WWE SmackDown Spoilers: March 14 Results with Triple H, Daniel Bryan, Big Show and Kane
By Vanessa Francisco | March 13, 2014 8:05 PM EST
WWE's "Friday Night SmackDown" Mar. 14, 2014 Edition from North Little Rock opens with Sheamus who gives Heath Slater a Brogue Kick. Triple H emerges and cuts a promo about Daniel Bryan, saying he is mad at the fans who support Bryan and promising to end the Yes Movement at WrestleMania 30 to turn down a Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Triple H then takes Damien Sandow, yelling at him for not going inside the ring on Monday Night Raw when Bryan and his gang occupied it. Sandow expressed his apologies but Triple H sets him up in a match against Seth Rollins who easily beats Sandow. The Shield triple power is a clincher after the match.
Meanwhile, Big E. beats Fandango in a non-title match while Bad News Barrett emerges, saying the Undertaker's streak will finally end at WrestleMania 30. Cody Rhodes and Goldust squashes The Real Americans when Rhodes pins Swagger with a backslide and while The Real Americans defeated Cody after the bell, The Usos emerge and make the save.
Bray Wyatt beats Kofi Kingston while Kane demanded that The Shield be at the ringside during the main event. The three said they do not take orders from him but that they will be there for their own interest. Brie Bella beats Tamina Snuka with A.J. Lee on commentary while Alberto Del Rio loses to Dolph Ziggler who was interviewed by Renee Young and vowed that he will have his WrestleMania moment by winning the 30-man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
The Hall of Fame calls Carlos Colon Sr. as the latest member of Class 2014 as the Wyatt Family cut a promo of the match with John Cena. Lana and Alexander Rusev also cut a promo while Big Show used a chokeslam to beat Kane, who took a spear from Roman Reigns as he berated The Shield who remained tall at the end of the show. Reigns and Rollins beat Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of the Wyatt Family in the dark match.
According to Bleacher Report, the announcement of the 30-man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal could mean that SmackDown and Raw will show several insignificant matches between those who will compete in the Battle Royal. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio, Big E vs. Fandango and Sheamus vs. Heath Slater are only a few examples of said matches.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8