WWE SmackDown Spoilers: March 14 Results with Triple H, Daniel Bryan, Big Show and Kane
By Vanessa Francisco | March 13, 2014 8:05 PM EST
WWE's "Friday Night SmackDown" Mar. 14, 2014 Edition from North Little Rock opens with Sheamus who gives Heath Slater a Brogue Kick. Triple H emerges and cuts a promo about Daniel Bryan, saying he is mad at the fans who support Bryan and promising to end the Yes Movement at WrestleMania 30 to turn down a Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Triple H then takes Damien Sandow, yelling at him for not going inside the ring on Monday Night Raw when Bryan and his gang occupied it. Sandow expressed his apologies but Triple H sets him up in a match against Seth Rollins who easily beats Sandow. The Shield triple power is a clincher after the match.
Meanwhile, Big E. beats Fandango in a non-title match while Bad News Barrett emerges, saying the Undertaker's streak will finally end at WrestleMania 30. Cody Rhodes and Goldust squashes The Real Americans when Rhodes pins Swagger with a backslide and while The Real Americans defeated Cody after the bell, The Usos emerge and make the save.
Bray Wyatt beats Kofi Kingston while Kane demanded that The Shield be at the ringside during the main event. The three said they do not take orders from him but that they will be there for their own interest. Brie Bella beats Tamina Snuka with A.J. Lee on commentary while Alberto Del Rio loses to Dolph Ziggler who was interviewed by Renee Young and vowed that he will have his WrestleMania moment by winning the 30-man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
The Hall of Fame calls Carlos Colon Sr. as the latest member of Class 2014 as the Wyatt Family cut a promo of the match with John Cena. Lana and Alexander Rusev also cut a promo while Big Show used a chokeslam to beat Kane, who took a spear from Roman Reigns as he berated The Shield who remained tall at the end of the show. Reigns and Rollins beat Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of the Wyatt Family in the dark match.
According to Bleacher Report, the announcement of the 30-man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal could mean that SmackDown and Raw will show several insignificant matches between those who will compete in the Battle Royal. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio, Big E vs. Fandango and Sheamus vs. Heath Slater are only a few examples of said matches.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon