Floyd Mayweather Orders Brutal Beating of Two of His Former Employees: Will his Fight With Marcos Maidana be Cancelled?
By Sonalee singh | March 13, 2014 6:28 PM EST
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is facing charges for allegedly beating and kidnapping two of his former employees who he suspected for stealing his jewelry. The two men who had been reportedly beaten up have filed charges against the veteran boxer.
According to Hollywoodlife, a source close to the boxer revealed that the, "Two men had been hired to work on Floyd's Vegas homes, but when jewelry went missing Floyd pointed the finger at them."
Now the victims are claiming that were called by Floyd's aide a few weeks ago and were asked to meet the boxer at an undisclosed location. The men further said that after the arrival Floyd's men beat them up with various weapons and the boxer was apparently present at the scene.
TMZ Sports further reported that the men were beaten so brutally that they could have easily succumbed to injuries. Later the two victims were hospitalized for broken arms and legs.
Floyd's fans are shocked by this incident as no concrete evidence has surfaced regarding the men's involvement in the theft. The men have maintained that they did not steal anything from the boxer's house while they were working for him.
The incident has brought Floyd Mayweather under fire and sources suggest that the brutal attack may lead to charges of attempt to murder, beating and kidnapping. Moreover this could prove fatal for Mayweather's career.
Mayweather (45-0, 26 knockouts) said last month that his next fight will be against WBA welterweight slugger Marcos Maidana on May 3 and it will be aired on Showtime Pay-Per-View.
The boxer also took to social media to announce that the fight will take place at the MGM Grand in Vegas
However, with the current legal situation it seems that the fight may not take place as the boxer can be detained. Let us know your thoughts on this gory incident. Do you think Floyd Mayweather was right in beating up two men whom he suspected as jewelry thieves?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop