Selena Gomez Radiates Love in Adidas Neo Photoshoot, Is This an Afterglow from Justin Bieber's Love?
By Annie Dee | March 13, 2014 6:27 PM EST
A flat midriff is no contest to a bright smile when making anyone shine on a commercial shoot, but Selena Gomez has both so who can compete with her? The 21 year-old "Come and Get It" singer looked really relaxed and upbeat, while effortlessly beautiful when filming a commercial for Adidas NEO in New York on March 11. Just fresh from her steamy reunion with ex-boyfriend (or on-again boyfriend?), Justin Bieber, love must be the culprit for the singer actress's huge smile and happy glow.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
While Taylor Swift bristles about Selena's decision to reunite with Justin Bieber in Texas and the dirty dancing video generated from this short rendezvous, Selena Gomez did not let this affect her on this photo shoot. Selena Gomez claims she is a huge fan of Adidas that not only has she already lent her face to various campaigns of the sports apparel brand, she also helped the brand design a line. Adidas could not have picked a better endorser and representative for the new Adidas line targeted at the younger generation.
Selena Gomez looked so naturally gorgeous in the photo shoot that no one will question why Justin Bieber still has the hots for her and willing to buy $10,000 worth of flowers for her. The singer actress stuns people with her flawlessness and beauty even though she is in very casual clothes. For the springtime Adidas photo shoot, she wears a beanie, black pants, Danielle Steven's arrow ring, and a printed crop top. Her hair is left down with loose waves and her makeup is just subtle. For accessories, Selena wore a silver necklace, single cuff and several rings to complete her look. She is hardly in that gold gown that prompted Justin to call her an 'elegant princess' but she still radiates and glows.
Who needs makeup and gold gowns when you can have love? According to Hollywood Life, even though the young celebrities still need to make their reunion official, Justin Bieber has already declared his undying love. He loves her," a source connected to the couple shared to Hollywood Life. "He loves her smile and likes all the time, especially all this make-up time that they're having."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage