'Real Housewives of New York" Premiere Recap, Speculations: Everyone Still Hates Aviva, New Housewife Kristin to Befriend Her ?
By Sonalee singh | March 13, 2014 7:04 PM EST
Real Housewives of New York is back and there are a lot of new things to look forward in the show. First off, meet the new housewife Kristin Taekman. Kristin hates being a mother, hates her husband and is unabashed about her love for Elvis Presley. Kristin is one of those wives who speaks her mind and is sensible enough to keep good companions like Brandi Glanville.
Now coming to the wife who is most hated in the season premiere and it is none other than Aviva Drescher. In the last season of RHONY she has had uncountable meltdowns and she ended up making more enemies then friends due to her reckless behavior. The only friend Aviva has is Heather Thomson.
Heather is planning to throw a party, which will bring all the housewives together. The party will also bring all the wives in confrontation with Aviva. And only the thought of meeting Aviva makes other housewives perturbed.
Sonja has a new man in her life who is half her age and as Heather's party begin, everyone waits in anticipation for Aviva's arrival. As Aviva makes an entrance no one speaks a word and it is she who starts complimenting everyone and even blows kisses in the air as if nothing at all happened in the last season.
Kristin, the new housewife, steals everyone's attention for being pretty and new in the clan. Ramona tells Kristin how terrible Aviva is. Later in the party, Aviva comes to Ramona and offers her a hug with a wish to start their friendship anew. However, Ramona pushes her away and calls her vicious.
Sonja's house is in shambles and when Kristin arrives at her place for coffee she is terrified to see the state of her house. As they sip coffee, Ramona asks Sonja whether she should meet Aviva for drinks, and Sonja advises her to go ahead with the meet.
Kristin then meets her husband for a date and takes out her frustration on him for being late. Ramona finally meets Aviva for a drink and they end the first episode by cheering with tequila shots.
What do you think will happen in Edpisode 2-- will Aviva try to get friendly with Kristin? will Ramon and Aviva bury the hatchet? will Sonja's house come in better shape?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans