‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10, Episode 15 Spoilers: Alex Karev Suspended; Callie and Arizona Call it Quits?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 13, 2014 7:48 PM EST
The promo of the upcoming episode of “Grey’s Anatomy”, titled “Throwing it all Away”, hints that the new non-fraternization implemented at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital is going to hurt a lot of people and will result in a doctor being suspended.
Grey's Anatomy: Callie (Sara Ramirez) and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) are moving forward after the tragedy that brought their biggest crisis yet.
Though nothing much is known about who the doctor is, speculations are rife that it might be Alex.
The non-fraternization rule discourages relationship between co-workers, and prohibits relationship between supervisors and subordinates, and last week Jo and Alex were called before the board to explain their relationship.
This leads to Alex accusing the board of being hypocritical as several board members were involved in relationships before the rule was implemented.
“I’m not gonna let a bunch of hypocrites tell me to keep my pants on at work when this place was built on all of you feeling each other up in our on-call room! If you want to punish me, go ahead,” Alex tells before storming out of the room.
"Now I have to deal with your jealous ex-girlfriend?" Callie yells in the promo. "I swear to God - I can't take any more of this."
It turns out Leah was the one who filed the complaint with the board after her relationship with Arizona ended abruptly. Will she continue to cause problems in Callie and Arizona’s relationship?
Jessica Capshaw, who plays Arizona in the series, told TV Guide that Leah’s actions are definitely going to hurt a lot of people.
“If you go back in the history of Grey's Anatomy, Arizona was certainly a little bit of a loose gal. So, she went back to those ways and she had that relationship with Leah. She tried the whole time to say it was nothing more than what it was. When she got back together with Callie, which I don't think she saw coming, it got messy,” Capshaw said.
“I don't think that there's anything illegitimate with Leah's complaint, but I do think the hits just keep on coming. It was bad enough that it happened, but now it's going to hurt people."
ABC's official synopsis of the episode notes that Arizona will be having a bad day and her problem escalates when she is asked to advise one of Callie's patients who is going for double amputation. Elsewhere, Jo and Stephanie find an abandoned baby and Derek goes back on a promise he made to Callie.
“Throwing it all Away” will air on 13 March at 9 pm EDT on ABC Television Network.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James