HTC One XL vs. Samsung Galaxy S4 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 13, 2014 6:40 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the HTC One XL or the Samsung Galaxy S4, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The HTC One XL comes with a 4.7 inch Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with a 5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The HTC One XL comes with 134.8 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 129 grams. The Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm dimensions and weighs 130 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The HTC One XL is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 32 GB of internal memory and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is equipped with a quad-core 1.6 GHz cortex A15 and quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex A7 processor and Exynos 5 Octa 5410 chipset. It comes in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The HTC One Xl runs on the Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, which can be upgraded to the Jelly Bean version. The device has 1 GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy S4 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The device has 2 GB of RAM.
The HTC One XL sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The Samsung Galaxy S4 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The HTC One XL comes with non-removable Li-Po 1800 mAh battery whereas the Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The HTC One XL is priced at around AU $379.95. The Samsung Galaxy S4 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $559.95 and the 32 GB variant is priced at around AU $619.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 vs. Galaxy Note 2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy