'The Bachelorette' 2014 Casting Begins: How to be a Contestant of Andi Dorfman's Season 10 When it Airs on 19 May
By Sonam Malik | March 13, 2014 7:55 PM EST
Juan Pablo Galavis is out and Andi Dorfman is in!
As season 18 of ABC's hit series "The Bachelor" came to end on 10 March with Galavis giving the final rose to Nikki Ferrell, show host Chris Harrison declared the vivacious assistant district attorney Andi Dorfman as the new star of “The Bachelorette.”
"I'm Andi and I am the next 'Bachelorette,'" Dorfman announced in her introduction video. "This is insane. I'm speechless. It's so surreal."
After ditching Galavis following their Fantasy Suite date, Andi will now get yet another chance to find true love when season 10 returns on ABC on 19 May.
And those looking to be Dorfman’s dream man can either send a mail to ABC or apply online to be a part of “The Bachelorette.”
To qualify for season 10, hopefuls should fill in a six page questionnaire that requires answers about your past relationships, hobbies and about your choice of an ideal life partner. You will also have to have a convincing reason for wanting to appear on the show to find your future life partner.
Besides this, hopefuls will also have to answer questions regarding involvement in crime and illegal activities, previous arrests and temporary restraining orders.
Those looking to apply online will also have to answer similar questions, and photographs will have to be provided with both kinds of application.
Also, to improve the chances of being picked as a contestant, contestants are requested to send a video lasting five to 10 minutes where you can persuade producers why you are an ideal match for Dorfman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues