Sony Offering Lucky Kiwi To Be The Head Of PlayStation New Zealand For A Day
By Anne Lu | March 13, 2014 7:53 PM EST
Becoming the boss of PlayStation New Zealand is now possible for one Kiwi gamer. Sony Computer Entertainment is giving one lucky gamer the chance to be the Head of PlayStation NZ for a day.
A staff at the PlayStation 4 launch event poses with the PlayStation 4's game controller before its domestic launch event at the Sony Showroom in Tokyo February 21, 2014. Sony Corp said it has sold 5.3 million Playstation 4 game consoles as of Feb. 8, surpassing its full-year target ahead of its release in Japan on February 22, the last country currently scheduled to handle the device. REUTERS/Yuya Shino
Sony is looking for someone who exhibits the same qualities of the characters in the game, who has extraordinary powers of leadership and decision-making, and with real CEO potential.
“We’re looking for someone who has a vast knowledge of gaming, an outstanding record of achievement and a killer instinct. The person chosen to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will blow all applicants out of the water with their keen eye for strategy, boardroom combat and ability to flush out corporate enemies,” David Hine, director of sales and marketing, said in a statement.
The lucky gamer chosen to be the big boss for a day will be walking away with a PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi system, a PlayStation 4, and Infamous Second Son Collector’s edition.
They are expected to be “ruthless in their approach and have eyes in the back of their head, not to mention the ability to absorb conduits.”
They also need to be strategic, “especially when it comes to sneaking up on lesser management with a neon weapon or making ranged attacks with smoke projectiles.”
The job, which has raised to mark the upcoming release of the Infamous Second Son on PS4, includes carrying out “approved activities” as the boss.
Interested gamers from New Zealand can apply for the position through http://enjoyyourpower.co.nz/ where applicants will be asked to answer a short quiz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy