'The Bachelorette' 2014 Casting Begins: How to be a Contestant of Andi Dorfman's Season 10 When it Airs on 19 May
By Sonam Malik | March 13, 2014 7:55 PM EST
Juan Pablo Galavis is out and Andi Dorfman is in!
As season 18 of ABC's hit series "The Bachelor" came to end on 10 March with Galavis giving the final rose to Nikki Ferrell, show host Chris Harrison declared the vivacious assistant district attorney Andi Dorfman as the new star of “The Bachelorette.”
"I'm Andi and I am the next 'Bachelorette,'" Dorfman announced in her introduction video. "This is insane. I'm speechless. It's so surreal."
After ditching Galavis following their Fantasy Suite date, Andi will now get yet another chance to find true love when season 10 returns on ABC on 19 May.
And those looking to be Dorfman’s dream man can either send a mail to ABC or apply online to be a part of “The Bachelorette.”
To qualify for season 10, hopefuls should fill in a six page questionnaire that requires answers about your past relationships, hobbies and about your choice of an ideal life partner. You will also have to have a convincing reason for wanting to appear on the show to find your future life partner.
Besides this, hopefuls will also have to answer questions regarding involvement in crime and illegal activities, previous arrests and temporary restraining orders.
Those looking to apply online will also have to answer similar questions, and photographs will have to be provided with both kinds of application.
Also, to improve the chances of being picked as a contestant, contestants are requested to send a video lasting five to 10 minutes where you can persuade producers why you are an ideal match for Dorfman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid