'Real Housewives of New York" Premiere Recap, Speculations: Everyone Still Hates Aviva, New Housewife Kristin to Befriend Her ?
By Sonalee singh | March 13, 2014 7:04 PM EST
Real Housewives of New York is back and there are a lot of new things to look forward in the show. First off, meet the new housewife Kristin Taekman. Kristin hates being a mother, hates her husband and is unabashed about her love for Elvis Presley. Kristin is one of those wives who speaks her mind and is sensible enough to keep good companions like Brandi Glanville.
Now coming to the wife who is most hated in the season premiere and it is none other than Aviva Drescher. In the last season of RHONY she has had uncountable meltdowns and she ended up making more enemies then friends due to her reckless behavior. The only friend Aviva has is Heather Thomson.
Heather is planning to throw a party, which will bring all the housewives together. The party will also bring all the wives in confrontation with Aviva. And only the thought of meeting Aviva makes other housewives perturbed.
Sonja has a new man in her life who is half her age and as Heather's party begin, everyone waits in anticipation for Aviva's arrival. As Aviva makes an entrance no one speaks a word and it is she who starts complimenting everyone and even blows kisses in the air as if nothing at all happened in the last season.
Kristin, the new housewife, steals everyone's attention for being pretty and new in the clan. Ramona tells Kristin how terrible Aviva is. Later in the party, Aviva comes to Ramona and offers her a hug with a wish to start their friendship anew. However, Ramona pushes her away and calls her vicious.
Sonja's house is in shambles and when Kristin arrives at her place for coffee she is terrified to see the state of her house. As they sip coffee, Ramona asks Sonja whether she should meet Aviva for drinks, and Sonja advises her to go ahead with the meet.
Kristin then meets her husband for a date and takes out her frustration on him for being late. Ramona finally meets Aviva for a drink and they end the first episode by cheering with tequila shots.
What do you think will happen in Edpisode 2-- will Aviva try to get friendly with Kristin? will Ramon and Aviva bury the hatchet? will Sonja's house come in better shape?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best