‘Homeland’ Season 4 Spoilers [Speculations]: Airdate Revealed by Google? What to Expect When Show Returns; What Lies Ahead for Carrie? [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | March 13, 2014 7:25 PM EST
Ever since political drama "Homeland" Season 3 came to an end with fan-favorite Adam Brody's (Damian Lewis) death, fans are wondering what's next. For now fans can be assured that their favorite show will be returning to TV as confirmed by Showtime. Also, some spoilers from "Homeland" Season 4 are swirling around and to fans' surprise show's airdate may have been revealed too by Google. Read full article to find out the possible airdate of "Homeland" Season 4 and what to expect when the show returns? [Warning: Spoiler Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Homeland" Season 4. Read only if you want to know more about the show before its premiere.
'Homeland' Season 3 ended with a bulldozer of a cliffhanger when Adam Brody (Damian Lewis) met his death and Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes) could not save her lover. The shocking death of the much-admired character of the show has left its fans eager for its fourth season. While Adam Brody is already gone, fans can expect Carrie Mathison to take the lead in fourth season. Carrie is strong but pregnant with Brody's child. How will she move on from her lover's sudden death and what lies ahead of her and their unborn child?
According to Enstars, creator Alex Gansa revealed that fans can expect a "much more different" season than the previous ones. Also, they are considering moving Carrie to Istanbul and be the "case officer in a foreign country."
"And as she mentioned to Sen. Lockhart [Tracy Letts], she gets to choose her own people. So Quinn [Rupert Friend], Fara [Nazanin Boniadi] . . . Virgil [David Marciano] and possibly Max [Maury Sterling] may come along with her. We get to bring some of our familiar faces overseas," revealed "Homeland" show runner Alex Gansa to TV Line.
Meanwhile, fans can expect to see more of Saul Berenson (Mandy Patinkin) who will remain an integral part of the show. He will now be working as a private contractor for CIA and not at his desk in Langley.
Fans are curious to know if their favorite character Brody will return. Alex Gansa stated in the interview with TV Line that "all evidence points to his death undoubtedly." "The issue has been settled. He is not unkillable," Gansa added. This means fans must move on and look forward to the changes "Homeland" Season 4 will see. But it is speculated that Brody may appear in flashback, according to The Epoch Times.
For more Dana Brody (Morgan Saylor) and Jessica Brody (Morena Baccarin) will no more be series regular but might appear as guest stars when Carrie might feel the need to communicate with one of them. This means that with Brody already gone, his family will also get sidelined.
Along with spoilers, fans can rejoice as according to the latest update on "Homeland" Season 4, the show's episode 1 may air on Oct. 19, 2014, as suggested by Google search. However, it must be noted that Showtime has not yet confirmed or officially announced airdate of "Homeland" Season 4.
Until then watch a teaser for "Homeland" Season 4.
Video: Homeland Season 4
Credit: Youtube.com/ Homeland
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage