WWE SmackDown Spoilers: March 14 Results with Triple H, Daniel Bryan, Big Show and Kane
By Vanessa Francisco | March 13, 2014 8:05 PM EST
WWE's "Friday Night SmackDown" Mar. 14, 2014 Edition from North Little Rock opens with Sheamus who gives Heath Slater a Brogue Kick. Triple H emerges and cuts a promo about Daniel Bryan, saying he is mad at the fans who support Bryan and promising to end the Yes Movement at WrestleMania 30 to turn down a Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Triple H then takes Damien Sandow, yelling at him for not going inside the ring on Monday Night Raw when Bryan and his gang occupied it. Sandow expressed his apologies but Triple H sets him up in a match against Seth Rollins who easily beats Sandow. The Shield triple power is a clincher after the match.
Meanwhile, Big E. beats Fandango in a non-title match while Bad News Barrett emerges, saying the Undertaker's streak will finally end at WrestleMania 30. Cody Rhodes and Goldust squashes The Real Americans when Rhodes pins Swagger with a backslide and while The Real Americans defeated Cody after the bell, The Usos emerge and make the save.
Bray Wyatt beats Kofi Kingston while Kane demanded that The Shield be at the ringside during the main event. The three said they do not take orders from him but that they will be there for their own interest. Brie Bella beats Tamina Snuka with A.J. Lee on commentary while Alberto Del Rio loses to Dolph Ziggler who was interviewed by Renee Young and vowed that he will have his WrestleMania moment by winning the 30-man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
The Hall of Fame calls Carlos Colon Sr. as the latest member of Class 2014 as the Wyatt Family cut a promo of the match with John Cena. Lana and Alexander Rusev also cut a promo while Big Show used a chokeslam to beat Kane, who took a spear from Roman Reigns as he berated The Shield who remained tall at the end of the show. Reigns and Rollins beat Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of the Wyatt Family in the dark match.
According to Bleacher Report, the announcement of the 30-man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal could mean that SmackDown and Raw will show several insignificant matches between those who will compete in the Battle Royal. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio, Big E vs. Fandango and Sheamus vs. Heath Slater are only a few examples of said matches.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border