WWE SmackDown Spoilers: March 14 Results with Triple H, Daniel Bryan, Big Show and Kane
By Vanessa Francisco | March 13, 2014 8:05 PM EST
WWE's "Friday Night SmackDown" Mar. 14, 2014 Edition from North Little Rock opens with Sheamus who gives Heath Slater a Brogue Kick. Triple H emerges and cuts a promo about Daniel Bryan, saying he is mad at the fans who support Bryan and promising to end the Yes Movement at WrestleMania 30 to turn down a Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Triple H then takes Damien Sandow, yelling at him for not going inside the ring on Monday Night Raw when Bryan and his gang occupied it. Sandow expressed his apologies but Triple H sets him up in a match against Seth Rollins who easily beats Sandow. The Shield triple power is a clincher after the match.
Meanwhile, Big E. beats Fandango in a non-title match while Bad News Barrett emerges, saying the Undertaker's streak will finally end at WrestleMania 30. Cody Rhodes and Goldust squashes The Real Americans when Rhodes pins Swagger with a backslide and while The Real Americans defeated Cody after the bell, The Usos emerge and make the save.
Bray Wyatt beats Kofi Kingston while Kane demanded that The Shield be at the ringside during the main event. The three said they do not take orders from him but that they will be there for their own interest. Brie Bella beats Tamina Snuka with A.J. Lee on commentary while Alberto Del Rio loses to Dolph Ziggler who was interviewed by Renee Young and vowed that he will have his WrestleMania moment by winning the 30-man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
The Hall of Fame calls Carlos Colon Sr. as the latest member of Class 2014 as the Wyatt Family cut a promo of the match with John Cena. Lana and Alexander Rusev also cut a promo while Big Show used a chokeslam to beat Kane, who took a spear from Roman Reigns as he berated The Shield who remained tall at the end of the show. Reigns and Rollins beat Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of the Wyatt Family in the dark match.
According to Bleacher Report, the announcement of the 30-man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal could mean that SmackDown and Raw will show several insignificant matches between those who will compete in the Battle Royal. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio, Big E vs. Fandango and Sheamus vs. Heath Slater are only a few examples of said matches.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage