NBA Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Chicago Bulls Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 14, 2014 12:06 AM EST
Both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls were blown to pieces in their last outing. They face each other on Thursday night hoping for a bounce back game a return to the win column.
The Bulls have struggled of late winning just 2 of their last 5 games including an embarrassing home loss to the San Antonio Spurs, 104-96.
NBA: Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls
Defense was just non-existent in the first half for the Bulls, which allowed the Spurs to score 38 points in the opening period. On offense, the Bulls were led by Jimmy Butler (23 points) and D.J. Augustin (24 points), who came off the bench.
The Rockets had their five-game winning streak snapped at Oklahoma City as the Thunder easily won to the tune of 106-98. Houston allowed OKC to score 56 points in the first half and just couldn’t find their own offense early. Repeated rallies from the Rockets were answered by the Thunder in the second half.
James Harden had 28 points to lead the Rockets but Dwight Howard only had 9 points missing 8 of 12 shots from the field.
It’s also a battle between squads on opposite ends of the spectrum. The visiting Rockets are one of the highest scoring teams in the NBA logging in 106.5 points per game (3rd) and they’ll meet a Bulls team which is one of the top defensive squads limiting the opposition to just 92.3 PPG.
The Rockets have won four consecutive games versus the Bulls in their head-to-head match-up including a pair of blowouts in the last two outings. The last meeting was a 109-04 victory on December 18. Dwight Howard had 23 points and 9 rebounds in that game and James Harden finished with 19 markers with 6 assists and 3 steals.
Will the Bulls’ defense show up at home versus the Rockets? Or will Houston recover and go back to its high-scoring ways? Watch the Houston-Chicago game via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions