters were making arrangenments for big-screen live telecast of the party announcement programme in more than 28 centres of both Telangana and Seemandhra regions, to enable people to watch it. It is understood that these telecast centres include some cineme theatres as well.
Pawan is set to announce his political party "Jana Sena" at Hitec City in Hyderabad at 6.30pm on 14 March. The actor is expected to deliver a scintillating speech from the dais as well.
Media reports indicate that Tollywood director Trivikram Srinivas is giving suggestions for the 45-minute speech of the 'power star'. Pawan's office has also confirmed the launch of the new party.
At the programme, Pawan is expected to reveal whether he is going to contest for the Lok Sabha or the State Assembly, as the two polls have been scheduled to be held simultaneously in the state between 30 April and 7 May. It is speculated that he is interested to contest from the Kakinada seat. Pawan is also said to have decided to field as many candidates as possible in the election to both Lok Sabha and State Assembly from his proposed new party.
Media reports also say that an individual from Telangana area has already registered a party with the Election Commission, bearing the same name of Pawan's new party "Jana Sena". If that is the case, the new party may face controversies, inlcuding a legal battle.
Pawan is the younger brother of noted Telugu actor and Union Tourism Department Miniter K Chiranjeevi. Interestingly, Chiranjeevi has not yet commented on Pawan's new party, while speculations are rife over a rift between the two brothers.
However, Pawan's other brother Nagababu has reportedly asserted that he will remain with Chiranjeevi, as he has been the guiding force in the 'mega family'.
Recent reports also indicate that TDP president Chandrababu Naidu and another leader of the party and hero of Nandamuri clan, Balakrishna, have invited him to join their party.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Teachers’ Strike in BC, Canada Stalls 1st Day of School; Labour Dispute Could Last Even After Labour Day
- Australia Races Against Potential Genocide In Iraq
- Ukraine Crisis: Putin Dangles Nuclear War Threat, US Senators Advise Sending Defensive Weapons
- James Foley Is A Spy – Jihadi Recruiter Reveals
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen